How do we fix the gender gap in programming?

youtube.com/watch?v=OZ7zX6LalLI

how do we fix the gender gap in programming?

Attached: 2018-06-12-020700_1440x900_scrot.png (1440x900, 725K)

Make women stop focusing on their outward appearance and their own insecurities, and where they stand in the social ladder.
Essentially, make them men.

There's no problem to be fixed. Now run along and clean your room, bucko

Attached: Jordan-Peterson_Web.jpg (1000x1000, 326K)

The majority of women want to get into other careers. It just so happens men tend to get into programming more. It's kinda like how there aren't enough men in nursing.

>implying guys don't feel those insecurities too ;-;

They do, but men escape by becoming autistic about something. Women escape by browsing instagram...

We can't. Programmers, like engineers have actual jobs that require reason, shear effort and tenacity. Women can do none as they are worse than a man at all useful things except for baby making.

Not that there's problem with that though, why would we fix your so called gender gap anyway.

Attached: No2.png (528x717, 300K)

Kill the other gender

This. If you find problems in the external world, then you need to sort yourself out. Only internal problems matter. Based JP.

Good point user. Here's your (you)

not gonna watch that video but look at this

Attached: 3ef207ff3d0ff55440e215ce88cdb1aa.jpg (1030x967, 119K)

"Don't fix what ain't broken"

topkek, code monkeys literally killed muh womyn in stem in the 80s

Question is valid, and looking into it is very important for understanding humans behaviour.
But this video isn't interested in that and is more interested in blaming men, innit?

basically this but replace games with anything computer oriented

Attached: 513c7b9493f7e1f220204a8c76ca828e[1].png (878x838, 383K)

>how do we fix the gender gap in programming?
....gentoo?

>a bunch of nerds who never talked to women
Good, thots should go hang out with Chads and get their holes filled with their cum, not interfere with nerd's work. Just imagine coming in on Monday and having to smell the cum breath on that thottie. Disgusting.

Attached: 15105325831800.jpg (600x560, 101K)

This is relevant to my interests and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Make women smarter and be able to work in teams.

Basically we should replace all women with traps.

you have my vote

>hire more pajeets
>gender inspection officer from the Civil Vagina Commission complains
>call her racist to shut her up
>wear facemask to endure the smell and tell everyone you have tuberculosis
>enjoy cheap labor and no lazy women in your office

>the more complex and difficult tech becomes
>the less roasties mingle in it
POETRY

Women prefer when everything is simple. Just like retarded feminists have a proclivity towards generalization whenever they can avoid getting to know a person they are talking to instead of painting them with some Strawman script provided directly from the Feminist Bible because they are too retarded for independent thought and need the Feminist Church to supplement and substitute it.

Attached: 1392657672629.jpg (600x849, 111K)

>believing the factual feminist

Attached: 1478035856291.jpg (219x239, 9K)

I'm fine with the gender gap, women have a weird habit of instoring conflicts and then cry about it.

It feels good having a gf because i can now ignore all the other women in the world, especially retarded feminists. They don't matter anymore.
My quota of people i care about for this lifespan is met, and caring about random retards (such as feminists) would only equate to a waste of my precious lifetime on this planet, given to me by my mother so i can live it and not so others can waste it for me.
Better waste your time doing what you want as much as possible, than doing what others demand of you and living out their script instead.
Feminism is just a form of imposed slavery done through psychological warfare and subversion.

Attached: 1393081513417.png (806x806, 513K)

Convince girls to not bully and ostracize other girls for being interested in tech at a young age.

>ads on his browser
kys

Make all programming like Inform7.

Because people are free to do what they want?
This wasn't always the case, hence why there used to be more female programmers than today. When all kind of social pressure to choose your job disappears, biological differences are bound to emerge.

>Automating menial tasks displaces low-skilled workers
Yeah, we know

Better question: how do we fix the gender gap in jobs that require hard work? And why does nobody care about the male dominance this shitty sector?

It also replaces high-skilled workers. Think about the speed that a machine could lay a mosaic or construct a stained glass window.

>how do we fix the gender gap in jobs that require hard work?
We don't.
Jobs that require hard work are high risk jobs and you want a man working those so everything doesn't blow up instead of relying on puny weak women.
Only some Capeshit watching kiddie believes in magical strength confined in the spaghetti arms of women, and opinions of Capeshit watching infants and retards are automatically invalid, which incidentally includes feminists.

But men and women are 100% equal???

Not when i'm stuffing my cock into them.

OP is proof that a man can take dick as well as any woman

Thta's the only way to enjoy this world brother.
Establish dominance by fucking the asses of both men and women with your cock, and rule the world like a Greek God.

Attached: e678da0da68aa1d6665d4754159400bd--greek-god-tattoo-fitness-motivation.jpg (706x960, 104K)

Nothing needs fixing. Overcompensating will just make the pendulum swing back harder.

An interesting coincident: ACM accreditation of computer science degree programs began in 1984

Attached: photo4972021555836069918.jpg (1182x1280, 249K)

Only Import Europe of east women programmer using H1B and expels men in H1B
Or deport every H1B working in technology.

Making wage increment add more women,

Good advice ESLanon

why "fix" it?

someone should update this up to the current year. I would but I can only think of one for this year. so how about those lesbians, huh?