How do i stop the doubleclicking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

how do i stop the doubleclicking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: 26-197-252-Z01.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37Oaw26kysY
youtube.com/watch?v=eDoXMJyimDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you tried turning it off and on again?

drill a hole in your hand
works for me most the time

just click once

buggy_mouse.ahk

Attached: hardwaredebouncing.jpg (957x1594, 241K)

Had mine over a year. No doubleclicks yet.

>No doubleclicks yet.
press the mouse button two times quickly in succession. voilá! you just made your first doubleclick!
we're all gonna make it

>it's another logishills complaining about their logishit products thread
[reddit spacing]
I love me some nu-male Jow Forums posting

All my mice last 3 years and then double click. No more no less. I've used several types over the years. Several logitech, Razer deathadder, Razer naga molten.. now I'm using roccat Kone. We'll see what happens in a year & half

I hate to hear that newer versions of logitech's mice have this problem as well.
I got a G500 and I fixed the false double-clicking about a 2 years ago, nonetheless it's back again not so long ago.

Anyway, try this:
youtube.com/watch?v=37Oaw26kysY

LButton::

if (A_PriorHotkey "LButton" or A_TimeSincePriorHotkey > 400)
{
send, {LButton Down}
keywait, LButton
send, {LButton up}
return
}

Autohotkey fixes everything. My left mouse button died recently. I converted my rightclick to left button then hold-rightclick (old one button mac style) to right click. Worked fine for a week until I fixed the issue.

>imagine paying so much for a mouse that you're actually too poor to get a new one once the old one breaks
can't make this shit up

don't use it myself but I do find I can't do without scripts. I wonder why os don't bind a keyboard key or two to mouse buttons.

Shipping takes roughly a week.

fair enough

Levodopa

Normal wear and tear on any mouse, desu. At least the g102/203 is cheap enough to simply order another one (or keep a stock of spares) when it begins to malfunction.

Replying to myself. If you're really hard on cash. Buy a soldering iron, a pack of omron switches for $5, diy replace the switches.

Assus though was on the right track. Scrollwheel though.

Attached: asus_gladius8.png (468x351, 227K)

>samefagging this hard

SAMEFAG

Attached: 1527986111498.png (332x394, 143K)

I assume this happens on the G305 as well?

Attached: 1528408293639.jpg (240x193, 49K)

It eventually happens on pretty much any mouse. It's just how the switches degrade. I had it happen on two MX400s and a G400, and my friend had it happen on a Steelseries somethingorother.

You'll either have to replace the mouse or replace the offending switch(es). Which you choose depends on how much money you're willing to spend, how much you like the mouse in question, and whether you/someone you know can solder.

Logitech jewed everyone by putting cheap chink switches in their mice. They degrade, then you get double clicking. Just buy new switches and solder them in. It's not expensive. It's not difficult.

>he bought into the g305 hype
should have gotten the g903 or g703

Attached: popura smug.png (471x483, 275K)

whats the point of buying an expensive gaming mouse over a basic mouse if it doesn't even last as long as them

I can't explain this well but for some reason my mouses back and top button have no "cooldown" so I have to hit it quickly or it will act like i'm holding it down. It happened to both buttons at the same time so I doubt they both broke at the exact same time. I have a g102 and i'm loonix. anyone else have this problem?

Tell logitech. 90% of the time if you have warranty they'll just give you a new mouse.

Should've waited

Attached: aeb38a011813e84e3c0c9021b90cee08.png (1901x850, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eDoXMJyimDU

Fixed my G303