Here's the start of your post-net neutrality life

money.cnn.com/2018/06/12/media/att-time-warner-ruling/index.html

here's the start of your post-net neutrality life

Attached: att.png (1180x712, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zm88zw/att-time-warner-merger-net-neutrality
wired.com/story/the-atandt-time-warner-merger-is-a-done-deal-now-what/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just in time for a new fiber giant to enter the scene. Large scale mergers of relics always happens towards the beginning of a crash and new paradigm.

But Time Warner Cable was already bought by Spectrum. This is AT&T buying Time Warner Media. So, what's that got to do with net neutrality?

Has nothing to do with net neutrality. Are you faggots going to start doing this every time a telcom does something?

>by (((Hadas Gold)))

Fuck net neutrality. Fuck GDPR.

And fuck white people.

Attached: 1516670917787.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Less competition will be great for AT&T. Profits baby. It's all about bigger profits.

this. now that net neutrality is gone there will be more innovation. (((Pai))) said so

Fucking jews

>blocks your lawsuit

Attached: Richard_J._Leon.jpg (200x245, 46K)

FuckinG JEWS

TWC Charter merger mandated 7 years of no data caps. AT&T has data caps. What the fuck nigger?

>Monopoly breeds innovation

retarded Muricans

Attached: 1512288848745.png (741x568, 43K)

I thought spectrum got time warner though?

Semi off-topic, but does anyone have any experiences with fixed wireless internet?

I live in a rural area so AT&T DSL was my only practical option for years, and all considered the service has been pretty good.
A local fixed wireless ISP opened up a while back though, and they offer slightly better speeds for the same price so I'm considering switching. This news makes me want to switch more.

I have no idea how fixed wireless compares to landline DSL in terms of connection quality though. Latency, packet loss, etc.
I'd have to pay an up front fee for a tower and router if I switch, so I'm a little worried about switching.

And they also happen without being followed by he beginning of any crash; they happen all the time. Stop grasping at straws nigger.

This is retarded, but it's got nothing to do with NN.

The creation of companies/organizations that act as internet service providers companies is illegal in many states, sometimes, but not always, depending on subscriber count.
Please, do tell how a new giant is supposed to enter the scene when they literally cannot.
Even Google couldn't.

*practically illegal
While technically illegal in theory, in practice, creating a new ISP is legally impossible due.

*legal
*due to state legislature regarding land use and other shit
fug

Attached: 1515083252834.gif (500x275, 448K)

>Nothing to do with NN
>Throttles not Time Warner content

What I'm worried about is how the US is partially undemocratic already and they'll probably find ways to galvanize the already ignorant population against democratic states. Particularly the ones that matter.

I think you're confused user, this is a thread about a merger.

This has nothing to do with net neutrality. The merger would have happened anyway

>company buys company
What does net neutrality have to do with this?

Are you trolling
I quoted three anons stating this has nothing to do with NN
One of the huge US ISP's merged with a huge media company
What do you think they're going to do
The merge had nothing to do with NN But the repeal of NN gives them the possibility to forward there media outlet and throttle the other ones

>It has nothing to do with NN
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/zm88zw/att-time-warner-merger-net-neutrality
wired.com/story/the-atandt-time-warner-merger-is-a-done-deal-now-what/

You must /b/ lost