Untitled

Attached: WiredVSWireless.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Wired mouse belong in along with 144hz monitors and consumer GPUs.

G603 in Bluetooth mode is mouse endgame.

>any year
>dodgytech

buy goylitech, goylitech is the best
t. goylitech salesman

>wireless anything
Go back to facebook, grandma.

>Wired mouse belong in Consider suicide.

is there such a thing as a good wireless keyboard?

Attached: oc.gif (320x320, 240K)

bluetooth interferes with wifi signal fyi

Would someone just do that? Go on the internet and be a faggot?

I've had my MX518 for like, a decade now and it's still great. I prefer wireless mice only because I can't be arsed to worry about batteries for a negligible benefit, as my computer is regular desktop, not a media PC, small form factor/portable, or laptop.

>prefer wireless mice
*prefer wired mice

Go jack off to your "no input delay" meme somewhere else

not necessary because your keyboard is stationary

Keep charging those eneloops onions boy

My G9x. I had to open if a few times in order to fix the click, but this mouse is the best thing ever.

8 years with me...

Attached: g9x-mouse-top-and-left-side.jpg (1500x684, 373K)

t. Millenial

You only have to change batteries in wireless keyboards once every few years and they help reduce the clutter behind your desk by not having a cable. Unplugging the dongle and plugging it temporarily into a raspberry pi or something is also easier than fiddling with cables, although this isn't relevant to most people.

t. 13yo boomer

>I had to open if a few times in order to fix the click, but this mouse is the best thing ever.
>8 years with me...
I have older A4tech mouse and no issues, but y'know it's shit because it's a4tech...

Wired because I don't like having to change batteries

I have two Bluetooth mice.
A Shintaro 14SH-BT01, which has far too many buttons for me. But it is nicely right-hand ergonomic. DPI selectable, as long as your OS is supported.
An HP E5C13AA. Small, sleek and in 3 years I haven't had to change the battery yet.
Both mice are two-button + scrollwheel.

>cable vs no cable
>no batteries vs batteries
Who would win?

>not joining the trackball masterrace.

Is a track pad worth it?

Will never understand this shitty meme. Legit horrible.

Not him, but I prefer NOT having my shit drop signal sporadically every couple minutes.

Wireless.
I'm not gaming anymore and wires piss me off

Only wired ps/2 mice are any good.

Logitech Performance is only good mouse and it is wireless, thus wireless mice are best

Attached: mouse.png (393x393, 58K)

That's cool, I, too, have anecdotal evidence that swings the other way. Multiple logitech membrane keyboards and a G710+ that all shit the bed within a year of purchase. Meanwhile, the DIY kit Mech keyboard I built five years ago is still going strong.

Wired shit and anything else that needs charging is for normalfags who only use their computers for four hours a day.

Logitech needs to resurrect the G9x, make it wireless, put in the hero sensor and lightspeed technology with rechargable batteries.

omg that looks so terrible why would you ever buy that please don’t post it anymore

They won't do it. They think it didn't sell well.
Also fuck wireless.

Attached: 03070001.jpg (5472x3648, 1.37M)

Another "technology" thread shitting on a subjective matter.
What a great summer.

Good goy, always choose wireless when you can! you wouldn't want to make it harder for me to sniff your devices' input and network traffic, right?

>2019
>wireless input
>adding milliseconds to your ping

>wireless mouse
>goes in standby after 3 seconds to save battery life
>needs a second to resume from standby
Fuck me if I didn't hate wireless.

Attached: 1500470544080.png (500x500, 162K)

>what is bluetooth
>what is encryption
Guess what? Youre not the only one to think of these issues. They've already been solved a decade ago.

>Implying anything besides cars and phones do encrypt
Try spoofing your coworkers mouse or some Bluetooth radio in your office right now. You should get into it immediately.

Wow you're going to find out when I left click and occasionally right click. So scary.

>They've already been solved a decade ago
good laugh mate, if you think they bother to encrypt bluetooth in a consumer product you're dead wrong

cramps my thumb and you have to clean the gunk out sometimes, still comfy tho

>having a mouse that is detectable by radar
get good

Attached: _.jpg (1500x1004, 80K)

>bluetooth keyboard
>you know have a keylogger
>woah so scary
kill yourself

Got G305 recently, it's the best mouse I've owned so far, even lighter than my g402.

Who said I have a Bluetooth keyboard, fucko? We're talking about mouse.
Also is your computer connected to the internet? Guess what, your schizo ass is probably in danger of being or having been penetrated.

Attached: 1506656526142.png (645x729, 82K)

You can't determine where the mouse cursor is on a screen by the communication, so you have no idea what is being clicked.

Knowing exactly what is being typed can narrow down things like logins and passwords a lot. I suggest killing yourself.

I actually prefer smaller and lighter mice. Less work.

Attached: IMG_20180612_015759.jpg (2048x1536, 1.15M)

>G305
>wireless mouse, keyboard, headphone, internets
You must be a peasant. Only they have sound cars unworthy of quality wired headsets, shit hardware that can't make use of a proper wired mechanical keyboard and gaeming mouse. How the fuck do ppl even game on wireless internets!? It can't do 1 Gbps up and down! kys! I disavow! Wired master race!

Please just die.

Still, no point leaving yourself open to anything.
And having to charge/replacing batteries on anything is annoying, even if it does last months.
Wireless just has a lot of latency in my opinion, so while I have wireless mice, a wired mouse is always preferable if distance isn't a problem.

Attached: 1527710486200.png (1920x1080, 2M)

post tits

>being this butthurt over obvious bait
calm down, friend

You are certainly a manlet if you can comfortably use anything smaller than pic related.

Attached: LOGITECH_MX_ERGO_01.png (2999x2163, 2.59M)

Every time I see that mouse I think of the func -ms3 and I cry that they don't make it anymore

4 year old g502 here it's unkillable

I can't come to like the idea of wireless mouse/keyboard/gamepad.
I really hate it, when the batteries goes flat in the middle of the work or playing games.

I have both experiences. The G9x was a real unreliable piece of shit for me while the G400 is still in perfect working condition apart from the skates at the bottom which have started to peel off. Replaced it with a G203 and so far no issues.

One thing is for certain, Logitech have top tier customer support. They'll just send you a new mouse if yours breaks and not even ask you to send it to them.

>consumer product
>ever

wired++

>Batteries
Into the trash it goes

tfw g400s

Wireless.

>Mouse
Logitech M705 Marathon Wireless (Battery lasts ~18 months)
>Keyboard
Wired Ducky One (It's only wired because of it's white LED illum.)

personally I don't care if it's wired, but most time I prefer wireless because cables

>spending extra money on batteries
>for a product you already purchased
The lithium jews strike again

>there are people on this board using wireless mouses and keyboards on their desktop

Attached: Медведев-политика-золотая-эпоха-шутка-юмора-1527137.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Wireless. Wirecucks can have fun with their cable drag I guess lmao.

Give me one good reason to use a wireless mouse unless your hands are over 3m long

Attached: 1527212138193.png (1300x2000, 307K)

This.

>keep sending tens of bytes of data every second
>wonder what's that
>every setting turned off in Logitech memecenter
>block it off in firewall
>0kb/s out

What did they mean by this?

Lack of cables.

Why are there no decent wireless mechanical keyboards? I like my Das, but I want to go wireless.

i use this
>BT4.0, fast, smoll, laser like, 1 battery half a year, cheap.
previously in possession of a wireless through USB older version. dont want to shill mscuck but they both sure were good mice

Attached: microcuck3600.jpg (265x190, 4K)

Not using G903

Go wired, wireless, whatever fancy you any given day.

infinate scroll/stepped scrtoll, on fly dpi change with 3 different DPI profile ready. 9 ways to click.

bunch of cheapskate sucksers

Attached: Logitech G903 side.jpg (590x332, 62K)

Wired because fuck changing batteries unless on the move.

What's wrong with eneloops?

Are you me wtf
>except I use a ducky one (2)

Wired.

>no charging
>no RF interfearing(BT & RF both run on 2.4GHZ which is congested as fugg)
>less latency
>lower power (no transmitter/reciever being powered
>not affected by MITM BT pairing (ala blueborne)
>cheaper to produce
>less parts
>standard USB HID interface(doesn't need drivers)

Only brainlets use wireless for something that sits a foot away from the input device.

>a decade ago
What is blueborne?
What is unsalted encryption?(it's the same algo on every device)
What is fixed md5 hashes?(md5 is compromised only sha256/512 is viable)

Blueborne allowed MITM on microphones and mice to allow writing to memory buffer lad.

Tipical /v/tards.

I prefer wired mouse because I don't need to waste my time to change batteries.

Typical* ;^)
Too much coffee.

It doesn't matter if you are using a mouse, microphone, speakers.
A bluetooth MITM can spoof a generic HID device and gain write access as a USB flashdrive or spoof itself as a keyboard to take every keystroke or even input their own keystrokes without even installing software.

You have much to learn scrub.

>Logitech

I actually returned these because the sound was flatter than Emilia Clarkes ass

Attached: 1526459837926.jpg (1600x2133, 358K)

Will purchase a g305, g900 or a Steelseries wireless if they make one. My rival 300 skates wore out after a year and a half of use. That’s not normal right?

that's what happens when gayming companies invent their own proprietary switches and sensors just to get higher profit margins

I don't know what shit you use, but my bottom tier $15 mouse never drops signal.

the wireless waves make you gay over time

I've had this one for a while now, got it for 5€. It's really soft and I like using it a lot. Haven't had a single issue with it so far. Really quiet clicks too compared to most office mice I've had.
It's got a 125hz polling rate and probably the worst DPI in existence, but I honestly don't care for either of those things

Attached: rainbow-grey-green-mouse.jpg (800x490, 22K)

>there are people on this board using mice

Get on my level faggots

Attached: pointystick.jpg (1024x768, 99K)