Look at us

Look at us,
we r appel
we have made the same fucking device for the last 5 fucking years

Attached: appl.png (1429x623, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Too many sizes. 5s best size just make that.

They still are

How does it feel to jerk yourself off with such girly hands? Is it better than your boyfriend jerking you off?

they have to, the pieces of shit break easily

You are easily the worst tripfag I have ever had the displeasure of seeing on any board. I have never seen you say anything helpful, funny, intriguing, thought-provoking or anything other than fucking idiotic.
Please kill yourself at your earliest convenience.

He’s a spic dude. What were you expecting, he’ll even his tripcode looks like what a thirdworlder would use

En venezuela se limpian el culo con ramas :^)

Attached: NOTMAD.png (1000x1100, 85K)

>continuing to purchase pieces of shit that break easily

Attached: nro shiggy.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

>winfag is literally sitting on a throne and wearing sunglasses
is this unironically how they see themselves?

Attached: 1407757838421_u18chan.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Yes because although we're no MENSA elites we are still above all mactoddlers and their gay fruity toddler toys they took out a second mortgage to get.

Attached: apple_consumer.jpg (640x936, 62K)

filtered :^)

Filtered as well.

>meanwhile, oblivious to the fact that Surface products exist

Filtered :^)

based macfag
Do windows and mac owners really argue over who uses the worst os? It is like watching two retards trying to play checkers, while they might take it seriously, the rest of the world it is just watching two drooling idiots slinging plastic counters at each other

SEETHING

Yeah surface laptop was a fucking disgrace. Absolutely nothing of the surface pro 5 we wanted.

I actually used to be a loyal macfag but then saw the truth that people only buy these shitty overpriced half baked computers people assembled from a dumpster. I'm sick of all this pointless materialism.

Like some user said:
>"laptops are basically a dumping ground for crappy computer parts, they just throw them together with some sweet single channel ram and a 1366 TN screen on there and duct tape a few energizer batteries in there and sell it to morons."

>5 years is a long time

Attached: 1880491481_16d92a2a95_b.jpg (1024x288, 100K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180613-173228.jpg (1203x1292, 96K)

Thanks.

filtered.

Awww you guys love me that much. I'm so happy.

Attached: pipi.png (2000x2000, 427K)

>it's a "tripfag has a total meltdown because mean people on the internet don't like him" episode

Attached: unimpressed.png (429x410, 4K)

You know if you guys just ignore him, he'll stop using it

I'm trying to make a positive and educational contribution to this thread but everyone feels the autistic need to point out the painfully obvious.

No I won't, I only stop if I'm too busy with work otherwise I'm here to stay like that mole on your left ass cheek. Nobody has to respond to me, they can just filter me and be on their marry way bit they think making this farce is more effective and I care.

>positive and educational
please reread your posts and try again.

Stop replying

> Venezuela
> red star
It all makes sense now. Install Canaima, faggot.

the software is kino, only the hardware sucks balls. If you're rich enough to waste a grand a year in a phone it's not a bad idea.

More fruit cult lies, in 5 years you'll have had to buy at least two newer models.

OP here.
you guys got some free time in your hands ayy

What did you expect from these people.

Attached: Untitled.png (1301x692, 791K)

there are actually videos of this on youtube

There are far more exterior differences between each generation of Nikon camera than iPhones.

when you wish this were true.

Attached: aHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmJlc3RvZm1pY3JvLmNvbS83L1UvMjQwMDQyL29yaWdpbmFsLzY5MTQwNDcwMS5qcGc=.jpg (450x1338, 179K)

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8