Use go once

>Use go once
>Leftist police barge through your door for laughing at a raunchy joke on the television

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 19.35.47.png (880x191, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/drupal/comments/60y9mq/larry_garfield_on_harassment_in_the_drupal_project/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>It's leftist to be polite
Well then

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 19.39.15.png (754x221, 56K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-13 at 19.42.26.png (854x198, 65K)

Identifying meme language

>COC(k)?
>ye'p it's a meme language

Stop using that cucked meme and stick to the white man's language

Attached: 1516695580296.png (1200x1276, 77K)

>42% aren't underrepped
>13% prefer not to answer
>33% no response
that's 88% that don't give a fucking shit.

why do they think that a programing launguge even needs a coc?

it makes sense that if you're a dick, they shouldn't tolerate your continual involvement with the project

>women
>underrepresented group
>50.1% of the population

>global population = all populations
Children make out

even if you're a dick in your own time, completely unrelated to go?

Not being underrepresented doesn't mean you don't care, most people pushing this are white guys with white guilt or who drank a littletoo much onions. Most people who "preferred not to answer" probably did so because they were uncomfortable doing so.

Not the guy you're responding to, and I agree with you. I'm just wondering how they would practically enforce this, though.

>I identify as a woman
kek
virgin go coders do not even understand women make up half the population

through twitter outrage of course

but the presence of unsavoury characters in a community (even if they're nice when making pull requests) discourages others from being a part of the community

it isn't really about enforcement
if they have the code of conduct, that's reasonable grounds for them to pretty much say fuck off

>if they have the code of conduct, that's reasonable grounds for them to pretty much say fuck off
Project owners could always do this though, how many times hasn't Torvalds told people to choke on a bag of cocks or retroactively abort themselves and kicked them off?

The sum of all the percentages add up to 103%, what the shit

“Free software” nowadays is corporate, it’s no surprise they impose stringent restrictions on rhe contributors to it. There isn’t really a community surrounding any of these projects like go, node.js, or mozilla, just the bare minimum to get people to work for free

You can both be neurodiverse (aka autism), racially underrepresented (a nigger), and a woman.

But it's signalling that hateful people aren't welcome. Gets the community behind wanting those people out etc.

>But it's signalling that hateful people aren't welcome. Gets the community behind wanting those people out etc.
I understand the reason, I'm just saying that CoCs don't magically grant them any more power than they already had, and Jow Forums is merely demonstrating autism by being so hung up about them. FOSS has always been full of cultural marxists and other communists, so meh.

>LGBT
>LGBTQ
>LGBTQI
>LGBTQIA
WTF?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, intersex, asexual

yeah. I'm not a communist but I'm super liberal. Intersectional feminist etc. I am basically a cultural marxist. It's dumb to get hung up on something like this; if the Go community doesn't like people they'll just write rude emails whether the CoC exists or not.
>inb4 why are you on Jow Forums

Just kill yourself

>the Go community
The fuck is the Go "community" to begin with? People that use Go or people who got their "Go Community Club" card? Stop referring to your users as a community yo stupid negrokike.

Basically Go leadership is the same as any other leadership. They want to control you, even in your own time. Human's have an insatiable need to control and or impose their will on others.

We are a disgrace and a disgusting creation. We should all be eradicated.

>inb4 3edgy5me

Your last sentence might be a little bit extreme.

Attached: god_has_forshaken_us.png (476x246, 151K)

liberalism is a mental disorder

progressive-ism is a mental disorder

naked communism

I appreciate your candor. The longer I am alive, the clearer I see how we must control one another. This triggers me beyond reason.

>thought police

Attached: ctp.jpg (755x509, 107K)

>drank too much onions
you mean onions right

holy fuck Jow Forums changed
ONIONS to onions
disgusting/

WOW THEY WORD FILTERED S.. 0... Y WITH FUCKING ZERO TOO

GOD DAMN YELLOW MOOT

>newfags

>newfag
>they did it yesterday

wew lad, get out summer

>Thanos did nothing wrong

Yes. If you lack the self-control to be a decent human being on your own time, you don't deserve to be a part of anything meaningful in the world at all. You can rot for all I care.

Some people have multiple persons in their head(s)

>they did it yesterday
bait

>real google statistics show they added it 8 days ago

what a difference between his exaggeration

And their definition of what is
>descent human being
Is the gospel

Heaven forbid someone disagrees with their take on what is
>descent

This is a dangerous mentality and a slippery slope. You might as well go burn some books with that logic.

>its a Jow Forums shits up Jow Forums episode

Attached: pol on g.png (872x195, 11K)

How about if it's illegal then it's generally frowned upon, and could result in consequences?

I don't need some triggered homo loving transgendered feminist agenda shilling SJW rewriting the laws on what is considered descent. If they seek to be the thought police, I'll go elsewhere and disregard them.

>Jow Forums is being invaded by assblasted manbabies because the poojeets are sick of their shit
>mfw

Attached: 1515696402726.gif (200x270, 1.09M)

underrepresented does not mean minority.
Seeing as they make up half the population, but only 2% of the people responding, they seem pretty underrepresented.

Dumb question, but from what I can tell, this Code of Conduct is a template for Go project CoCs, but isn't required for them, right? I mean, it is a bad CoC in my opinion, but it doesn't literally apply to every project that uses the Go language, does it? Only the ones that opt in, from what I gather.

I'm the sort who will let other projects shoot themselves in the feet as long my own project can be whatever I like.

>We care too much about what people think of us

when the kids that got picked on and didn't shoot up the school, congregate and form a company. I don't like the chad fag mentality either, but this is just on the other end of the spectrum. Different but exactly the same.

This is about pushing a particular type of politics onto what should be a non political project, and the people arguing hardest for it are leftist normies with no technical skills.

>from being a part of the community
How the fuck is a programming language a community?
It's a cool to write fucking code.

I really dislike the whole situation. I strongly believe that person may do whatever the fuck he/she wants during free time. He/she is not a slave to some project, but simply temporarily lends abilities.

Current situation is not about "not being a dick", when instead of simply not conversing with the person you dislike you try to find where he/she works and fire him/her.

Attached: zft2hxztop111.jpg (750x750, 48K)

Typical

>Lets focus on everything else rather than why we're here.

Writing it out in plain English means that they have something to point to when asshats throw a temper tantrum after being reprimanded for bad behaviour. Based on the Chicken Little shit we see in this thread over nothing, I can only assume that these histrionic faggots would say shit like "well where does it say I can't tell Deborah that shits a shit skinned cum bucket? Don't you have a sense of humour? I'm going to fucking sue you, you can't do this to ME. I'm WHITE; I have high levels of competence. You're only doing this to replace me with a sand nigger from Sri Lanka." Histrionic faggots. I'm telling you.

>makes meme tier post on Jow Forums
>Screenshots
>false fags Jow Forums
Such many cases

Next time you see one of these obese blue haired idiots whining about something inconsequential on github, just take a look at their commit activity and see what they spend their time doing.

It's like this snowflake over-politicization has infected every area of tech.

>Doxxing is good if we do it.

I'm down for that ...

Attached: 1524855263554.png (600x642, 79K)

How could I do that when I'm aussie you fucking idiot
>inb4 muh proxies

It also flags the community as a source of lolcows who need to be milked.
The community becomes a target for vitriol, trolling, hate, racism etc. the moment it publishes a code of conduct.

This

reddit.com/r/drupal/comments/60y9mq/larry_garfield_on_harassment_in_the_drupal_project/

Case Larry Garfield, people in drupal org contract private investigators to found he suscribe to private forum of sexual fetish, to argument he was dangerous to project drupal.

It's good to know that even conservatards agree that not harassing people is leftist.

Because nerds are assholes.

Sounds like it's really your problem entirely then.

You must be the kind of person they're trying to weed out, so nobody cares that you're angry about it.

If I was caught harassing people outside of my workplace, I'd probably get fired. My coworkers would probably be uncomfortable being around me.

By the way the left can harass people too. It's weird that you never heard of it because pepelords like you usually keep extensive accounts of times that has happened. Forbidding harassment isn't political, it's just common decency.

They've basically become the same type of Chad that used to push them around.

I'm not a member of their community. You sound triggered by my post. You ought to go burn some books. You obviously haven't read the contents of this thread. They don't get to re-write the rules based on their beliefs, that's what laws are for.
>pepe lord
kek, I'm too old to identify with frog meme's. What else do you got? besides violet colored hair and AIDS..

>Calling me triggered
>Throwing SJW stereotypes at me
It doesn't matter if you don't identify as a pepelord, you talk like one, you self-victimize like one and you bitch and cry like one. And insulting me won't make you less in the wrong about this and less of the kind of shitty person that society is rightfully weeding out more and more, so in the end I win regardless. :^)

>burns some more books

>self victimize
Don't project your modus operandi on me

>society is weeding out
Your safe spaces have made you delusional. Heaven forbid I disagree with a fascist

Attached: 1270925355403.jpg (126x118, 2K)

>straw manning this hard.

It is clearly referring to public spaces and has made no attempt to ensure an individual lives by a certain social lifestyle. They just want their members to tiptoe around people's feelings while in public so that they can't be used as a vector of attack by people of the community actively looking for ways to get offended. This is just to avoid any social drama that may bog down the project

>I'm WHITE
Spotted the Jow Forums troll

See
“This code of conduct also applies outside the project spaces when the project steward has a reasonable belief that an individuals behavior may have a negative impact on the project or its community”

>women
>50 percent of global population
>2 percent of the project's community
That is literally what underrepresented means, user. There aren't enough women in the project to statistically represent all the women of the global population. If 50% of the community was women, THEN they'd be in the "I am not underrepped" category

And Hitler was only trying to bring about a pure society with a pure Aryan bloodline so Germany wouldn't get bogged down by the misfit Jews that distracted from Germany's glory.

Soon Rust will be the language with the least progressive CoC.

The categories are not mutually exclusive. You can be lgbtq AND a women

So I can do whatever I want in Go as long as I don't want to participate in their shitty community? Sounds fine to me. Not like I would use go or ever want to participate in a programming languages community

It's been around for over a month you fucking newfag retard. Fuck out of here you underaged piece of shit

Agreed. Fuck communities. I hate them so much.

>In order to code in our language, you must accept this branding. You must be open to participating in re-education exercises.

This

>B-b-but the lgbtxyzlmnop demo tho, consider their feelings. Who and how they fornicate, should be known and accepted by all and should be re-written into history books

Dude. Go is doing whatever they want with their policy to avoid problem. You're the one standing here literally demanding that they allow harassers in. You want them, tomorrow, to announce that harassers are officially accepted in Go because some angry asshole on Jow Forums was shitting their pant about it and accusing the policy of being politically motivated. All I'm telling you is it is how it is. I'm not the triggered fascist, you are.

>I'm not the triggered fascist, you are.
Again with the projection
>You're the one standing here literally demanding that they allow harassers in
>harassers
anyone who may disagree, regardless of what they're disagreeing with?
>You want them, tomorrow, to announce that harassers are officially accepted
No, I want an open collaborative where anyone is welcome, regardless of political view or opinion. Obviously, you can't call the fat tumblrina with blue hair, a fat dyke in an office setting. That would obviously need to be dealt with. What I am saying is that their coc isn't all inclusive.
>shitting their pant
>pant
No but I understand that because I didn't vote for Obama or for homosexual marriage, that somehow makes me a racist homophobe. Those are general examples but the second you don't lap up their re-education, you're demonized. That is how leftists operate.
>All I'm telling you is it is how it is
If I were a mentally ill liberal fascist, I would agree with you.

Jocks pushing around nerds is just a persecution myth they came up with to cope with how much better the jocks are than them. It didn't exist outside of movies and TV where the bitter nerd writers used fiction to get "revenge" on people who had a better time in highschool and college than them.

Nerds have always been lecherous pervs. Male feminists always turn out to be dirtbags or even full on rapists, this is a surprise to no one who has been around nerds and has peeked into their pathetic psyche. Consider "Revenge of the Nerds", the iconic nerd power fantasy. The now infamous rape scene used to be looked up to by nerds, finally they get to have sex AND get to cuck that stupid idiot jock!

It doesn't say that. It says don't be a dick in public because someone might claim are an accurate representation of the project and its community at large.

I'm not making any argument. I'm making a comment, you fucking retard.

Pretending like that isn't a component of this given how much complaining about pajeet the programming community on Jow Forums does is completely disingenuous. Obviously what I said is hyperbole, but don't pretend like those sentiments are nonexistent, because they absolutely are. And the reason I went to that extreme is that if you read the code of conduct, it's completely innocuous. Almost all of it is common sense and resembles exactly the type of ethical code you'd be expected to follow in any company worth working for. It isn't some SJW attack on freedoms, yet we have people ITT freaking the fuck out about "leftists." I wonder why...

>given how much complaining about pajeet the programming community on Jow Forums does is completely disingenuous
I'm not here to argue the right or wrong of Jow Forums and their views towards pajeets. In no way does that make it one in the same.
>don't pretend like those sentiments are nonexistent, because they absolutely are
I've worked in the technology sector for over 25 years, I've never heard any account of an employee being reprimanded or subsequently fired, using the fact that he's white as a justification for his or her bad actions. The fact that you even use such an example tells me more about your intentions and the overall agenda of your ilk.

>being able to see the forest for the trees
>being able to read between the lines
I'm sorry I'm not as impressionable as I was in my angsty youth.

I completely agree with you user.

Who?

>literally just aren’t interested in the topic = underrepresented
Yeah and they’re also underrepesented in boilermaking, coal mining etc. I don’t see any lining up at the door to do this shit.
This constant need to for perfect, ubiquitous equality is irrational. It basically demands that people do things they straight up don’t want to do for statistics’ sake.

This

Attached: Thanos's snap of a finger.jpg (309x350, 46K)

Thanks for reminding me that Go has a bullshit authoritarian leadership. I don't like anything that has these kind of bullshit "code of conduct" rules and specially not those who want to dictate what you can and can't do "outside the project" ie they want to dictate your private life. Don't even care what kind of rules they want to impose, the idea of thinking you have any right to say what I do outside your precious project is beyond unacceptable.

truth, and it will only become more corporate. want to spend some of your private time contributing to a free software project when the majority of that time will be wasted on getting by bullshit barriers? hell no

You seem confused. What do you call it when a bunch of crybaby leftists decide to spend hours investigating you and then they call your employer and every project you've contributed to in order to discredit you because you made some random joke about something years ago?

Conservatives don't do that shit, they are usually the target of it.

>see
That is essentially what I said.. What am I looking for? They don't care what you do in private, they care what you do in public where it can be used to make sweeping statements about the social attitude of the project as a whole.

They don't care what you believe in or who you are. They only care about what you say because someone retarded will use it against the project as a whole. "Even if x doesn't openly and explicitly support this individual, by not firing them they are implicitly supporting them." It is a fallacious statement, but Go doesn't want to bother with it so put a clause in their CoC that will defend against such retarded offended people. You don't need a PR department if you just fire everyone who ends up being bad PR.