Best vapes for weed? /vape/ general

Best vapes for weed? /vape/ general

Attached: pretty-pax-3.jpg (1620x1080, 210K)

uwu go to the correct board friend~

This is technology

this is degeneracy

>degeneracy

I agree!

/ck/ only deals with cooking and marijuana, so making edibles, canna-butter, etc.

it's not going to go far here since this board is mainly for sperging about linux and chink shit.
just like how biz is not at all about business and just crypto.

I haven't used a dry herb vape in 4-5 years, but the Magic Flight Launch Box was decent and cheap back in those days, the PAX vape had just come out and it was pretty high end shit, but I never got the chance to use one myself.

I eventually moved on to concentrates, much better flavor and overall easier to dose with small hits.

Attached: 2018-04-14 16.47.59.jpg (2261x2163, 1.24M)

I use a zenith mod and a blazer sense pro tank.

I've called the police on you you damn freak.

I've got a PAX 3 and a bong attachment. Works pretty well (as it should for a then $300 price tag), and the 10 year warranty is really reassuring. Haven't used concentrates on it, but I tend to half pack (.10 gram) dry herb and start at 360° and move to 370° when it starts to taste bad, then take two hits and remove the ABV.

wanna get high?

Attached: towlie_on_stool.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

>Hey guy's don't mind me, I'm just smoking my mouth fedora. Here have a face full of "Vapor", it's totally not anything like cigarette smoke and its completely harmless and the stuff goes inert once it leaves my mouth. Really cool tech I have here in my hand. It's a real shame they haven't outlawed cigarette's, its absolutely disgusting that people are still forced to inhale second hand smoke, plus the stuff is stinky and gross.
>What's that? You say my vapor is stinky and gross and you would like me to stop blowing it in your face? Well fuck you body, I'll have you know it's harmless, can't even hurt you. I'm doing wonders for the environment and health for people around me. Would you rather just have me be chain smoking cigarettes? Give me a minute, my vape has ran outta juice, gotta fill it back.

Get a mighty,
/thread

Am i fag if i really do only use it as cig replacement and dont act like a nigger in public with one?

You're a fag based on the way you talk, so yes

kys

DUDE

I enjoy the alcoholics and nicotine addicts who shit on weed smokers as if they're better than they are.

Or as you commonly find on Jow Forums, programmers who pop adderalls like candy but weed is degenerate, fucking kek.

kys