Theoretically speaking, what's the worst you can do with someone's IP address?

Theoretically speaking, what's the worst you can do with someone's IP address?

Attached: unnamed.png (551x310, 37K)

blame it for pizza

> run an aggressive nmap scan against it because you are a fucking script kiddie
> unable to interpret results in any meaningful way
> not using a proxy or ssh tunnel
> get arrested for cyberterrorism

Find out who they are, track them down, kill them and their family.

ping

ddos

Someone once found my address, and my landline back in like 2006 and kept phoning me. I was 12 or so.

Attached: 1429820615696.jpg (500x521, 65K)

Maybe read a fucking book.

you can find out who they are irl
you can find out which websites and services they're registered on
you can do lots of cool things desu

been there done that

Can you actually directly connect to their computer? Or does the firewall stop that.

you probably have to google how to ssh

almost nothing, everything is under NAT nowadays

>no ssh for wangblows
>most of population uses wangblows
>disabled by default on both mac and loonix

shut the fuck up

guess ill just rdp in my router lol

you need to overheat their firewall before you can get in. there are ways to overclock the target's CPU if you have an IP, but you'd better hope they're using an intel processor

Attached: 1497880928990.png (653x726, 84K)

the only real answer here. you cant do nothing with it anymore, maybe ddos their network but even then its almost impossible nowadays unless you have bunch of boxes

except for morons who pirate

someof these clowns port forward literally any incoming traffic on a certain port to their decade-old unpatched utorrent

no windows doesnt have ssh, to do it theyd have to have a DC setup to rdp into it and all that has to be enabled. linux and macos have it disabled by default, so main target would be script kiddies like Jow Forums who have it enabled so they can ssh into their pc from their phone for some odd reason

pwn their computer, get all their personal info, fuck up their life and make them an hero.

But more likely nothing.

GOD DAMMIT THEIR FIREWALL'S ENCRYPTED
I NEED MORE TIME

kill them

>so main target would be script kiddies like Jow Forums who have it enabled so they can ssh into their pc from their phone for some odd reason
>not ssh'ing into your home PC every now and then

There's a reason why hackers often target companies (who they often use phising for anyway), it is because they're more likely to be receptible.

Calculate the digit sum

Get general idea of your area, know the ISP, nmap scan for potential attackable ports, Database look up (you can look through them and find your accounts + passwords). From then, depending on how much of a normie fuck you are you could potentially dox the person. And of course ddos

Find them then kiss them

>Database look up
explain?
how would you get that from just a dynamic IP?

Using pfSense I port forward to one IP on my network. It's a dedicated torrenting server using lubuntu.

There was a lawsuit that stopped the last of this.

Well it depends. If it's a dynamic IP you might be fucked.
In regards to databases, data breaches happen all the time. You can often download these databases for free online, then just build your own lookup interface and sort them and that's it. Then you can often get their username, password (might be hashed), email and if you find a unique email or password or username, you might be able to stalk them even more and find records of their full name (i.e. with patreon)

Or if you are too much of a brainlet to build your own lookup you can use i.e. weleakinfo.com or snusbase.com.

You would honestly be better of with doing a bit of social engineering.

I don't want to talk too much about doxxing because I got banned last time by the mod fags, but I got quite a few other methods if you want to talk about it.

You can drop a throwaway email

I was just confused on the IP thing, if there was IP data from a breach, the assorted IP's would be far too old to use. So you're talking about referencing IP data from various breaches to find their other services? Didn't think anything would be that detailed.

>you can find out which websites and services they're registered on
Can you give context? Especially on this one?

I can just walk into a friend's house and check if they have an e621 account, like that?

It depends. Just keep your databases up to date
And yes it is a lot of "connect the dots" in regards to doxxing. Much of it is spend finding links to other potential accounts and so on.
Always search their email, username, password, ip, name or even phone. It might reveal a second trail of accounts which the person tried to separate from his main accounts.
Once again there are other methods to get all of that but I won't do too much because mods

Try to sign up with their email. If it says "email already registered", they might have an e621 account

Sounds like you would have had to practically never order anything online if someone was after you then.

an ip is basically the same thing as a phone number. dial it on your phone and you can talk to the person though their computers speakers or their routers pc speaker.

You can terry Colby blame a hack on them

global BGP hijack targeted specifically at them, followed by interception and replacement of any requests they make with compromised responses (spoofed sites etc.). you didn't specify how many resources you have.

Pretty much yea. You could always use tor, temp emails, randomised hashes as usernames, encrypted Password files all on tails, but that's a fucking Hassel to do

I ssh into my desktop at home or use sshfs so I can use the Jow Forums images on my desktop while I am using my laptop

Weld together metal numbers and shove them all up your ass?

Also nmap with -T1 and crash their router.

the public IP most probably is your router IP, they can simply nmap this ip and check what ports are open, many MANY routers have telnet and http ports on the WAN link, if it's the case, they can brute force your router (user+password) to get the right combination if it's easy, if so, they can kick you out of your own LAN and deny you accessing the internet, but this itself isn't very smart, a smarter way to exploit you is to inject bitcoin mining scripts in plain http responses

>Brute force the pass
The ultimate bigger strategy when there recently was a giant router exploit collection released

Nigger* fucking autocorrect

and cause
>giant router exploit collection released

Worse case scenario they hack your router and you're a dunce with home networking enabled so they pwn your computer too and get all your login info and personal files off your pc and dox you

>What is remote desktop

Low orbit ion cannon

Link

Just fucking look it up.
Fucking skids can't even do a simple search
The hacker known as Jow Forums I presume?
This.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EternalBlue

port scan and find potential hosted applications that have vulnerable versions (most normies dont do this, so unlikely).

find general location and use it to narrow down dox'ing

thats about it

10/10 comic

LOIC

If you have the skillz, you can write a graphical GUI in visual basic to pwn their mainframe. If they have a firewall up you may need to also exploit their kernel with a dictionary attack and reconfigure their localhost relay. At this point you have thoroughly pwnd their network and you basically own your victim.

This is all very advanced stuff, kiddo. I betcha ain't got the skillz, but you have potential kiddo. Tell you what, if you can prove yourself to the boss you can join our haxxor clan in Counter Strike. The clock is ticking.

Attached: 1341935200862.jpg (393x549, 77K)

>Theoretically speaking

Would injecting scripts be some java thing? Tell me more

it's hard to do so with small ad-hoc and old routers, but with modern routers capable of running linux openwrt, it's very very easy to do so using netfilter and nfqueue where packets can be modified at the router before going to users, again you need unencrypted protocols like http and not things like https, ssh or tls in general, but if the attacker is able to gain access to a router with such capabilities, injecting coin mining will be the least of your worries

>DDoS his entire neighborhood
>Order pizza with spoofed IP
>Scan him in hopes of finding an open unprotected port

What does the open port allow?

Nonconsensual penetration.