Paying more than $50 for a phone

>Paying more than $50 for a phone

Attached: Know Your Meme Costanza.jpg (250x250, 9K)

I make $50 every 15 minutes. It's nothing to me. I deserve something a *little* nicer than 15 minutes worth of work, so I buy "luxury" phones. Sorry sport, that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

>University application fee is $70
>Having second thoughts about enrolling

Why do poorfags think they are welcome in Jow Forums?

please tell me how to spend my money.

That would make your annual pay just under 400k, I am genuinely curious about the kind of work that you do.

Unless you are lying on the internet, in which case - don't.

Attached: witchy_simone.jpg (366x487, 71K)

Based 2015 frugal Costanza poster

Is it possible to assemble a quality phone from dirt-cheap used phones? How can I jew out on electronics as much as possible?

I got my phone "free" with my contract :)

>i use an oversized tablet for a phone
>direct your respect this way please

Attached: 1500634636449.jpg (1280x1707, 500K)

this thread is shit

OP is a fag

I'm a cybersecurity guru.

Attached: shit_eaters.jpg (578x712, 114K)

Donate to the free software foundation

your technology will destroy u, le baseball man is here to warn u, pls heed his warning. the more money u spend on phone, the more time u'll spend on it. dum dums

Attached: 1493036303429.jpg (750x708, 100K)

how much is the nokia 3 where you live? because that's what I have and it's fucken amazing for its price. I got it for 60.000 CLP, which is about 94 USD.

I spent $149 on a LG v20 and that's fine imho.

>cybersecurity guru
>guru
Out. Now.

Less than 200$ is what I would pay for a portable Jow Forums and YouTube access.

People buying smartphones with huge processors, huge cameras, a lot of RAM or storage space to then use it for stupid things like some selfies, chat, listening music and internet (YouTube, social networks...)

Beat it neckbeard dork I send Animoji from my fucking 256GB iPhone X to your sister. She loves it.

My sister's a retard so I'm sure she would.