/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's new buttplugs are awfully small • Chinks banter Trump • user receives some new ties • user gets a phone holder, tripod and action cam holder • user bought a chink dinrail cutter • user got a new pen • user has a wall-mounted phone holder and case for his Galaxy S9 • user is happy with his new Japanese style gel pen • user fixes his glasses with new nose pads • user keeps track of his chink shit using a excel sheet • Today is a good day for user has a lot to unbox posts webm of balloon toy • user's Redmi Note 5 and two cases for it arrived • Another excel sheet Previous thread

Attached: csg botnet waifu.png (800x600, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S66329098
anker.com/store/soundcore-2-bluetooth-speaker/A3105011
lightmodehelmets.com/neutron-s-kit/grid)
aliexpress.com/store/product/AUKEY-USB-Charger-Quick-Charge-3-0-3-Port-USB-Smart-Wall-Charger-for-iPhone-LG/1830134_32735344814.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.4.1bce5b48nBc9J2
aliexpress.com/item/essential-purchase/32634063825.html
aliexpress.com/item/Business-Black-Wrist-Quartz-Watch-with-Date-Luminous-Hands-Leather-316-Stainless-steel-Casual-Watches-Band/32856284687.html?
webunit.co.uk/TVBOXES/charts/tvboxchart.html
aliexpress.com/item/Cool-Shirts-For-Guys-Ghost-In-The-Shell-T-Shirts-Man-Round-Neck-Short-Sleeve-Stand/32881903405.html
s.aliexpress.com/fuMbieEJ
es.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Hair-Clipper-for-Family-Use-10-shaving-combs-3mm-25mm-Hair-Trimmer-Steel-Cutter/32718135506.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

user isn't happy about your bullying.
user is sad.

He called you out three threads ago for throwing fits about shit nobody cares about, all you've done is prove his point. Maybe consider that as to why your posts are being deleted.

Posting off-topic in Jow Forums (meta shit about RegOP) IS against the rules though and likely why you had posts deleted. You're just being a massive crybaby pussy about it.

Seems like there are at least two anons shitting up the thread now, make sure it ain't you.

Ok who the fuck is this slut?

>referring to self in 3rd person

Archive back links to this same general are not meta. This way some chink shit that might got accidentally removed can be seen again.

And careful with the off-topic insults, comrade ;^)

can't help brother

Xiao AI, Xiaomi's mascot for their AI speakers/botnet

Guys still looking for phone controllers. Is a cheap $10 one likely to have shit build quality? I'm eyeing either that or a $35 one, the latter also having a bunch of features like a proprietary wireless dongle (for using on PC) and the option to use wired, plus a turbo and a xinput mode - but I don't feel like those add up to a $25 difference. What's more likely, the cheap one is shit or the expensive one is overpriced?

Has anyone here bought stuff like dildos or chastity cages from chinese sites?
I'm safe if I don't buy jelly stuff, right?

Attached: you are my sky beautiful cloud.jpg (392x417, 33K)

For archival reasons and for those that don't want to miss any chink shit posts, even after thread (or post) is gone, here is another simple link an archive of this general thread:
warosu.org/g/thread/S66329098
since the other domain is now, somehow, considered spam (hmm, probably a random mistake on my part or something).

Attached: seething.jpg (1200x900, 289K)

anker.com/store/soundcore-2-bluetooth-speaker/A3105011

Is this good Bluetooth speaker for 40 dollars?

Would it be possible to get something like this (lightmodehelmets.com/neutron-s-kit/grid) but for cheaper? $130 seems overpriced for electroluminescent tape in a nice-looking shape. If I can get run-of-the-mill EL tape off adafruit.com for 10 bucks, then surely I could get some tape that's in a cool design for not much more.

Regular EL tape is available on aliexpress, but I also want the Tron-esque meme design for my own helmet. In other words, an important part is the fact that I want it to have the same design as the one in the link. A knockoff, if you will. How would I begin the process of ordering a Chinese knockoff of what I want?

Looking at keyboards on gearbest and aliexpress, is it "what you see is what you get" or do you get to specify what language layout keyboard during the order process?

Ask seller for the language you want first.

mine got some sound issues where it would keep playing faint static noise all the time and therefore drain the battery very quickly in addition to the sound quality not being as good as I hoped

was too lazy to return it tho because they wanted me to post a video (lol)

Is this good shit?

aliexpress.com/store/product/AUKEY-USB-Charger-Quick-Charge-3-0-3-Port-USB-Smart-Wall-Charger-for-iPhone-LG/1830134_32735344814.html?spm=2114.10010108.1000023.4.1bce5b48nBc9J2

I have tin Audio T2's, I want a cheaper beater IEM to go with them, should I get the Yinyoo Pro's? or the Tennmak Pro's?

Attached: 1528851817331.png (258x255, 54K)

Guys, I won freebies twice in a row on ali, paid the symbolic $0.01 for the order, and didn't receive shit. Because it's not a "regular" order, you can't open a dispute on it, plus tracking says it's "delivered". Asked a couple people who won the same freebies, which can be easily seen in the app, they told me they didn't receive shit either, and tracking says it's delivered too.

Did I get chinked on a whole new level?

I suppose ali pays the sellers part of the product price in exchange for providing freebies, so the sellers makes a ton of money not sending anything, and no one can even complain. How would I even go to contact ali about this issue?

I've bought a few
Hard plastics should be okay, as well as glass and stainless steel. Tho some ads may say stainless steel and it's actually just plated mild steel, but the price should reflect this

Hi csg, can someone remind me what the procedure for ordering frames + lenses from china was ? I found i have saved frames i like and need a second pair

Aukey is a good brand (search em up on amazon for review proof) and something tells me that high price might be justified by those specs. If you have a tester i'd suggest doing so but again, amazon probably lists this same product so check their reviews

I've browsed ali express literally every day for 2 weeks. How much time do you guys put into this stuff?

i have tronsmart element t6 which is a ltitle bit more powerful, but not waterproof

if you want nigbass its perfect

My first ColisExpat package has reached Ennery near the German border. Postnord BTFO.

recommend cheap + useful shit to order

aliexpress.com/item/essential-purchase/32634063825.html

I'm on a budget and I don't really like on ear earphones, is the kz ed9 good?

I don't get that meme.
Those always come with your phone.
Why would you need a hundred?

gifts, sim swapping parties, diy paperclips, the list goes on

I'm kinda tempted to buy this watch off ali for 30 euro shekels during their mid-year sale. /wtg/ doesn't seem like a good place to ask about chink watches. Any advice from you guys here?

Attached: UTB807EeiFfFXKJk43Otq6xIPFXaG.jpg (790x695, 217K)

Forgot to add the link:
aliexpress.com/item/Business-Black-Wrist-Quartz-Watch-with-Date-Luminous-Hands-Leather-316-Stainless-steel-Casual-Watches-Band/32856284687.html?

To anyone who has lots of experience with ebay: I have received a damaged item and would like the seller to send me another one, as opposed to just refunding it. Do I still "request a return", or is there some ebay feature I'm missing?

> At least I don't see how am I supposed to ask Ali for larger refund, because this faggot sure as hell wont answer.

Ask ali for more $$
pic related

Attached: Gib Gib Gib.png (1254x566, 17K)

>go through the randomizer
>tonnes of camping shit
you guys seriously dont go outside do you?

Attached: 1523270189190.jpg (683x438, 153K)

I've got the Xiaomi one, it's cool and quite cheap. Maybe not as good as the 40 bucks Anker but I'm fine with it.

>you guys seriously dont go outside do you?
I do, bought a tent (cloud up 3 by naturehike), carbon poles, cooking pot, waterproof bags, """titanium""" fork and spoon...
All great.

>want that meme shovel
>know I'll never use it

Attached: 1416666565814.jpg (400x394, 18K)

what the fuck is a sim swapping party?

>order something from ali get a tracking number even if it says there is no tracking
>order something from ebay don't get a tracking number even if I asked for one if possible

Reminds me why I switched from ebay to Ali for my chink shopping needs

She's not a slut.

I've been on a long hiatus from chink shit but please, why have Gearbest made it impossible to spend your Good Boy Points now? On app or on the website there's no obvious way to use them against a purchase. Wtf.

Attached: 20170417183019_99299.jpg (1000x512, 70K)

Any idea what can cause different search results on aliexpress? I have two tabs with the same search, done on two different times (10 min apart).
First one has 6 results, second one has 1.

Cleared my cookies and got the normal results back. Why did they hide results?

UiiSii hm7 or Einsear T2?

>he doesn't know what sim or lemon party is
Summer is here (protip: Google is your friend).

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good chink ebook reader?

gaybeast is the worst chinkshit site, by far

agreed

Are chink SSDs worth the trouble? And what are the good brands? Kingdian?

Xiao AI is a semen depository.

So, do we already know if the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 is any good?
My Oukitel k10000 is getting old as fuck and I was thinking about getting a Xiaomi and the Note 5 is under 250 bucks here.

whats the best chinkphone right now if I`m focusing on camera quality?

Need an Android TV Solution.

Xiaomi Mi Box? Anyone know how it compares to other Chinese Android TVs?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Unless you buy the slut dlc with your good chink social scoring points.

Looks very similar to a $15 Sinobi branded watch. $30+ send overpriced

*Seems overpriced

Well I can tell you the x96 mini is absolute shit.

I haven't thrown it away because I might turn it into an emulator box.

webunit.co.uk/TVBOXES/charts/tvboxchart.html

a bit outdated but i thought it might help

Contact the seller directly first. Add the pictures of the broken product in the message and if they don't reply, you do request the return option.

Thanks user. The dial on the more expensive one is nicer but not twice the price nicer. I think I'll give the $15 from Sinobi a go.

Buying fake clothes from taobao is the bomb

what's the best cheap pmp i can rockbox?

Attached: b3d8c8e5f980ff3a151eb2b16c7089b5.png (662x930, 795K)

How?

Attached: 1316007338363.jpg (248x218, 25K)

I need a good breadboard kit with all the fixings I would need sans MCU. I'm going to be working with PIC 8-bit controllers. I guess, I'll need a programmer, but PIC has a really cheap programmer already.

werks for me
t. not a retarded person

i just bought a chink knife and used the points without problem

>fixings
What do you mean?
As long as your PICs are DIP they're gonna fit straight in.

benjie t6

idk, like stuff that I might need. power supply, resisters, etc. I see big kits, but not really sure what I all need to be all setup.

aliexpress.com/item/Cool-Shirts-For-Guys-Ghost-In-The-Shell-T-Shirts-Man-Round-Neck-Short-Sleeve-Stand/32881903405.html

I really like this shirt but I don't want to buy it with the Tees Park logo so close to the image. I've tried reverse search and looking on AliExpress with different keywords but haven't been able to find any alternative suppliers. Can anyone help or give advice, or am I shit out of luck?

Attached: Cool-Shirts-For-Guys-Ghost-In-The-Shell-T-Shirts-Man-Round-Neck-Short-Sleeve-Stand[1].jpg (1001x1001, 196K)

The logo won't be there, it's just a watermark

can the aliexpress chinks be trusted to refurbish phones and send them without trouble, or will customs think I'm importing a counterfeit device anyway?

I considered this but I figured it'd be fucking stupid for that to be the case. Thanks lad.

no
no but they will assume it is new and you will get customs'd accordingly

Attached: 2018-06-13 11_01_22-Urban Dictionary_ fixins.jpg (601x443, 165K)

It was because the item was on flash sale. You used to be able to use GB points against things even when they were on flash sale. Guess they closed that loophole and made the site even shittier than ever.

t. oldfag who was around in /csg/ when it was good

Attached: 1526516994940.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

i don't want to pay to have my hair cut anymore. anyone here cuts his own hair? can recommend some hair clippers?

s.aliexpress.com/fuMbieEJ

Soda bottle water sprayer.

They don't exist

Looks like aliexpress is running a mid year sale in 12 hours.
I was about to order something and found that out randomly on some coupon website.
I guess I'll wait until tomorrow.

Customs will look for proof of any claim you make. If you have the original receipt for the phone and an invoice for therepair, you should be fine.

I don't know if the chinks can be trusted about repairs though, I'd imagine they are after looking at youtube videos, especially the ones of that guy with the beard that made his own iPhone.

I have one and like it, ask away user

Do you need detachable cables? Tennmak Pro
No and non-iem? TIN Audio T515
Ultra beater non-iem? Boarsemen KR25D

Is it pronounced like fixin' or fix-in?

The smaller, cheaper ones are okay for secondary and tertiary computers, for breathing life into old systems. I wouldn't trust them with anything important.
t. got four 32GB Kingspecs

>viral advertising
cringed hard

like fixing but with no g

I think the Tennmaks look good, I like having iems with a super balanced not bass heavy signature

I have Ali shows the tracking of an item but 17track doesn't show it. Am I being chincked. So far I have never had this problem with aliexpress standard shiping

If you use ali's auto complete, it'll search only inside the stated category, giving fewer results.
Try typing "wireless mouse" and note how auto complete suggests a search inside the mice category only.

Don't buy chink. You can get cheap clippers locally. Also wouldn't recommend cutting your own hair unless you're going for a buzz cut. It's fucking hard to this shit yourself. I think I could do a decent cut on someone else, but once mirrors and shit are involved things just go to hell.

T. someone who is still recovering from a bad diy cut

Basically what said, get a Philips or some other okay brand locally.

I haven't been to a barber since 2003 I think, I just shave it bald when it gets too long. Doing a nice looking cut yourself is probably impossible.

ive seen some tutorials and it seems easy, i think i can learn a basic cut in a couple tries. at least it will be fun.

i was looking at es.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-Hair-Clipper-for-Family-Use-10-shaving-combs-3mm-25mm-Hair-Trimmer-Steel-Cutter/32718135506.html because it has really big combs but ok i will also search locally first

I've had this happen once so far a few months ago, the tracking on Ali was somewhat correct and the item arrived normally despite 17 never finding the number.

Are Chinese car stereo units any good? US ones appear to be $100+ for something that doesn't look that complex.

Other fag here. Failed my RN4 screen replacement, how does the campera compare to Rn4, also are there any major differences in terms of performance?

>he doesn't want to go camping with poorly made chink supplies and die of exposure when everything fails

Attached: 1528768275424.jpg (400x400, 51K)