Why aren't you using Dashchan?

Why aren't you using Dashchan?

Attached: 1528650566015.png (500x327, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/issues/164
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's not on f-droid, I would give it a try if it were

Because Clover exists.

I use for 8ch

Why are you using for 8CH¿

Clover doesn't work well on 8ch

Clover is superior in every way. If Dashchan had an incognito mode where it masked the post numbers and such to make it look less like I'm browsing Jow Forums I'd switch to it in a heartbeat. But then again if Clover had this feature Dashchan would be eternally btfo.

This, also the shills here are trying too hard.

>shilling free software
the absolute state of clovertards

dashchan shits all over clover, fucking retard

name one thing dashchan can't do that clover can do and i'll give you a list of 10 things that dashchan can do but clover can't do

that's the daemon tools logo

Floens wouldn't allow me to switch

>no Fireden support in the current year of our lord
The only thing it does better than clover is the archives support and its still lacking a lot of sites

Why is that an indicator?

on the way tho gitlab.com/fdroid/rfp/issues/164

I don't use mochesoftware.

Did you mean "mocha software"? I hope you did.

Attached: download.jpg (181x278, 9K)

Because I use a web browser to browse a fucking web site.

have fun with you botnet javascript

>saving thumbnails
yikes

>nonfree pizza meme
Nice.

>meme
Hiro has been inserting malicious shit in the javascript for a while now, and I don't even use the Jow Forums javascript on the desktop. Don't trust the gook. ublock wont save you.

>ublock wont save you.
It was update specifically to block this kind of shit since then. And I don't even see these ads on mobile anymore, he seems to remove them.

>not on f-droid (both client and modules)
>Lacks features (notifications)
>Terrible UX (closes tabs upon exit)
>Constantly breaks on many devices

That's pretty much it.

(You) notifier
Slide-based UI

>Slide-based UI
That's why I don't use Clover. Also Clover is a memory whore which caches all threads in memory probably for the
>(You) notifier

but I'm using dashchan right now, I can't change it anymore. one complaint though, is too slow displaying pictures/webms

Just how shit is your phone? Even my 512mb ram Galaxy W run Clover with no problem.

My phone runs it just fine. It just uses more RAM than dashchan and I don't like it and use dashchan instead.

Then you're just complaining for the sake of it. Duly noted.

Not him but do you also post on your phone? I can't imagine browsing Jow Forums without userscripts or thread watching features on Clover.

Attached: you are freaking me out.jpg (1024x590, 54K)

Of course I do. I use the built-in thread watcher.

i guess it's fine for casual shitposting but clover (and probably dashchan) can notify you when someone replies to you. you can also archive threads with ease and browse other boards or even chans.

The built-in thread watcher shows when there's an unread (You).
>and browse other boards or even chans.
If only there was a program made specifically to browse a variety of sites...

>and probably dashchan
Nope. Daschan is the only one that doesn't have notifications.
Clover and Overchan(fork) have that, but not dashchan.

>If only there was a program made specifically to browse a variety of sites
not every chan is the same. some have mobile versions others don't. it's easier to navigate between chans if you have the app but if you browse only Jow Forums for example then it's redundant, yes.

Dashchan? More like TRASHCHAN

literally dead software

This It just feels more user-friendly, board dropdown on top, search button, etc. - all those little things that are 1 click away, not 2 or 3. The ui is thoughtfully designed.

Also, what is the point of so many Jow Forums apps? It's like every year or so, yet-another-Jow Forums-app spawns that fails to compare to clover. Maybe it will seem like I'm trolling, but I hate seeing all that time wasted - better help floens make the killer app.

Stop browsing Jow Forums on a toaster.

I knew it you're a fucking boomer

>Also, what is the point of so many Jow Forums apps? It's like every year or so, yet-another-Jow Forums-app spawns that fails to compare to clover. Maybe it will seem like I'm trolling, but I hate seeing all that time wasted - better help floens make the killer app.
That's FOSS for you. It can't be helped.