Please, for fuck sake gookmoot, just make your own fucking captcha

Please, for fuck sake gookmoot, just make your own fucking captcha.

This is absolute FUCKING cancer. I'm already fully invested in the Google botnet, I'm using Google Chrome, yet if I post too often they say "oops, we think you're a bot :^)" AND I CANT POST AGAIN FOR THE NEXT HOUR, how fucking annoying does shitposting have to be?

WHY THE FUCK DOES A MALAYSIAN PLASTIC INJECTION MOULDING ENTHUSIAST BOARD HAVE TO HAVE FORT KNOX LEVELS OF SECURITY THIS DOGSHIT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END FUCK YOU GOOKMOOT YOU FUCKING CUNT I HOPE YOU CATCH AIDS YOU BAG OF SHIT FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE NU-CAPTCHA FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

FUCK ALL ASIANS AND THEIR MICROPENIS DISEASE FUCK YOU YOU DUMB GOOK BASTARD PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE AGENT ORANGE GETS TO YOU EVENTUALLY YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN

Attached: FUCK GOOGLE.jpg (380x321, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S25754210
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Captcha's are beyond broken.

They've been a meme for sometime. I think google intentionally does this to force more to be solved.

Attached: seems legit.jpg (381x505, 36K)

>shitpost like wild
>have a mental breakdown when you get a slap on the wrist
Take a hint and take a break op
This site's not good for you

Buy a Jow Forums pass :)

>if there are none, click skip

>If there are none, click skip
Hmm

>dude just suck it up and be a bootlicker lmao

Literally the only thing I do is hit refresh whenever it presents me with one of those "click next once they are all gone :^)" captchas.

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING DOGSHIT SOLVING A TEXT CAPTCHA USED TO TAKE 0.5 SECONDS THESE NEW ONES TAKE FOR FUCKING EVER AND A BUNCH OF EFFORT AS I HAVE TO USE A FUCKING MOUSE

IF I COULD MEET AND KILL THE GUY WHO MADE THIS I ABSOLUTELY WOULD DO THAT AND THIS IS NOT A FUCKING JOKE I FUCKING HATE HIM AND I HOPE HE CATCHES STAGE FOUR CANCER JUST AFTER HIS KIDS ARE BORN

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I agree with this post however, I have felt the pure rage at captcha's similar to OP. Dropbox is another service that uses a broken captcha system. It took me over an hour yesterday to access my dropbox. I must have solved over 100 different captchas, all no to avail. I ultimately had to open a support ticket with Dropbox. I never thought I'd be locked out of a service because of captcha's.

Don’t listen to these retards. Always click something, so if it asks for a sign but there’s only a car in the picture, click the car

I get it, this is just not practical

see

>dude, just embrace the botnet
>it's no biggie homie
>what? the old captcha could be solved in a fraction of a second without fail?
>so what if you just want to send a one line reply to someone and have to click through 10 images of bridges to be able to do it?
>you gay, bro?

I remember when this was a thing.

Attached: 1392187669992.png (1000x1000, 284K)

It actually keeps me out of discussions, thanks jewgle

warosu.org/g/thread/S25754210

Friendly reminder that there is LITERALLY NO ARGUMENT AGAINST THIS.

Not ONE POST on Jow Forums is important enough that you need to be ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SURE that a bot isn't posting it.

THIS IS FUCKING PROVEN BY THE BASTARD FACT THAT THERE ARE PAID RECAPTCHA BYPASSES

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YOU CAN FUCKING BYPASS THE CANCER BY PAYING MONEY

THAT LITERALLY PROVES THAT SECURITY ISN'T AN ISSUE

JUST FUCKING MAKE YOUR OWN CAPTCHA YOU BAG OF LITERAL SHIT IT WOULD TAKE YOU LESS THAN FIVE MINUTES

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1514761483959.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Tweeting at him has yielded results for me before. Few months back I complained about seeing captchas for every post then a week later the new system was introduced. Where you have to solve captcha once every few posts.

Don't call him a gook tho. For obvious reasons.

It's an accurate description, he's a fucking cunt who pretends he can't speak English, I wish his family had diied at Nangking.

I remember that thread.
Please solve the captcha responsibly. Clicking the wrong thing endangers drivers.

eh I fucking hate the captcha, but the spam before it was implemented was out of fucking control

LEL poorfags mad

That's not the problem.

Captchas are broken, watch this.

I think you need to calm down for a second, would you like a cup of tea?

you must /b/ lost

I hate it when I've solved a captcha and it gives me a checkmark, and then I still get the fucking "You didn't solve the captcha" message when I try to post.

>open reply window
>captcha box doesn't even load
>refresh page
>open reply window
>click captcha box
>Select all squares with vehicles
>do so
>click next
>Select all squares with roads
>do so
>click verify
>green tick appears
>click post
>sorry it seems you've mistyped the captcha. try again
HOW THE FUCK IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO MISTYPE THESE NEW CAPTCHAS YOU FILTHY GOOK

Attached: 1466331986199.jpg (500x900, 178K)

yep

Attached: snap_04.gif (404x331, 188K)

Whatever the fuck this is supposed to mean? Seriously summer around here..

I shitpost like there's no tomorrow, literally at least one post per 3 minutes and even I don't see this.

you'll start seeing it if you ever switch to an isp that abuses NAT and gives 1918309581 clients the same public ip

I suppose it would be a problem if they're all fucking around with captcha too.
Idk if Google takes into consideration regular searches and other usage of their services when it comes to determining robititude.

What the fuck kind of isp is that
Are they too poor to afford ip ranges.

I feel your rage, OP.

Yesterday that 'try again later' bullshit happened to me after typing out a long answer to someone in /sqt/. I just went to bed without helping the chap, because fucking google.

I've had a few 8-retry captchas lately too, and i swear i solved each one correctly.

I get these issues and my IP hasn't changed in months, and i post (mostly) useful/relevant replies, maybe 40 posts a week.

Buy a captcha solver. $2 per 1000 solves

Attached: 1443925255544.webm (320x320, 2.81M)

Isn't there a board for this? I'm fine with them annoying braindead fucks like OP.

Attached: riiiiight.jpg (386x507, 37K)

>have to solve multiple captchas for each post
>suddenly you are locked out of posting for an hour or so due to google detecting I might be a botnet

Fuck you Google. You are the botnet. Fix your god damn captcha.

I think Gookmoot is doing this on purpose to frustrate non-paying posters. With fake failure rates

That's not my responsibility to train a stupid ai

(you)