Attached: Untitled.png (311x272, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/boiling-point/
youtube.com/watch?v=nDyo9ub3xIM
youtu.be/JtJNCR4iJpc?t=28s
youtu.be/9FiFr9mqs_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this post gave me cancer

It's non-ionising radiation, so it's harmless.

>believes everything he reads on the internet

Go back to your hole anti-vaxxer.

ur mum is cancer
remember to sage

smartphones already did that long before 5g

Attached: npulb1hiyat01.png (989x741, 352K)

Kek

Why did you post a pic of yourself?

shove your head in the microwave, wedge the latch, and fire it up, see how harmless it is

>phones emmit hubdreds of watts of NIR from a 5-10 Whr battery that lasts 1-3 days

Attached: IMG_2111.jpg (461x1908, 130K)

So is visible and infared light but it can burn your skin if close enough.
The power and close proximity of 5g scares me. No room for the inverse square law to dissipate it 6ghz concentrated transmission if you walking right under one or having it 10 feet away from your apartment.
5g is the worst idea ever. You have no need for speeds that fast on a mobile device.

>"non-ionizing radiation is harmless!"
>"no, it can be harmful"
>"non-ionizing radiation in arbitrarily low quantities is harmless"

quit moving the goalposts and respond to the actual argument

I am legitimately a scientist.

Non ionizing radiation can't cause cancer, and cellphones definitely cause cancer. The statistical proof is there. But it's impossible.

Just like the universe can't exist without making up dark matter and dark energy. We have no evidence of them, but we are so arrogant that we can't accept that we can't even begin to guess at creation. Our sanity hinges on us not being nearly as wrong as we clearly are. We know absolutely nothing, we're goldfish in a bowl, next to a TV, playing Shark Week.

There is hidden knowledge, and the world we're told exists cannot.

An ionizing source of radiation of 1W from an iridium 192 source will give you a lethal dose of radiation if you walked past it.
So long as the non ionizing radiation source is not actively burning you, it's harmless.
5G has no chance of giving anyone cancer.

Attached: microwave-experiment.png (615x202, 232K)

it's literally the same as when 3g and 4g were rolled out

snopes.com/fact-check/boiling-point/

>Implying the inverse square law applies at certain distances
>>>/naturalnews/

>You have no need
Cry about it

smells like summer

Stop trying, these people are retards

Thank you

>>gives everyone cancer
only I'm California

UVA and most of UVB is non ionizing but they still hold the potential of causing cancer.
Although non ionizing radiation is not mutagenic, that doesn't mean it cannot interact with with living tissue. Prolonged oxidative stress can lead to cancer.
Obviously not through mutagenic DNA alterations but it can cause the conditions for cancer by insulting localized tissue with concentrated 6ghz microwave radiation. Making the potential for harm be dose dependant. It's my understanding they're over 2000 watts per unit. That is sizable amount to be bombarded with and warrants concern without study of how it interacts with organisms living within a close proximity. We should at least study the effects in experimental studies with rats to see if cancer or other deleterious effects manifest in the experimental group relative to control.

youtube.com/watch?v=nDyo9ub3xIM

Attached: 1526863631749.jpg (480x439, 98K)

I am legitimately a Historian

The holocaust did happen. The statistical proof is there. It's not impossible.

>keeps phone in front pocket
>castrates himself via radiation
t-thanks

I am legitimately a biologist.
Wearing rainbow thighhigh socks and posting pics on Jow Forums really does make you a girl (female). The proofs are there.

Cool. How many seconds will it take to blow through my monthly data cap now?

Dark Energy was thrown out recently. Not a thing.

Tighten up your tin foil hats everyone, the /x/ is here

>Non ionizing radiation can't cause cancer, and cellphones definitely cause cancer. The statistical proof is there. But it's impossible.
I feel sorry for people who actually took you seriously.

I am legitimately a pharmacist.

Big Pharma companies aren't all in it just for the money. The evidence for this is there, but laymen refuse to accept it. It's not impossible for large corporations to want what's best for people.

I can use my 1GB data with 1GB/s!

>distorts covalent bounds
>harmless
Microwaves also operate on non-ionizing radiation.

There's no one single phone around you but thousands.

>t's not impossible for large corporations to want what's best for people.
It's not profitable to actually cure people. Therefore, they don't. Simple.

That isn't the only reason it is retarded.

ur all retarded. what, do you think they didn't think this through and are ok with just giving the entire planet cancer? you think the people who were smart enough to develop this, weren't smart enough to think about its adverse effects?

LOOOOOOL
WHY IS Jow Forums SO RETARDED NOWADAYS

A thread died for this.

So what are you, let alone any of us gonna do about it anyway if it does have any adverse effects?
No but lets go onto Jow Forums and whine about your armchair theories just to create a flame war

>gives everyone cancer

Attached: 1527612786070.jpg (1540x920, 48K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180611_154736.png (1274x319, 294K)

(((snopes)))

And this is kids how civilizations die.
They discover the cell phone.
Get addicted to talking everywhere.
Ignore the signs its bad.
Until everyone has cancer and they die.

In the end intelligence is a suicide pact trap, animals who never developed it and are incapable to creating technology will never have this problem like the niggers.

Petition the government to ban cell phone technology.
if you have enough people who will petition the gov things will be made.

>I can't refute the argument so I'll attack the source
You can try the experiment yourself. Remember your controls.

but seriously, no one needs more than 3G
what's up with faggots who stream 4K movies when they go somewhere?

>attack the source
Yes because no one in the history of humanity has ever lied. Or there are no agenda based think tanks who create propaganda.
Also ignore i did the same "attack the source" tactic first by saying
">>>/naturalnews/"

How retarded can you get?
Logic is a meme you retard, courts operate on the basis if a source is valid exactly like every intelligence agency.

>t. telecommunication shill

Scientist here.
You should know very well that many contemporary studies are made by companies who have a clear goal waht they want to prove.

I remeber one particular stuy about long term effects of mobile phones where they showed that there was no effect. But if you looked closely they made tiny assumtions for example that people are not mostly using their right hand but both hands and so on.

83.46% of all statistics are completely random.

Err, it's one of the most well documented things in history, you know?
Historians from all over the planet (apart from countries like Iran with obvious political issues) have independently reasearched this topic and came top the same conclusion.

This is true, though.

Nope.

Stop being pedantic.
Putting your head in the microwave will not give you cancer. It will just burn you.
So in the context of the OP and the reply, it is harmless in the sense that it doesn't cause cancer.
>heh no, I will take what you say literally without context so I win the argument haha

>tfw my country is gonna probably wait few years with 5g before it's mature
early adopters are gonna get fucked

not long to go before the cancer cases come against the telcos as cancer rates will increase now that its been long enough

This was always true
>early adopters
This is not how you write
>guinea pigs

Whoops, misread his post. He is definitely not a "real scientist". Cell phones don't cause cancer.
He literally gave arguments for why they don't and then proceeded to disregard them completely.
>Non-ionizing radiation can't cause cancer
>But phones dooo (even though they only give off non-ionizing radiation)1!!!1!1!1

I don't even use my phone that much, but you're a tin foil hat paranoid freak if you think 5g is going to have any major harmful effects on you. They deliberately held it off for so long to research how to make it safe and available, you dingus. The researchers who work in labs are not retarded.

>5g
There is your misunderstanding.
I'm saying practically all cell phone technology.
Not 5G alone.
> are not retarded.
History says otherwise.

You're not wrong, radiation from cell phones have been shown to cause cancer but almost everything on the planet causes cancer. UV radiation from the sun. Cars. Smoking. Not exercising etc. Cancer cells also exist in your body naturally, but metastasis happens only due to over exposure to radiation. As long as you literally don't stick your body into radiation and stay there for prolonged periods of time, you'll be fine. The amount of radiation that comes out of your phone is so minuscule that it barely ever matters. You're just paranoid.
>History says otherwise.
Wdym?

The CIA niggers in this thread

>Smoking
Yes this is why we are fighting smoking is it not?
>Wdym?
Marie Curie killed herself by working with radioactive materials.
youtu.be/JtJNCR4iJpc?t=28s
youtu.be/9FiFr9mqs_w
(I was under the assumption everyone absorbed at least these facts form pop culture)
A lot of the people of this time did not see anything wrong with radioactivity we know better now.
People where even selling radioactive water (like dietary supplements today) there are adverts for radioactive tooth past etc.
For scientists of the day it was only a funny glowing rock that was harmles.
>UV radiation from the sun
Nice spin doctoring.
There is a difference between the sun who every life form evolved around and sticking a radio transmitter next to your skull that was only ~50 years back at the absolute maximum.

Also your spin doctoring can equally apply to defending eating insanely radioactive materials and you can not simply eat these dam things.

Attached: c303969dde67ad4a21ce63e9433b110c.jpg (600x787, 96K)

>if i puts tree parenteses in wurds is an arugment & discredist these wurds
Either replicate the experiment or go fuck yourself.

sadly i won't get cancer from 5g
but i will get it from this thread

Marie Curie didn't know the adverse effects of radiation. Nobody for the next 50 years fully understood the effects of radiation in the human body.

You must be a special kind of retarded if you actually believe scientists and companies are going to purposely give cancer to everyone. 5G is harmless.

I'm not defending the experiment.
I'm only saying how utterly self contradictory it is for someone to say:
>LEL you are linking to >>>/naturalnews/
and go full crazy with
>How dare you question the absolute integrity of snopes

and then you continue with absolute self contradiction
>>if i puts tree parenteses
And literally making this is somehow 100% kosher and OK debating tactic of pure logic and knowlage or something?
>>>>/naturalnews/

Thank for the response.
>adverse effects of radiation
And scientists completely understand the effects of long term radio signal bombardment on the human body today?
She was a scientist, a lot of scientists fucked themselves over by exposing themselves to radiation they did not know was harmful.
Can the same be not with other dangers? This is what I'm saying. A little reservation and skepticism is needed.

>You must be a special kind of retarded if you actually believe
Nice insult however lets continue
>and companies are going to purposely give cancer to everyone
>companies are going to purposely give cancer to everyone
>companies are going to purposely give cancer
>companies
>companies
>companies
>give cancer
>give cancer
Now this statement is so silly that I don't think I need to bring up all the facts that disprove your childish and naive warped worldview.
Are you going to give examples of companies purposely giving cancer and disprove your own post or admit that you lack any form of grasp on reality and live in some childish fantasy land?

If you want the examples of companies doing exactly this I'm glad to give them to you.
However be warned you will look even more like a child because the top examples are so obvious that everyone over the age of 17 should know them by hart.

Attached: doramad.jpg (397x148, 61K)

>slam ur head with a hammer, see how harmless it is lol amirite guise
go back to /v/

Radio waves exist naturally in the world. Radio transmissions have been a thing for over 100 years now.

You want to address the

Thing?

>Radio waves exist naturally in the world
So is uranium, radioactive uranium.

yo how can one protect themselves from being microwaved and shit? :o

in other words, The Grid

Attached: 0uUOfEw.png (930x1060, 333K)

[ Vibrating DNA intensifies ]

If I have to say the word "non-ionizing" one more fucking time...

0/10 spin doctoring.
you wrote yourself into the corner with

The answer is cigarette companies silly.
Basic business knowlage.

You really did try to change the subject did you fag boy?
Everyone can see what a desperate topic change you are trying to pull.

Further info can be found at

Not him, you retard. He did give an "appear to nature" fallacy, but he's right, radio waves have been here forever. If a giant explosion in cancer rates didn't happen when radio started becoming big there's no reason any other non-ionizing radiation should cause it.

There's like 4 different people arguing with you right now, just to let you know. I'm one of them.

>inb4 (You) xDDDDD

>Not him, you retard
And I was supposed to know this based on what? Your name?

The discussion was about
>Cigarette companies are going to purposely give cancer to everyone

Also:
>radio waves have been here forever
So was uranium and radioactivity.

>water can't kill you
>well then why don't you drink 30 gallons of water right now
that's your argument

>And I was supposed to know this based on what? Your name?
Not the dude you're responding to, but you accused him of trying to change topics because his argument differed from all the other arguments that were provided for you, because you can't believe that there is more than one person arguing with you for some reason. You can't know every single poster on an anonymous website, sure, but just don't assume people you disagree with are the same person.
>radio waves have been here forever
Yes and their effects on us are almost negligible in small dosages, that cell phones provide.

>because you can't believe that there is more than one person arguing with you for some reason.
most of the time there is only one.
> You can't know
How?
Based on the user name?
There are no IDs here.

I think we're arguing for the same thing. Yes, its effects are completely negligible, hence why we didn't me a massive explosion in cancer rates.

>How?
By not making assumptions simply because people disagree with you. Follow a post's coherency, if a line of posts seems to stress the same point over and over, it's probably the same person. If it's different arguments in each post, it's probably more likely that it is different people arguing with you than some single mastermind with 200 different arguments planned out for you.

>nobody reads the medically logical response

>2018
>year of our lord and savior Nurgle
>not being a basement dweller

Attached: 1390956377697.jpg (640x405, 45K)

Thank you.

We live in a society based on wants, not needs. Fuck off.

Hot water is bad for plants

>By not making assumptions
Here is the thing you needed to make to not sound retarded actually give a way to detect different posters.
You failed miserably.
>Follow a post's coherency,
Silly no one has any coherency here.

Simplistic view of non ionizing radiation.
Just because it isn't mutagenic, doesn't it isn't bioactive and possibly exerting negative effects. High wattage concentrated 6ghz transmitting feet away from you warrants closer study. We cant say it's harmless. The only thing we can say is it isn't mutagenic. That doesn't mean it can't cause conditions for cancer, it just means it isn't measurably affecting DNA.

>everyone
>implying non-ionizing radiation in the mW range is going to harm people
I'm more interested if the exponentially stronger electromagnetic waves from a cell tower have any effect on biological processes. Especially in the US, since the upper limits on their strength is much higher than many other regions.

>not better then FTTH

My grandfather has skin cancer, its true.

Shut the fuck up and go grieve your epic "how to unlock stolen iphone" thread somewhere else.

Are we talking about 5 GHz AC wifi?

Attached: 1528677507506.png (378x417, 247K)

no

And I'm already annoyed in anticipation at all the normies not grasping the difference between 5G and 5Ghz.
They really should have called it 6G instead.

Heat causes heat shock in cells, and heat shock can lead to cancer. Microwaves can cause cancer, but no more than a sauna. Stop being this fucking retarded.

What frequency is 5G then? And is 5 GHz WiFi cancer free or not?

I don't see "time" in that list. You WILL get cancer no matter how good the conditions you live in are, simply because eventually cell division process starts cutting pieces of protein encoding DNA instead of the telomeres. People usually die earlier than that starts to happen.

>Smoking
No, not smoking but smoke. You like camping? Cancer.

>What frequency is 5G then?

Depends per region.