Where the fuck are the sig threads?

Are sig threads no longer welcome on pol? I keep seeing npc threads and threads with people describing how shitty and pathetic their lives are.

Enough of this shit, we need a self-improvement thread now.

Discuss why it is important that everyone on pol should self-improve.
Share inspirational redemption/underdog stories.
Share workout routines.
Share your first red pill consumption and how it lead to your desire to self-improve.
Share your humility.

Attached: sig.png (2839x2300, 2.42M)

Attached: sig real life statue.jpg (490x653, 51K)

Fuck out of here I only carry Glock perfection

how do i make friends in los angeles when everyone here is a fucking liberal harpy. moved here a year ago for work and still have made 0 real friends. i miss having a social life.

first of all... what? second of all... glocks are pretty good but there are plenty of better guns too

Attached: Calesthenics_beginner4.png (800x1750, 1.66M)

pruned/deleted/moved

i shoulda also mentioned this isn't self-improvement meaning fat people working out until their ripped, this is just self-improvement in general, any action you made to better your life (i.e. getting a new job, getting a girlfriend, chasing and exceeding your dreams, etc.)

i'm in a very liberal city right now and will probably move to L.A. or silicon valley because i have friends there and I wanna work on some startups

i'll be your friend user

Attached: sig exercises.jpg (762x1078, 207K)

Do eet

Attached: IMG_5273.jpg (495x700, 75K)

/fa
/fit
is where they're at
this is not politics

t-thanks user. i work in a creative field right now, and while i love my job, the immediate people around my workplace are like caricatures from a Jow Forums comic. i get along with them since i hide my power level, but i could never imagine spending time with them outside of work into meaningful friendships.

wondering what some hobbies are here that might at least net me a few similar-minded friends. they don't have to be full 1488 or magapedes or anything.

Attached: 1532263407836m.jpg (1024x576, 146K)

Attached: 1532263368150m.jpg (896x1024, 218K)

Attached: 1532263278728m.jpg (896x1024, 226K)

Attached: 1532263143008m.jpg (1024x1024, 185K)

Attached: 1532263113410.jpg (1024x587, 103K)

Mods are kikes.

roll

ok

i already know chinese basics so im re rolling

i have no neckbeard so im rerolling

lifted today, tried my hardest. when i think i cant keep going i just think of pol shit and get that extra rep in

mods prune them because they want us contained not maintained

Attached: 1538617065481.jpg (829x600, 88K)

i have no neckbeard so i am rerolling

We will make it brahs

Rolling

Roll

Already went for a run

rolling

Attached: thinkstockphotos-482344401.jpg (400x225, 14K)

Goal setting is the most important foundation.

-set goals in stone
-break down goals into a plan.
-a plan is how you achieve your goals in broken into much smaller actionable steps.
-use SWOT analysis on the plan to test it.
-it's ok for plans to change to different circumstances, but the goal always stays the same.

That said you dont always need a plan if you got balls; but you still need a goal.

Rolling one more time

First red pill that I remember:

>Be me 6 years old
>Go on vacation with family
>Everyone sits around the dinner table. Talks fall on immigration
>My dad, granddad, grandmom and my mom as well talked about how immigrants are way more criminal than natives
>About how their culture is too different from our culture
>Then my granddad brings up that in 30-40 years they're gonna start growing so much in numbers that they can effect our elections and start implementing Sharia Law

At the time I didn't understand what it was all about, but I understood that it was really bad. And I guess you could say here approximately 20 years later that it has gotten a lot worse.

should I buy melatonin pills to reset my sleep schedule and start falling asleep at midnight again instead of 3am?

From someone who's used them, no. The best way to go from 3am to a better time (I have done it) is to consistently wake up at your desired time with an alarm. Preferably set a nine hour sleep window (adjust if you need more/less, factor in time it takes to get to sleep) from like 11-8. Set your alarm for 8 and get up at 8 every day from now on. You'll be tired and not get much sleep but you will adjust and after a time it will come naturally.
Some helpful shit would be to cut out the electronics an hour before bed, 30 minutes absolute least, and read or something like it. Fill your early and mid day, not early afternoon, with stuff. If you don't do stuff early in the day or leave it until early afternoon/evening to do stuff you will go to sleep later.

and what if you've been up all night shit posting?

try to find someone that likes hunting/fishing

a good way to do this might be to start shooting guns at a range, buying your own gun, this will make you start noticing when certain colleagues go hunting, befriend them and shoot regularly

What about it?

that's what I feared. this next week or two is gonna be rough. What kinds fucks me is that 3 times a week I have class at 10am so I force myself up and zombie through morning classes, and the rest of the week I wake up at like 11-noon.
I'll set an alarm for like 10am on my days off I guess.

It's a sig sauer joke...

You can’t even spell the board name right

10am on my days off.
Sounds like weak shit to me, user.

We are living in the period of re-industrialization in America. Opportunities abound for made-in-USA stuff, competition to foreign junk of the low or medium end products is now viable.

Attached: 1998OkumaCadetMate4020-1.jpg (640x480, 130K)

Attached: 1511511079364.png (1448x806, 1.12M)

how is your semen retention going?
better at least be on day 90.

currently at 1 hour

can't because I have wet dream.
So 2,5 weeks so far.

I just saw three of those threads yesterday, OP use catalog you newfag

Roll

jannies keep moving them to Jow Forums

Attached: 1464034623956.jpg (186x157, 14K)

rollo

roll

I wonder what the competitive edge for USA products will be. If it's quality, it should be built with a pretty overbuilt safety margin. That's how many took to America products in the first place.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1079, 327K)

fucking mods.

yes American products are usually nicer to use, Chinese stuff at the medium or high end is at least done right in the areas that matter, but rough around the edges still because the chinaman worker doesn't much care.

Employment in China is treated as a necessity to keep people too busy to be protesting the government and caring about politics.

I think there's a significant advantage if our workers like what they do and care about the result.

mods are fags

ban me harder daddy

gay thread

BANTED

shit thread

IDK how /SIG/ isn't its own board on this point.

because we already have Jow Forums and /lit/

roll

re roll don't have a car.

re roll its night time now.

Hey fuck off /SIG is good.

>/SIG/ is good.
lol k faggot

OY

Attached: 1527144659000.jpg (441x345, 32K)

Attached: image.jpg (877x1281, 254K)

Oh! Someone already did this! Thanks user! You're keeping Jow Forums safe!

LoLK faggot

What is the benefit of self-improvement?

becoming a more whole person

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Rollo