Priests

They waste their all life for nothing and get paid by retarded believers.

Am I right?

Attached: 491109092-father-krysztof-olaf-charamsa-who-works-for-a-vatican.jpg.CROP.promo-xlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPBeMnDF5go
youtube.com/watch?v=feu2owd0MsY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do they even get paid that much?
dont they only move up if someone dies?

>paid by retarded believers
Exactly.

Attached: 9824376278364234.png (600x650, 208K)

They're closet homosexuals and pedophiles and it's the only position in society which will gain them respect.

>They waste their all life for nothing
And I assume you're extremely productive with your life?

Basically.

t. NEET who watches anime 12 hours a day

Lutheran priests here have quite good salary. And they are allowed to fuck and have kids.

>having an endless supply of supple little boys
>wasted life

>allowed to fuck and have kids
I hope that sentence was missing a comma

Religions are a product of natural selection. Societies where people don't share values always crumble, that's their true job
There's a reason why every civilization develops religion

>South Korean running their mouth about Christianity
Why are you even allowed to post here? Shouldn't you be begging Lil Kim not to wipe you out?

It was, protestantism rejects catholicsm after all.

>help thousands of people develop deeper religious understanding
>oversee marriages, funerals, baptisms, often with the same families.
>become a much loved member of the community.
>give advice to young and old whenever they need it, completely trustworthy
I would say they contribute more to the world than most people desu.

They're also allowed to be lesbians and ban crosses

Bolsonaro is the only religion

>completely trustworthy
What planet are you living on?

It's possible to have the same values without having to kowtow to a local self-appointed faggot in a dress.

Confirmed

Attached: 1515230194167.jpg (640x640, 96K)

Nah they are complete free of materialism.They dont get salarys either.At least in monastery's.Also they have a community cash register only for the basic things.Food,clothers and hygienic articles.Most of them go on mission to the biggest shitholes to help the poorest of the poor

Not here luckily, but the thing about nordic protestant churches is that they are ultimately just part of the secular state. They must follow current politics if they want to stay funded.

It is but it doesn't last. People need purpose. That's why they fall into the trap of marxism, it gives them an enemy to fight and an ideal to achieve. Capitalism promisses and delievers wealth, but after that, you're empty.

Piss off gook

i'd say orthodox priests are the least degenerate, but even some of them have been caught wearing expensive ass watches and driving nice cars and shit. better than diddling kids though.

>buying jewish propaganda against the church
The problem with church is the cabal of homo commies, not pedophelia

God-tier music as well
youtube.com/watch?v=gPBeMnDF5go

Attached: Christ on Water.jpg (979x1280, 106K)

Catholics are the only ones who are known to diddle kids and even then I think it's probably exaggerated to destroy their reputation

Literally this, the vast majority of priestly kiddy diddlers are homo.

It has more to do with wanting to devote one's life to helping others any way they can despite dickheads like you mocking them at every turn. I was born and raised Catholic and went to a Catholoc school for 8 years. The monseigneur that was in charge of that parish was the nicest, most humble man I have ever met. He treated everyone, even if just meeting for the first time, as if they were his own family. I lived in a fairly small town in Illinois at the time. I remember like it was yesterday watching the TV on 9/11 as the school went on lockdown. I'll never forget the look on his face. All the teachers looked shocked or worried. He looked like he was in pure agony. His heart broke in half for people he didn't even know the names of. Later, when the recession hit and the steel mill, which was the town largest source jobs closed down, he was the first one out to offer help any way he could.

I really miss that guy. Retired a few years ago. Haven't heard anything about him since. He acted as a glue to bring our community together in a way that few are able to. That is the job of a priest. Whether or not you believe in God, you have to at least respect that.

if you like to fuck little boys and you don't want to work, it's a pretty good gig, you just have to go out and tell sandnigger fairy tales to the retarded one day a week.

They have a purpose. You are a corporate slave.

youtube.com/watch?v=feu2owd0MsY

Attached: Christ in the Garden.jpg (320x442, 28K)

They produce nothing. Society does not need them. They are just like niggers who get food stamps.

as opposed to wasting their life playing starcraft in a cafe like OP

t. NEET who wastes his life on Jow Forums

yes

Is there a raid going on? Shareblue is that you? Maybe our old friend Correct The Record shambled its why back from the grave. Either way, how do they still have money to pay you shills?

Based

Cringe

>They waste their all life for nothing and get paid by retarded believers.

You mean your Buddhist monks? Christian priests contribute to the world and share LOVE from the Lord God to people.

Attached: monks-using-smartphone.jpg (480x300, 43K)

Japan is safer and more developed than your religious catholic shithole.

Attached: 1539096672081.jpg (500x500, 38K)

STFU multi-responding faggot

Attached: 1926072903820.jpg (1200x2051, 1.14M)

Unfortunately you caucasoid and negroid fucking weebs are ruining it

Yes, but on the plus side, they get to suck little boys' penises.

Japan is better than your shithole country.

Whats this "touching their fingers together" thing that these people do?

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

Yes