Spends thousands of dollars on a computer and games

>spends thousands of dollars on a computer and games
>won't drop $100 for a air purifier
Explain yourself.

Attached: 630285p.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aqicn.org/map/world/
newscientist.com/article/2169691-babies-should-mix-with-other-children-to-lower-leukaemia-risk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do I need an air purifier?

what the fuck does that thing even do?

>It's another episode of "Jow Forums user tries to sell autists shit they dont need"

No thanks.

I keep my windows open and have a steady airflow throughout my house to prevent stale air. I also live in the woods.

Give me a reason why I need a purifier.

what does it do and why should i get one?

I dont live in China.

if I lived in china or some other third world industry heavy country I would buy one but luckily I live somewhere nice with no need of this shit

>dropping $100 for tiny air purifier

Just buy a box fan and buy a filter. $25 gets you a much stronger air purifier.

I have crystals in the south West corner of my room so I don't need one

purrs

fucking air doesn't have enough fucking ions

get that fucking purifier/ionizer and BE THE FUCKING MAN YOU DREAM TO BE

Attached: 1527150330150.png (600x600, 507K)

>air
>purifier
it purifies air

You do need regardless of air quality if you have allergies :(

that's what you think it does but in reality it's about the NEGATIVE IONS

>Negative Ions
>These negative ions are dispelled into the >room where they attach to dust, pollen, >cigarette smoke and pet dander to form larger >particles, which can more easily be trapped >by your air cleaner's filters. However, these >particles can also descend to the floor to be >vacuumed later, or attach to positively >charged surfaces in the room and the grill of >your air cleaner, requiring frequent dusting.

To purify air you dumb fuck.

Because clean room air purifiers are expensive as shit and these $100 ones are akin to opening your windows once in a while.

I'm not living in China or USA.

My central air has filters in every air intake

Dust
Gets rid of dust, point it at you computer.
>innawoods
>good for you, bad for computer
Remove dustbab
They don't have dust in NotChina?
This isn't for health shit, it's for keeping the dust off your computer.

I only have rads in my house so no air filtration from central air. I am actually considering one

Just use a can of dust-off and wipe down with a microfiber rag like once a month like a normal human being.

Attached: 1_in_three_are_a_fag.jpg (452x818, 105K)

>he wants to smother his immune system, by isolating it from healthy daily exposure to germs, which keeps it on its toes

>he wants to have a weak immune system and eventually get cancer

Sounds like a dumb idea. And you sound like a sheltered weakling.

Hmmm this too. Maybe OP is a fag and has aids...

>daily exposure

>he unironically doesnt go outside

I have a big xiaomi one and I'm convinced it does jack shit

before having it there is a duststorm of particles under-neither any strong light if I look close enough,

and with it, running high power or normal all day, theres still something of a duststorm if I look closely under a light....

Yeah only cleanroom equipment is gonna get rid of that. Central air filters probably catch more.

>not using strongest air cleaning plants instead

>250sq ft studio
>have one (1) 8-inch Sansevieria trifasciata
>have one (1) Crassula ovata
>have some hamilton beach air purifier that cost about 40 freedom units
>case is define s
>inside of case is pristine
>place doesn't smell terribad despite me not opening any windows

>studio
dumb fuck, you could have hunkered in with a roommate for a 2-bedroom and saved on rent

>five (5) minutes from work
>is actually almost rent-control tier considering location
No it's bretty gud

but i do have an air purifier and i keep my windows open as much as possible.

Attached: C9BxJt9UQAAYaot.jpg large.jpg (1920x1090, 186K)

I live on 70 acres that's 2/3 forest and 1/3 open grass fields. I have all the clean air I need.

it's more than just dust, especially if the air is stagnant. you only dust once a month and you think that's normal? i bet you live in filth.

>once a month
the absolute state

It's a meme for hypochondriacs.

Because i buy intelligently designed cases with dust filters you absolute mongrel dumbfuck.

Attached: 01fa456ea91d905220222bd409809577.jpg (1000x1414, 168K)

Sell you snake oil elsewhere.

>t chink

I've got 2 HEPA filter ones. One in the bathroom, one in the office. It definitely removes a lot of finer dust particles from the air in the room. I have two cats but my apartment never smells like I have two cats. (pic related it's the two cats). You don't have to replace them too often either.

Attached: img_1726.jpg (3264x2448, 1.32M)

I run my AC, have windows open, vacuum every few days, dust every couple weeks if I need it. Not everyone is living in a 2x2 cement cube in their parents basement that doesnt get any fresh air unless their mom opens the door to give them din dins.

>Not everyone is living in a 2x2 cement cube in their parents basement that doesnt get any fresh air unless their mom opens the door to give them din dins.
Did I hit a nerve? AC is just recirculating the indoor air and you're not likely to open the windows if it's on. Plants or an air purifier do help if that's the case. I vacuum every few days and don't see the need to dust. Dusting just moves it somewhere else, I just use the vacuum hose on tables.

Because a HEPA filter duct taped to a box fan does the same thing for $20

God, I wish that were me...

Attached: PSX_20180613_122934.jpg (238x351, 25K)

getting choked out by a giantess? or i mean would you still be the dog or a tiny man?

>You don't have to replace them too often either.
The cats!?

Attached: fam_plz.png (167x193, 42K)

>getting choked out by a giantess?
that doesn't sound so bad

Attached: 1504560564442.jpg (500x738, 143K)

Is that a lot or a little?

it is my fault I got the cheap flimsy models. look at this poor manufacturing. both are heavily defected and suffer from retardation

Attached: finn_and_leto.jpg (575x1024, 151K)

Because i can clean my computer with compressed air.

What do I need an air purifier for?

>That 65 year old gen z'er that thinks air purifiers are needed anywhere outside of China, nyc or la
Lol

Always wait for Ti

Attached: 1486207578376.png (611x607, 393K)

I guess I can put it in my computer

How about you clean up your apartment once in a while and dust won't be an issue. Or in your case, let mom to clean for you

>>spends thousands of dollars on a computer and games
>>won't drop $100 for a UPS
>Explain yourself.

FTFY

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-094539.png (1080x2160, 337K)

>I buy an air purifier to make my computer internals cleaner
Have you ever heard of fan filters?
>Not clean enough for this autist

Attached: 1527655901912.jpg (684x546, 76K)

I have a UPS, grabbed it when we were updating the server room.

Running AC and opening windows lets in more dust.

just get rid if her dog and you'll save $100 per month!

Attached: zuccerberg.png (212x389, 205K)

Is it raining ash where you live?

Those produce ozone. Bad for your lungs. Buy a regular HEPA filter one.

>what is nose hair
>what is immune system
>what are dust filters

No but it is in the middle of a busy city (not downtown but close) and everybody likes to blaze it (faggot).

it's got what plants crave

My computer is my air purifier. Not my fault you bought a shitty case without a washable filter.

Pffft I live in Denmark

>live innawoods
You do realize there is pollution in woods as well, right?
Pollution isn't JUST man-made, there are countless sources of it in nature.
From simple sand to pollen blooms, seeds, spores, etc.

There is nowhere on the planet without some significant measure of pollution. Even the poles now.

it takes all your money, bitches a lot, and doesnt even give you pussy

Unironically considering buying one, my room is always closed, because that's how I like it so is gets dusty, plus with my dog, balls of hair can be seen flying around everywhere
I am going to either buy an air purifier, or make one myself. If not an air purifier, I want to try my hand at making a dust attracting machine, by using a heavily charged surface and a charger or something

underrated

fuck off

You don't get stronger from constant exposure. Without rest/time away from negative stimulus you'll just develop a chronic inflammatory response, which WILL lead to cancer.

It's not the weight lifting that makes you strong, it's the recovery afterward.

So op is a bit rude but if you find yourself at risk:
aqicn.org/map/world/
Consider cleaning the air where you spend most of your time.

This man is right

Ya’ll dumb as fuck if you think constantly creating inflammation response in your body is good.

T. Medical student

>live in eastern evropa
>windows fully open in the winter @ as low as 23 F, shirt and shorts
>spring comes, mostly humid @68 F
>summer comes
>mfw 86 F
>mfw I literally feel suffocated

holy shit I'm fucking dying right now send help

Attached: sweating_profusely_isnt_so_bad_640_22.jpg (514x600, 58K)

Why would a fat fuck need this if he will already die at 40?

I thought the computer is an air purifier?
Look at all that dust that's no longer floating in the room!

Attached: dusty-comp1.jpg (600x790, 659K)

Orange and white tabbys are based

>seeds
>pollution
Bet you're a vegan, too. KYS conformist pig.

You surely don't get stronger by constantly "purifying" everything from your environment.

Our digestive tract is full of bacteria, our immune system learns how to protect the body by exposure to germs. It's no wonder that cancer in children seems to be caused by lack of early exposure to germs.

newscientist.com/article/2169691-babies-should-mix-with-other-children-to-lower-leukaemia-risk/

ANY particulate matter that gets lodged in the lungs is bad for you.
It causes inflammatory responses that can land you in hospital beds.
Seeds are less of an issue since they tend to get stuck to your insides long before they reach your lungs, but spores, bacteria, viruses, they don't, they easily reach the lungs.

1. ACs cost closer to $1000 where I live (you have to include things like setting it up)
2. I do not spend thousands on computers and games. I spend an average $100-200, depending on how fast I run out of HD space, or if anything else breaks and needs patching up. It helps that PC hardware got 2% performance increase per generation for the past eight years: I can run an eight year old videocard and still play games fine.

>t.$0ÝBŒÝ with peanut allergy

Imagine being this scared of going outside

Jesus Christ this thread is cringeworthy. If you have pets or are poor like me and have to live in some questionable places, an air filter is a great idea. I guess everyone on Jow Forums these days lives at home where mommy keeps the house clean so they don't understand what it's like to live in a fungus ridden shithole. I've had a fellowes air purifier (I think ap-230 is the model) for about 6 years. I bought it because I had a cat and after she died I simply never turned it off. Fuck breathing cat litter dust every day. These things are great. I used to think it would grab 100% of the dust in the room but in reality it only manages like 75%, but that's still good enough. Only downside is that you gotta replace the filters every few months, which you usually always realize when you don't have the extra money to drop on replacements. Even if you don't replace the thing will run for months before it eventually auto-shuts off.

Since we're talking about purifying, I would also recommend investing in a water filter, but that's an entirely separate subject.

But I'm fine and I go out regularly.
I'm just stating facts: the outside wilderness still has sources of pollution.
Some areas are worse than others.
Most humans took themselves out of the wild and became denatured from it. This is why when the average person goes in to deep forests, they end up ill at some point. EVERYTHING fucks them up. Especially bad with city folks.

The wilderness != automatically good.
It can outright end people.

Just stop being a schizo cat owner, only slobs keep pets inside the house. Animals haven't evolved to live in houses (except humens).

i use a vacuum cleaner and open my windows

What kind of onions shit is that? At least go buy switch or some shit like that so i can make fun of you, right now I'd feel bad since you might be actually retarded.

well, I've strongly considered it a few times but I live in an apartment building with fiber going to a room in the basement where there are switches connected to cat6 cables going to each apartment. there's no UPS down in that room. I know a UPS would allow me to cleanly shutdown in the power goes out but that would be the only benefit. The Internet wouldn't work in the event of a power outage. And they are pretty rare here anyway, power goes out once every few years if that.

The air around me is pure. Are you saying you defiled it? I will end you.

Who are you quoting? This isn't /v/ and real Jow Forums won't even spend more than a hundred for a second hand thinkpad

I spend money on games when I should see a dental hygienist. It's been 3 years.
When will I grow up Jow Forums?

but my gf's pussy smells fine

I enjoy my braphog's essences

why not just put hepa filters in front of your case fans? if thats all this shit is, fans an filters, its fucking stupid.

if its got some kind of ionizer or UV purifier than maybe there are other benefits that would make it worthwhile, but probably none that would effect your computer

>live in a non polluted shithole
>open window
>pure air
>???

How did you purify your crystals?
I hear you need a vestal virgin to do something with them at a certain time of the year... something about a harvest moon.
I'm just not ready to lose my virginity that soon...

City folks pay a premium to do their vacation where i live my tranquil NEET life: pure air and an A++ Scaruffi certified™ tourist zone where you can experience history from the paleo to the middle ages and onward just walking on your reddit shoes

Attached: .jpg (512x270, 38K)