SO WE'LL HATE HIM

SO WE'LL HATE HIM
Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

>cnet.com/news/fcc-chairman-our-job-is-to-protect-a-free-and-open-internet/
Can anyone disprove what he's saying in this article? Especially about the part about private infrastructure spending.

Now only if he can ban local monopolies so we can get REAL competition in ISPs.
>wired.com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/

Either way my body is reason for extremely fast internet with no data caps.

Attached: 200px-Ajit_V._Pai_official_photo.jpg (200x267, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/
theverge.com/2017/7/13/15949920/net-neutrality-killing-small-isps
static.epb.com/annual-reports/2017/
techcrunch.com/2013/04/08/google-fiber-cost-estimate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't he lie to the Americans about the made up DDoS attack? Why are trump cucks so low in morality?

Why do leftists think it should be ILLEGAL to compete with comcast and Verizon in like 80% of the country?

I like Pai

this, someone please explain

all the whiners go back into the woodwork whenever this point comes up. why are they so scared?

Yeah, NN repeal magically solve the cartels and NEET ltd can start a new ISP in huge areas and also compete with the current giants. A decade ago it was called consolidation, now it's just simply fucked up situation as ancap logic is retarded after 2008.

The information super highway is just another street.

Never heard any of them say this and I used to live in these types of threads

Weak b8 2/10

why do fundies preach without knowledge, wisdom, or tact?

Banning monopolies is communism, sorry.

fuck him

Attached: (((editorial intervention))).jpg (947x1022, 329K)

We already beat NN, user. It's dead in the water now, no need to keep kicking its body. Let's focus on GDPR now.

net neutrality is what makes the internet an anonymous share source. you didnt beat shit and you dont care about shit

Because they are desperate, ill-informed and emotion driven.

>nazis proceed to get kicked off internet because they don't deserve a platform

so looks like net neutrality didn't do shit for or against that regard, huh

Because progress bigot.

what?
nazis shouldnt have a platform you say?
i dont know where your getting that from the picture i linked, seems your trying to project.

>I'll just ascribe all the things I like to NN
Oh sweetie.

NN isn't the real issue here.

The issue is you cucks enjoy big ISPs having literal monopolies thanks to government protections

>wanting to mix internet services with media and entertainment

Holy shit this fucking jews are satanic, they are turning internet, the old digital world for scientists and hackers, into a TV 2.0

wired.com/2013/07/we-need-to-stop-focusing-on-just-cable-companies-and-blame-local-government-for-dismal-broadband-competition/

Educate yourself on the real problem

STOP NET NEUTRALITY
AHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGRSJKHNSFK

*PPPBBRRRRRFRFFFFFFTTTTT* *BBBBVVBBRRRFFFFFFSHHHTTT* MOMMYYYYY

*BBBBBFFFFFRFRRRRRPPPPPHHFFFFFFSHHSHHHNNTTTTTTT* MOMMMMMYYY

I POO POO'D MY DIAPIES BECAUSE MUH NN TRIGGERED ME CAUSE MUH IN-KAHN-TIN-NEN-SS

MUH NEEEETTTTT NEUUUTRAAAAALITTTTIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BULLLLLLLLIIIIIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: TWO_SCOOPS.png (700x595, 342K)

Abolishing net neutrality will allow for cheaper prices

Did we lose?

How? Will it magically make network infrastructure cheaper?

>Mark Jen, the chief technical officer of a small internet provider named Common, which was founded last year by a group of former Square employees, said that complying with net neutrality doesn’t require any work.
>“The default configuration of all of the [networking] equipment is to [follow net neutrality],” Jen says. “While net neutrality sounds like rules and regulations, it’s actually just saying everybody has to run stuff in the default mode, which is as fast as possible and great for everybody.”
Sauce: theverge.com/2017/7/13/15949920/net-neutrality-killing-small-isps

this fashist poo is [ourpooguy]
>the state of pol/ads

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-12-13-11-07~01.png (1440x1081, 821K)

As a non American can I just say my favorite past time is watching your country self destruct.

Just looking in this thread, on Jow Forums of all places defending their protections stripped away and Jow Forums faggots towing the lines and defending it is incredible. Can't wait for the inevitable civil war and economic collapse.

>cheaper

ill beat your godamn brains out how about htaat you stupid nigger

your on the internet to be able to say wahtever you want and you insult everyting everybody says becuase YOU want to say this to everybody how much you dont care and how much you hate everyone.
thats what tv is now. a shit for nothing. its the jews or whoever in the fuck, shit talking everybody else.

just shut your godamn mouth
commuinication is exactly what the internet is. if yo have a problem with it nobody gives a fuck, the second you try telling everybody what to say, is the day we make you shut yours. shut your fucking mouth, inbred retard

There was a power surge yesterday in my neighborhood right before 12am.
Anyway, My ISP is Cox in Phoenix. I was getting "up to 100mb" realistically 80mb average. Now its over 100mb.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1150x1027, 61K)

We've provided many counterarguments to your bullshit, you cannot even refute anything were saying.

I live in Tempe, pay for 100, and regularly pull 120. Cox is honestly pretty based.

Where is your argument?

Net neutrality is a fucking DISTRACTION that brainwashed corporate cock sucking leftists like to believe in so corporations can continue to use the government to BAN their competition.

This is the real fucking issue but people are too brainwashed to see this.

The federal government needs to ban all local government monopolies and allow ANY COMPANY to enter a market and compete.

Leftists are corporate shills.

Attached: 1517949289213.jpg (800x800, 269K)

All of them wrong. You incorrectly claim net neutrality started with Obama in 2015, which is a blatant lie. It started under Republicans in 2005. Verizon sued in 2014 and won, and FCC lost the power to enforce net neutrality as a result, which is why they ruled to reclassify Internet access as a telcom service (which it is). Since net neutrality took place, broadband costs per megabyte per second have steadily decreased, especially in the last two years, as speeds skyrocketed with more competitiveness and more small ISPs.

Attached: fig7-top-cable-internet-speeds.png (967x641, 8K)

he's a goofy nigger

At this point I don't even give a fuck what happens in shitholes like the US or North Korea. If they willingly give up their rights then go for it, just don't infect the rest of us. Even though there's an ocean between us, when is that wall coming? Can you make it a dome while you're at it?

Are you really this stupid?

POO

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
>We've
Is there some sort of coordinated discord group in this thread?, who the fuck uses "we" on an anonymous image forum.

Here's another graph corroborating my claims.

Attached: NA-CE792A_CAPAC_9U_20150225180013.jpg (700x583, 135K)

Stop politicizing this into left and right. This isn't a partisan issue. You're polarizing the debate and doing a disservice to society.

Attached: ia-nn-patents-social.png (2048x1024, 58K)

you ar e a gentleman and scholar my good gentlesir, take a upvote and some gold

Attached: th.jpg (110x105, 5K)

Attached: pajeet.png (1272x671, 311K)

>patents
>innovation

>leftists are corporate shills
Actually no, since we want to eliminate all corporations and make the Internet a publicly-owned, socialized public utility.

Attached: 80cffcab1420657e6d168fc1794ccd0430759.jpg (3859x2551, 551K)

>Net neutrality
>2012
Not neutrality
Stop lying

I don't know how this play out but I do hate this guy's smug face. He also looks like no less than 12 of my pajeeti co-workers.

I take great pride in knowing that scores of (mostly misguided) millennials are jizzing in this guys salad, in the kitchen of whatever fine dining establishments he and his wife go to.

Attached: 1527517960706.png (800x764, 1.32M)

Because that won't solve anything, businesses are inefficient and incompetent and exploit people. The cities with the fastest Internet in America are the ones with a public Internet (like Chattanooga, TN), not a private one - see pic related. The only thing that will solve our Internet problems, increase speeds and drive prices down is for public authorities to take matters into their own hands and build the Internet of the future that we all want and deserve.

Attached: fastest-cities-desktop.png (960x500, 44K)

Yes we know you want to stagnate internet development and force us all to pay for inefficient service like the authoritarian scumbags you are.

You people NEED to be slaughtered.

>businesses are inefficient

Governments are a million times more inefficient than businesses.

Is that why EPB is the fastest provider in the country?
You're accusing us of what you're doing like the good hypocrite that you are.

>Is that why EPB is the fastest provider in the country?
Because they waste a fuckton more taxpayers money than a private business would just selling you the service.

EPB is the largest local tax contributor in the city, user.
static.epb.com/annual-reports/2017/
Stop misinforming others. That is wrong. If you had a point, you wouldn't need to lie.

Attached: annual_report.png (1076x452, 260K)

The reason nobody bothers to compete with these companies in most of the country is that it's just not worth it. Most the US is emptying out outside of the coasts, making the huge investments in infrastructure required not viable. Nobody is going to break ground and lay fiber in Meth County, Arizona, repealing NN is not going to change that.

Why do you think he hasn't banned local monopolies and called for a corruption investigation into those legislators who passed the regulations (almost all at the state, county, or even city level - essentially meaning they'd be powerless against a federal investigation) that enabled these monopolies?
Why did he only repeal the legislation that grants a benefit to the public only if local monopoly creating legislation is repealed first?

Anyone hoping this poo in da loo get shis way and Jow Forums gets crippled to a crawl? It's the future we deserve.

i could spell it out to you low iq fashisto mutt
>b-but youd still omly choose to see ebol black brown peeepo..
>your misery is everyone else's fault but yoyr own
fashism 101

Attached: Capture+_2018-06-12-21-30-52.png (1440x2417, 2.95M)

>Why do you think he hasn't banned local monopolies and called for a corruption investigation into those legislators who passed the regulations (almost all at the state, county, or even city level - essentially meaning they'd be powerless against a federal investigation) that enabled these monopolies?
Because comcast probably pays him.

The problem is the state controls the market.

>The reason nobody bothers to compete with these companies in most of the country is that it's just not worth it
Lmao making money isn't worth it?
Tons of companies WANT to compete, the problem is it's Illegal For them to.

It's literally the same price as Google fiber.

The problem is scumbags like you use violence to prevent competition.
We need MORE companies innovating and creating infrastructure.
Not corporate or statist monopolies like you wastes of life want.

Why does everything think Ajit is bad?

READ WHAT HE FUCKING WROTE YOU GIGANTIC RETARDS

Holy shit leftists are braindead.

>Google
You mean one of the companies anti-NN fags are attacking?

>Because comcast probably pays him.
Yes, that was what I was getting at.
It was a rhetorical.

Words are useless, actions are what matters.
And his actions have been to suck corporate dick and repeal legislation that only benefits the corporation, rather than the market as a whole.

Some of them are.
Who gives a shit.
You're argument is still flawed.

You people are wasting your energy on a non issue while defending competitors to comcast being thrown in jail if they try to compete with them.

You people are subhuman.

>And his actions have been to suck corporate dick and repeal legislation that only benefits the corporation, rather than the market as a whole.
In not saying he's perfect.
Besides NN, other things he's changing are good.

I just want him to find a way to ban local governments from creating monopolies.
Probably not going to happen though.

>non issue
wut
>defending competitors to comcast being thrown in jail
Net neutrality was in effect for several years and that has never once happened, user. As a matter of fact, competition and innovation only increased under NN.

Tons of companies certainly want to compete, but its not just initial cost. You need lawyers, infrastructure, patient investors, and lots of capital to get you through growing pains.
Google spent $84 million just to pass fiber to 149k homes in 2013.

techcrunch.com/2013/04/08/google-fiber-cost-estimate/

Companies could be willing to take the gamble, but just wanting to compete isn't enough.

The thing is, he could.
The legislation that creates these local monopolies is almost certainly against the spirit of american law, and probably unconstitutional depending on how it's achieved - it varies on how fucking obscure and jewish it is. I recall some of it using indian reservation land laws.
It was also probably an act of bribery to get it passed in the first place.
While insider trading is legal in Washington DC, it's not elsewhere, local legislators have no legal route to take to get bribe money, unlike congressmen.
Meaning all he would have to do is get the DoJ involved.
Why doesn't he?