Torrenting

What's this shit about torrenting is dead? I have noticed that my torrents have been acting up but for most part they work still. Is my ISP trying to fuck with me?

Attached: file.png (286x286, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/
variety.com/2018/digital/news/bittorrent-acquisition-tron-justin-sun-1202841793/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

What's your excuse for not using a VPN, user?

they are expensive

Public trackers have been getting shittier and shittier.
Private trackers have been getting exponentially autistic and cliquey.

It’s like $5/month

I dont have that to even spare. Not on where I live.

Get a job nigger.

that's not how this works user, I have a job, but it has to pay for shit like I dunno food, ELECTRICITY, then the internet, and even then, it's not enough, if you have a job and you get paid a shitty wage you know this as much as I do.

Get a better job, nigger.

>Public trackers have been getting shittier and shittier.
TPB never failed me.
It just works. Always has.

I wish it were that easy faggot... Seriously, if it were, I would have a job with a nice car and shit, I have to pay for other shit.

I stopped using it a couple of years ago because it was always down.
Are things better these days?

Not really, but the hidden service is usually up.

uj3wazyk5u4hnvtk.onion/

A lot of the torrents were "lost" during the time they had to keep switching domains. Many seeds just stopped, people stopped uploading torrents, torrents disappeared between domain shifts/backup cycles. Quality has dropped dramatically and there are a plethora more shitty third-world law-enforcement organizations and lawyers sitting on the tracker just waiting to send your ISP a scare letter and get paid. I wouldn't use it without a VPN and even then I'd use private general trackers instead.

It's down half of the time on the regular web, just go on the .onion one, it's (almost) always up.

Or go on any mirror/copy of the site. The whole site is like 50mo since it became full .magnets, that's what it's for.

Stop holding yourself back Nigger
Don't let your dreams be memes

public trackers are for degenerates

Attached: 1523870098238.png (497x371, 282K)

thepiratebay.rocks

I'm not, I work at a fireworks store and about to get 2nd job at a gas station. It's not me, it's just everyone pays out at 7.25/h. I'm doing what I can

>pUbLiC TrAcKeRs ArE FoR deGENeRaTes

Attached: file.png (480x484, 111K)

variety.com/2018/digital/news/bittorrent-acquisition-tron-justin-sun-1202841793/

I think torrents are far from dead, but that doesn't stop me from preparing for something else. IPFS is looking promising so I'm at least going to learn how to download shit from it. There's likely going to be a time where I'm using both heavily, just like when torrents were the new hotness and everything else was being cracked down on. I'm not glad networks die, but I am glad to see better things take their place. I remember a time where I had 7+ different clients open for various P2P shit, I'm glad that I'm down to like 3 now.

>It's not me
You haven't spent enough time being introspective. Work on it, as soon as possible.

>everyone pays out at 7.25/h.
No they don't. I get more than 10 times this and I work remotely. I did not graduate high school, I have no certification. I spent my time learning and posting my work publicly, all of which using free resources outside of my electric and internet bill which we're both paying for anyway.
Companies are legitimately fighting for my employment and I am a 2 bit hack.

You have 0 excuses. I understand that you likely feel like you have no free time. All I can say to that is oh well, it has to get worse before it gets better. If you get your gas station job, I hope you spend your free time reading.

>Is my ISP trying to fuck with me?
Yes, now that net neutrality is dead, it is. Killing NN means torrents will also die.

Why the fuck aren't you using a seedbox, user?

anyone know whats up with PTP right now?

Stop wasting money on smoke and alcohol, faggot. Get a VPN or a seedbox which is better because you don't have to keep your PC running 24/7 and you save on the power costs.

does not look dead at all to me. someone is always downloading some of the torrents that i seed

domain switching should not affect that at all because they use dht

1337x.to has never failed me