Best Browsers for Privacy

What are the best browsers when it comes to privacy? Been using Opera for about a year and want to try something else. I've uninstalled Chrome long ago because fuck Google. Safari seems to have improved, but I have not used it in years, nor Firefox because of their agendas. All the others I hear about like Brave, Yandex, Epic, Ice Dragon I know nothing about and I'm wary of them being data miners that came out of no where.

Input is welcome

Attached: 1527989534416.jpg (800x1000, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/s/17444662
github.com/pyllyukko/user.js
imgur.com/a/TajIO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Input is welcome
god i wish

Attached: Incidentally_the_brewhouse_chicken_is_great.jpg (480x599, 55K)

Milkers

>No results on reverse image search

Explain yourself, OP

You're not searching hard enough
32 seconds was all it took

Now with link
yuki.la/s/17444662

I use firefox with everythink opted out, I'm not supporting them anyway, and the browser is great
On phone I use Brave, because chromium based is the only thing that works fast on snapdragon 801, and since chrome is botnet, chromium pushes black boxes, I just went with opt out brave, probs would like to replace with something up to date and better, but don't know what

Attached: ubuntu_brazzers_edition.png (800x569, 380K)

yet another meme thread about meme browsers

Thank you

Attached: 6a00d8341c558f53ef01bb0806c06f970d-800wi.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>"She has a lot more on an imgur page but Jow Forums thinks it's spam. Also the nudes were too low resolution to post"
>doesn't even attempt to evade the filter to post it
>some guy even insulted him for a different reason without even trying to get this from him
how does this even happen

is that lenola rice, the girl who pretended to be black?

How is brave on the computer? Safe, no tracking?

Brianna Wyant

>nor Firefox because of their agendas
you seem to be confusing firefox, a software program, with mozilla, a nonprofit organisation. firefox by definition cannot have an agenda.
the worst that happens in firefox is the possibility of stripping away customisation and "power use" features over each version, but they evaluate each issue logically and you can chime in on their bug tracker. also of course the bloatware bundling they do, but again, make enough noise on their tracker or irc and maybe you can get them to explain themselves

at least you can disable all the useless shit in firefox through about:config (check out github.com/pyllyukko/user.js for a starting point), and if you use firefox sync, you can set up your own server and tell firefox to use it. thats something you cant do with chrom*

The best browser for privacy is no browser.

I would dive straight into those titties

i dont really have a better place to post, so its gonna go here.

Is anyone else on Firefox nightly having problems with black text loading white.

who is this summoner of my erection?

Firefox isnt secure, see pic related

Attached: 1528917731147.png (1265x1244, 1.52M)

imgur.com/a/TajIO

you should be running your browser and other networked programs under a separate user anyway

Partly quoting Bruce Schneier here, from his book about cryptography:
>Every component of a computer, be it hardware or software, should never depend upon other components for security
>every part should be designed with security first and foremost, and performance second

Attached: 1477703550102.png (778x512, 45K)

It's absolute shit.

absolutely based

I thought she was a milf from OP but looking at this she's probably 20 something. Fucking mutt genes.

Tor, IceCat, Firefox + about:config tweaks + addons

>Epic browser
Is actually malware.
>Ice Dragon
Don't trust anything proprietary that's """privacy""" related.
>Brave
Adware, blink based, can't into proper privacy addons. Avoid it.
>yandex, opera
Proprietary chrome skins

GNU IceCat or Firefox w/ hardened user.js
uMatrix / NoScript
uBlock Origin

That should be a start