Which one Jow Forums?

which one Jow Forums?

Attached: aesthetic_laptop.jpg (1000x2240, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macperformanceguide.com/MacBookPro2017-sustained-performance.html
libreelec.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Macs are, always were and always will be more aesthetic than PCs

fpbp

Attached: froggu.jpg (400x600, 101K)

How do you fuck up spelling a mere 11 words correctly. You had one job.

Unironically the dinosaur. Macbooks look like very generic slabs, I can't even fathom how people worship Apple's current design language.

A shame they are nothing more than toys for insecure kids, have shit specs, and cant even be upgraded with less shitter hardware.

>"b-but macs are technology and in no way belong in /fa/ or /lgbt/ ;_;"

Not the Mac. I would take it, only to sell it on and get the PC equivalent, which would be better in terms of specs and things I could actually DO with it.
Macs are like decoration.

That's the same for thinkpads though, you need to have Lenovo's permission to upgrade any of the hardware since it's not on a whitelist.

fixed.

Attached: aesthetic_laptop.jpg (1000x2240, 291K)

>toys for insecure kids
That's why most Google engineers has one
>have shit specs
45W 4c/8t up to 4.2GHz + Radeon Pro 560 is pretty powerful for a thin laptop

Specs mean nothing if it throttles to levels below a fucking celeron.

prove the 15 inch 2017 model throttles.
> pro tip: you can't because it doesn't

Your welcome :^)
macperformanceguide.com/MacBookPro2017-sustained-performance.html

>can't even run photoshop filters without throttling
You can't make this shit up, fucking apple lel

Neither, they're both ugly as fuck.
Behold, a true aesthetic machine. Shame it's such utter trash.
We need something as round and small and kawaii as this except it runs like a high end tower.

Attached: image_3.png (404x277, 95K)

> literal anecdotal evidence
uhhh....

You're fucking kidding me nigga?

No. I'm not. The Dell Mini 9 (the 9 specifically, 10 is ugly again) is the most beautiful laptop I've ever seen and I really wish it didn't run like oatmeal.

Dude, it looks like a fucking toy

Has a sad fucking keyboard too, no F keys

Fuck you, it's true beauty. The macbook is what looks like a fucking toy. No other laptop comes close to the pure gorgeous aesthetique that is dell mini 9.
I agree it could use a better keyboard though.
Most importantly it needs higher specs

Your taste is shit, I bet you're a virgin who doesn't even watch Rick and Morty.

Dinosaur cause it looks more unique and gives off the impression of toughness as opposed to the fagbook which gives off the impression that you take nigger cock in your anus daily and have aids.

Attached: 1528256948952.jpg (600x628, 274K)

>Your taste is shit, I bet you're a virgin who doesn't even watch Rick and Morty.
You triggered me so hard i made a meme in gimp just for you buddy

Attached: bunt.png (1200x794, 1.09M)

in fact here, i improved it

Attached: bunt.jpg (1200x794, 40K)

>logo of company paying for this viral ad campaign left perfectly untouched
you guys are good, too good

>logo
where?

Dude, you're getting a Dell

Why hasnt anyone made an aesthetic laptop with good specs?

>he unironically posts the redditard image
>i made a meme
>a meme
Shut the fuck up

> Not waterproof, not beatenproof, not any-proof even in hardware, even has no fucking usb-ports
> IT WORTH IT BECAUSE OF GOOD DESIGN
nice bait macfags

In real life, Apple products look EXACTLY like the advertising!

Attached: With Some Apple Products.jpg (724x853, 98K)

T420 ALL DAY EVERY DAY
Macs looks pretty but that's literally where it ends. Want to connect a ethernet cable to configure a router? How about a audio cable to record at up to 192/24 from any line-level source? What if you're a photographer and just made your way back to your hotel/camp/whatever to edit and share your photos? Just pop the SD card out of your professional-grade camera and insert it into the PCIe card reader. Only one of the two laptops pictured can do all that and more and it sure as hell ain't the MacBook.

it's easy, just buy an adapter to ethernet cable, or adapter to audio cable, or adapter to your sd card or adapter to your adapter.
/startup idea: adapter to a normal notebook/

>t. macdongler

Wow less really is more! Thanks Apple-kun, now just put your smelly dick right here aaahhhhhh~~~

that's not an advertisement pic tho

>Only one of the two laptops pictured can do all that
That one is the 2015 retina, it does have a SD card reader, normal headphone jack and even two thunderbolt 2 ports.

Yeah, it is a real life pic.

Attached: With a Macbook Air.jpg (2592x1944, 2.36M)

nah, girls really love macbooks.
> t. macbook owner

What does that have to do with getting laid? Nobody's gonna touch your stanky tweedle nose plier dick BOI.

Google engineer here. Can confirm
Even the windows admin who sits near me uses a 15 inch mbp

>is pretty powerful for a thin laptop
Notice how you had to add the "thin" part.
That's like saying a smart car is okay for a small car, but is shit when compared to a full-sized car.
If you care about specs, apple computers are garbage.

They're also garbage in terms of everything that's not specs, like repairability and upgradability.

it was madde by aplet what did you expect ?

this post is best post, first post invalidated
this

>damage control
you're memeing now

what's a meme?

Attached: computer_.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

>Macs looks pretty
Then the Macbook is more aesthetic, that's all OP asked.

Fuck macbooks.
What do you guys reckon about taking an old Asus laptop that can't hold a charge for long without being plugged in coming to the end of its life and just replacing Windows with like KDE Neon or something as a living room media center style laptop?

I was going to do it with Ubuntu maybe but they're basically the same thing now just different DE yeah? Video player codecs and programs should basically work pretty easily?

Attached: KDE-Slimbook.jpg (265x190, 7K)

You should have replaced wangblows as soon as you got the laptop and requested reimbursement on the cost of it.

This one isn't mine its the Mrs, I've already got Linux on my laptop/pc. She wants me to fix it up since it's an unresponsive, slow pos atm.

Windows laptop makers cannot into Golden Ratio. They don't care about design except if it involves angry looking Transformers looking things for 9 year olds and flashing LEDs like a bus in a 3rd world country. Mac wins by default.

depends, can we have a picture of the bottom one without a fucked up camera?

>Media center style laptop
libreelec.tv/

That's pretty cool, thanks.

bump

The matebook X pro (pic related) looks better than a macbook

[spoiler]so does the asus zenbook[/spoiler]

Attached: Hi, I destroy the Macbook Pro.jpg (1920x1152, 150K)

I ordered one of those. Should arrive in a few days hopefully. Don't really care about the specs but it looks aesthetic as fuck. Also that display.

Macs are PCs, though

What's a PC?

t. owns a thinkpad

>LMAO 2 BATTERY

Top for looks, bottom for practicality.

>PWM strobing 900p creakpad with 200 second battery life
>practical

You can always upgrade the LCD panel. Granted, you can't get a Retina display, but you can go beyond a 900p panel.

She a cute

Attached: FCt4JPJn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

This is 100% true. PC and Android is the sign of a poorfag and some women will drop you over it. Owning a MacBook is like having a sports car on your drive. Bitches love it.

Attached: bubbles.png (854x683, 203K)

Imagine being so poor you have to show off with poverty toys.

Attached: 1497440570452.jpg (800x4330, 1.52M)

>not using the greatest commercial implementation of Unix (BSD) with perfect driver support over Winblows or some unstable piece of shit distro with no drivers.
You are wrong

Attached: 1517563400622.png (1245x852, 145K)

The rich still use Apple products, so what's your point?

t. Fag

Why should I care about POSIX? This isn't 1980. I use fish shell (Also not POSIX) over bash and it's fucking amazing in comparison to that outdated piece of shit.

OSX has all of the Unix utilities I care about and a great package manager. Best of all, it actually works and I don't need to recompile my kernel to get the wifi to work properly.

Yeah he shouldn't have posted Lil Uzi Vert on the bottom row. Since he's actually a millionaire.

If this would actually be true I would even prefer it just for the function of filtering out those superfical scumbags

You can flash a modified BIOS with no whitelist and unlocked advanced configuration options. You can also flash coreboot, and with it create your own firmware out of the available payloads.

Before you say "running the risk of bricking", provided you are competent enough you can just backup the firmware with an external flasher and flash it back should you fuck things up.

>That's why most Google engineers has one
Thanks for supporting his point mr Go/Java/Javascript engineer.

tripfags kys

>this post
You might be referring to the shitty new models.
When Jow Forums mentions lenovo, it actually means "lenovo thinkpad" aka the best linup the whole brand has to offer

None

Attached: acerswift1akathebest.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

No, you pay $25,000 a year to get educated

this is how stupid you severely biased presentation is.

You could make every Hollywood celebrity look bad this way.

Attached: against_thinkpad_vs_macbook.png (1000x2240, 1.32M)

>using aesthetics to compare two pc's
please kill yourself

Top tier spelling, Yang.

Microsoft Surface

p r e t t y

Lenovo's problem is that it doesn't dare make big changes to the look of the ThinkPad for fear of losing the market.

But that's exactly why I like them. I've been getting the new X2xx series laptop every year from our IT department and it's like nothing changes.

Pretty true image.

This piece of vomit would like a word with you.

Attached: ugly as sin.jpg (535x482, 22K)

>M2
>aesthetic

it's a fucking shoe with dumb looking mouth and more edges than optimus prime
should have taken M4 as an example

Meme vs meme

You're right but the Thinkpad still looks better. Only fags pick the Mac.

Normans don't care about specs, they're too busy having a life. People who use apple are the prime example of pure consumerists who value a pretty wrap over its contents.

Holy shit.. You're retarded.

he is right, you can ≠ you are allowed to
but on mac you can't so meh

The Mac is the most aesthetic. But we're talking about a computer, not a furniture or a flower, and the thinkpad is the best.
Mac are PC retard

Thinkpad is more aesthetic by far, top one looks like a generic toy, not a real computer

>windows laptops
Neck yourself you underaged cunt

I'm a girl and i date a thinkpad owner
fite me