One retarded statist regulation down, one more to go

One retarded statist regulation down, one more to go.

Attached: fuck_GDPR.jpg (1245x775, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eff.org/deeplinks/2018/06/eus-copyright-proposal-extremely-bad-news-everyone-even-especially-wikipedia
foxnews.com/story/2007/09/12/wal-mart-flip-flops-linked-to-foot-blistering-burns.html
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1405279/childrens-plastic-shoes-tested-excessive-levels-harmful-chemicals
news.abs-cbn.com/lifestyle/09/15/09/many-plastic-shoes-toxic-study
thejournal.ie/contaminated-parcels-china-1235376-Dec2013/
baka.com.au/healthcare/toxic-chemical-found-in-school-shoes-20120519-1yxik.html
medpagetoday.com/pulmonology/smoking/15292
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't worry the EU is not as retarded as the American government.

European here. Yes it is. All governments are equally fucking retarded.
see article 13 if you need any more proof.

>muh botnet
>complains about positive privacy regulations

>companies are entitled to make money off other people at any costs
t.amerimutt

>positive
>regulation
Pick one.
People go on those websites voluntarily, no one's forcing them.

Why do retards with no comprehension of the subject matter keep making these threads?

Why do retards with no comprehension of the subject matter keep making regulations?

>net neutrality
>statist
What a retard you are
Also GDPR is literally god tier, you fucking schalom jew. The real statist problem is EUA13

Article 13 is based, goy. It will destroy inane shitposts once and for all.

Sage, report and hide.

Die, faggot.

>i hate it when corporations can't collect every piece of data they can't find on me
Education in burgerland everyone

who remembers when gema was blocking tracks on youtube? that was the gayest shit ever

what

Because they can't do anything else

OY VEY THIS IS ANTISEMITISM! WHY CAN'T GOOGLE DATAMINE THE SHIT OUT OF ME? I REALLY NEED A DRY JEWISH COCK UP MY ASS

Attached: rmscloseup.png (314x393, 222K)

Regulations are what prevent companies from selling industrial waste as food. Maybe you should move to Africa where you can live free from regulations.

>selling industrial waste as food
China

Attached: gutteroil.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Paid shills and butthurt clapistanis who are afraid of the evil boogeyman called regulations.

Attached: extremely cute girl.png (512x640, 49K)

Haha, I love that comic!

Based user

Attached: c.png (3729x4010, 1.17M)

that's not whats preventing them, the market share is
If you actually studied economics, regulations make shit worse for the population buying shit because instead of having to cater to the market and R&D, corporations now spend their money on lobbying

Well since you clearly got BTFO for at least 6 more years, how will you cope with all this salt dear Jow Forumsedditor?

That's only due to your rigged political system. If you studied economics, you'd know profit margin is the only thing that matters and consumers are dumb as rocks. Regulations are what prevents the corporations from dumping their waste to the lakes. It's what prevents them from poisoning your air. Developing and testing a prodcut that's safe is expensive. It's lot cheaper to con the consumers by bright colors and fancy commercials.
Chinese economy isn't very regulated and the end result is that you can order shoes from aliexpress that literally burn the skin off your feet. The air there is fresh too. Would you want to live in a country where regulations are kept to a minimum and you'd have to research every damnest thing so that it doesn't fucking kill you?

Attached: chinks.jpg (991x638, 50K)

that's only in an idealistic political system where the govt isnt corrupted, which historically has never (and will never) exist

>Art. 13 GDPR Information to be provided where personal data are collected from the data subject
Seems innocent (Yes I know what you mean, but the thread is about GDPR)

Not the GDPR's
eff.org/deeplinks/2018/06/eus-copyright-proposal-extremely-bad-news-everyone-even-especially-wikipedia

Nvm didnt read all

Consumers prevent that by making it economically unviable.

You do know that other countries have different political systems, right? Lobbying is only a problem in the Land of the Free.

Im in Cuckmany and lobbying is extremely obvious, same goes for France and the entire southern Europe from what I gather

>Chinese economy isn't very regulated
Not him, but they regulate quite a bit, and their private sector is heavily mixed with their public sector.

A company can always rebrand itself once its old brand is tainted. Imagine a situation where there's 50 different bread brands on the shelf and they change every couple months since fraudulent companies go under / rebrand themselves. How do you plan to determine which bread brand has tiny amounts of lead and arsenic in it?
How do you plan on figuring out which building is made out of literal garbage?

Not enough apparently.

More than enough, to the point of monopolies that do whatever they want with the government
that's what happens when you regulate according to lobbyists, and since govts are inherently evil, this is the only form of regulating
This is the future youre choosing

Attached: 1526135347561.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

China is a developing country with a single political party that doesn't respond well to criticism. Definitely a good example of well organized government. Do you think it's okay for a company to sell literal poison and advertise it as food?

This is just an unrealistic hypothetical though. Going out of business every couple of months isn't economically viable, and there are already ways in which the market handles asymmetric information, because without it consumers are untrusting. A grocery store has a vested interest to not sell industrial waste as food.

GDPR is literally protecting you from the corps. However the EU Article 13 is a different story.

(You) (You) (You)

I mean, can you give a good example of a government regulating heavily?

>inb4 Scandinavia
They don't even regulate as much as the US does.

Check Aliexpress. How do you know which of the thousands of slippers are painted with chemicals that are harmful to touch? Phone covers next. Then clothes.

Sure, a good example of very heavy regulations is Germany, most copyright laws etc are all pro-corporate as fuck due to all the lobbying and shit
Most people that get fined for.torrenting (after the US) are german

Who is forcing you to use Ali express instead of a reputable local store thats maybe a bit more expensive and literally less cancerous?

Your local store could be like aliexpress, if there were no evil regulations.

you need to watch less tv my american friendo

If people were afraid of using it for A or B or C reason, another local store would open up that would focus more on product safety and would cater to that group of people

I'm genuinely interested in this and I can't find anything. Is there an article you can link?

Kids don't suffer from lead poisoning in Scandinavia though.

And how would the competing store owner know which products to sell if no one regulated the companies to inform what materials are used in their products?

What? By the market prices
If Ali cant sell some products, they obviously try to lower the prices, so you can understand what products people dont want or arent satisfied with by market prices
I think thats what you meant?

>What is supply and demand

foxnews.com/story/2007/09/12/wal-mart-flip-flops-linked-to-foot-blistering-burns.html
scmp.com/news/hong-kong/article/1405279/childrens-plastic-shoes-tested-excessive-levels-harmful-chemicals
news.abs-cbn.com/lifestyle/09/15/09/many-plastic-shoes-toxic-study
thejournal.ie/contaminated-parcels-china-1235376-Dec2013/
baka.com.au/healthcare/toxic-chemical-found-in-school-shoes-20120519-1yxik.html

KEK

Stay delusional

> If you studied economics
>goes on to spew nonsense like someone that's never studied economics
>probably doesn't even know the difference between Keynesian and Austrian economics
lmao. I can see how your came to the conclusion that consumers are "dumb as rocks", being such a consumer yourself.

>foxnews
gtfo

do you even understand what it means to have a communist system? China even regulates the kinds and quantities of dairy products you can buy ffs.

Do you even understand what a single party system is? Sure, they regulate a lot of the economy, but they are awful at it because it's not a democracy with proper elections. For an example, they don't regulate the materials used to build houses so the chinks have decided to save costs and build them out of garbage.

And the copious amounts of other sources aren't relevant at all either.

Be a good goy and maybe Mr. Goldberg will trickle down his wealth and give you a raise :^)

What is it with leftists and economics?
I mean that must be it right? You dont understand it so you become leftists?
Economics is the only way to shield yourself from Mr Goldberg

EU needs to fucking die in a fire. Communist jewish bullshit beaurocracy.

It's common for a factory to produce a single product that's branded in a lot of different packages. Do you think all of those sub brands will fall if one of them gains a reputation?

100% agree and I cant wait to leave this bureaucratic shithole

Oh you mean counterfeit
Yeah you just dont buy from vendors known to sell counterfeit products, you might get fooled like 1 time maximum
People risk it because they consider that the risk of getting shit is lest costly than actually buying from the official source

to defeat the gdpr you must battle the ultimate basedboy

Attached: gdpr-soy.jpg (2125x1573, 149K)

I don't want to leave, I want the kikes to leave.

Its too far gone
Listen to me on this, Singapore is the future
Based up and coming economy, virtually no regulations, #1 passport in the world iirc, and like 30 years ago it was 100% destroyed
Only based capitalism can do this

as an american
the only thing gdpr did was stop spam in my inbox

Rebranding. Nvidia makes the GPUs but MSI, Gigabyte and Asus sell them too in their own colors.

Oh ok my bad
Whats the issue with that
Obviously not all different brands would sell the same, so one can easily deduce what people want from, again, market prices

regulations stop companies pumping waste into rivers and the sea, which costs them money, so fuck you libertarian cuck.

It must be difficult for an American to understand that there are more than two political stances. I hope you like corporations exploiting your rights.

Would you buy shit from a company known to pump waste into the rivers and the sea?

Eh.. singapoo is not where I want to go but you're probably right.
Europe is fucked, USA is fucked, the whole fucking west is fucked.
Time to learn ching chong i guess..

A)not american
B)Theres about an infinite number of political stances, or at the very least ~8 billion of them considering we are all individuals that dont think the same

>statist
Don't call yourself an anarchist if you think Ron Paul is the savior of mankind.

Ron Paul may not be, but rothbard sure is

would you know if they did that?

More than likely, considering the amount of information you can get nowadays
Also people in the local area would certainly make a deal out of it, and they'd be entitled to damages
And if they dont filter their fumes, again, they'd have to pay people in the vicinity affected damages to begin with, so they cant cover it up at all

based and redpilled, upvoted

Think of GTX 970 scandal. What if Asus, MSI, Gigabyte and others sold the 970 under a their own names. It would be difficult for a consumer to determine whether those were the same or a different product. Then expand this situation to something common everyday product like toothpaste that doesn't have benchmarks and tests easily available. Supermarkets have whole shelves full of different toothpastes. I doubt they're all from different production lines.

The US citizens must be one of the most brainwashed people in the whole world.

How could any of you retards think GDPR is bad for you?

It's literally constructing a legal mechanism to give you rights over your own data and taking them away from corps.

>More than likely, considering the amount of information you can get nowadays
and people still buy nestle products, even though it's widely known how shitty a company they are, your point fails.

Yes, and again it scammed a few people (even most, if they bought early) but as you just said its a scandal, ie it became public and the credibility of the companies affected dropped

that's because people ultimately decide they prefer buying Nestle, what can you do about it
I mean everyone knows how shit Apple is, but its out there
Some people just dont care about the environment f a m, its their right not to

>asking spambots and shills questions
ishyddt

They are redditors that will spout anything their handlers tell them to
Though it's quite incredible how the EU flip flops from good regulations to empower common folk over the Jew to the ultimate draconian Jewish laws, they sure as hell are beating Trump at this by now

>responding to tripfags

>politics
>economics
pick one

You've missed the point. Consider the situation if all of the following cards would have been the same GTX970 with minor overclock or cooling differences. You'd obviously had to make a pretty thorough research in order to determine which of the following GPUs where the same as the scandalous GTX970. Of course this is just a hypotethical discussion as has been this whole argument.
Then try applying the same logic to 50 different toothpastes that may or may not be the same as the one that was ousted as harmful.

Nvidia GTX970
Asus Megaforce 10
Asus Megaforce 11
Asus Hyperforce 12
MSI ES 123
MSI ES 124
MSI ES 124 Super
PowerColor xX220Xx
Powercolor X220X
Gigabyte HD2000
Gigabyte HD2000 lite
Gigabyte HD2100 extreme
etc
etc
etc

Since when are regulations not politics?

Singapore is still pretty regulated compared to some of the other similar places in that region tbqh. I would still vastly prefer it over the (((West))) now that HK is being demolished by the mainland though. Taiwan is another attractive alternative that's a bit more lax than Singapore.

Ok fair argument, but won't killing your customers be bad for business?

Ask tobacco industry.

When did Asia become so based? What happened to jumpstart all of this?

medpagetoday.com/pulmonology/smoking/15292
But since im certain youre talking about cigs
Even after regulating the business (ie putting up that warning) new people still bought them

>Then try applying the same logic to 50 different toothpastes that may or may not be the same as the one that was ousted as harmful.
Wouldn't they be ousted in the same way the first one was?