Discord is D E A D !

Discord is D E A D !

Attached: ripscord.png (1000x658, 405K)

Attached: ripscord.png (1275x887, 276K)

Holy shit, /v/ fuck off.

Samefag. Also, how is it that you can decry Discord for being "botnet" and not Steam? Steam is literally DRM. Stupid kid.

No fucking shit.
an decry Discord for being "botnet" and not Steam?
Didn't say that either, but most people who run Discord also run Steam. 1 botnet > 2 botnets.

Botnet olympics. Steam is the lesser evil than Discord.

steam has proven themselves to be trustworthy and honest over the years.
besides, i only use it on botnet partition anyways.

Better to have one botnet than two running at the same time.

Good thing I never had a discord account

Does steam require an account to use it? Does it work in browser?

This image contains no information as to why Discord is dead. Is that white on white text supposed to be legible? Of all repost-friendly propaganda images I've seen this is by far the worst since it communicates nothing.

You're already running a botnet OS.

Too little too late. Steam failed to innovate until they already lost their share, adding in discord features won't bring everyone back.

Posting on a botnet website with botnet ISP.

My friendship ended with Discord, now Steam is my best friend

Discord will never die thanks to crossdressers and furries.

Furries use Telegram though: I have to interact with them because they control a significant portion of local nerd groups. But you're right, Discord likely won't die.
Polite sage because this is a /v/ thread.

>unless you are a furry

huh?

convincing all my friends to join steam is too difficult. Can I join a discord server using steam, or connect to a steam server with discord?

Discord is 99% "ironic" sexual degeneracy.

Steam has a fully working business model that doesn't revolve around selling user data.
Discord has Nitro, which nobody pays for. The only way for them to make money is through selling user data. And they collect a LOT of data. Shit makes Google blush.

This.
Furfags with any intelligence are all on Telegram.

But Telegram and Discord are both bad.

This.