Whites hire pajeets just to spite Tyrone

usatoday.com/story/tech/2014/10/12/silicon-valley-diversity-tech-hiring-computer-science-graduates-african-american-hispanic/14684211/

>Whites hire pajeets just to spite Tyrone
>Get mad at foreigners for taking American jobs
Why do you do this?

Attached: pulp-fiction-samuel-l-jackson.jpg (555x350, 36K)

English motherfucker, do you speak it?

I don't get the lack of Hispanics, doesn't seem to make sense, they're not all gangbangers and neither are their cousins

Actually it's much worse than than. Half my female cousins are baby mamas with the father out of sight and half male cousins have done some really dumb shit that either got them on child support or prison.

AMA

West coast or east coast? That shit seems to be a Mexican thing, most Salvis and Hondurans that don't live in big cities usually do well for themselves

east

Uh oh, you live in the city eh? ¿Salvi o Honduran?

>4 year old article
Timely, OP.

Can't extrapolate more data than that homie but yeah we got shit to resolve. I think the biggest thing holding us back is pride. Everybody's too proud to talk about their problems or negotiate a truce so we all end up ignoring each other letting our problems grow until something pops and it's too late.

The fuck man, most of the centranos I've worked with and seen around are busting their fucking asses down south, working 2-3 jobs but theyre a lot of young first gens, shit one I worked with told me he and his wife were sending money back home and we're going to go back, this was also prior to Trump so I think he was genuine about it

Yeah most of my family is hard working too but I guess no amount of hard work can fix having too much pride. A lot of us could easily come here, live in homes, pay mortgage in 10 years, sell the house, split the money, and repeat. But what actually happens to the ones who get papers? They buy shit they don't need (iPhones/mercedes/shitty label clothing) with money they don't have (ie credit card/loans on top of house mortgages they can barely afford. Everyone's working really hard but stay miserable. It's a shitshow mang.

I don't hire people and I don't know anyone who does.

Attached: cad75e024d555ce2484d8f8286a26da6cdb963a77465d2546c81be352e3202ec.jpg (720x960, 90K)

>whites hire and promote minorities
>whites get angry at minorities???

It's like caveman logic

IM TALKING ABOUT FOREIGN NIGGERS, NIGGER!

>immediately chimps out
Albino apes everyone

wrong, I'm a regular nigger, nigger. God I didn't think Jow Forums would get so triggered over it's favorite word

We highly doubt it. You can't be 100% nigger because those live in huts and chuck spears while starving to death. Daddy half white, mom half mexican, grandma half chinese???

Attached: swm.png (700x585, 193K)

have you been to a college classroom?
total number of actual unironic blacks past the freshman year: zero

>Be Big named company
>Get criticized for being too white
>Whites begin to be completely meritocratic when they hire
>Whites hire some Chinks and Poos
>Pajeets and Chinks only hire Pajeets and Chinks 90% of the time, exploit H1B to bring in millions more
>Only white people aren't allowed to be nepotistic
>now have 40-100% poos/chingchongs in lower level level positions
>the ones that can speak english being to complain about higher positions only being 5-15% poo/chingchong
>white people start discriminating against other white people to bring more poos/chingchongs into management
>big named company now has poo CEO
>after all this media still complains about there being too many white people even though white people are underrepresented

Attached: sadads.jpg (1200x672, 91K)

They all smell like beans and live in the same house with 20 relatives.
Hire americans over foreigners, have some national pride.

>Minorities have degrees, but don't get hired
Wow, it's like a degree and 4+ years of contrived programming assignments aren't indicators of actual real world ability.

Only one company is immune.

Attached: whitewash.png (1550x249, 273K)

Even the chink isn't a full chink and she's there to cater for China.

Attached: Apple Leadership.png (547x921, 248K)

They're all gay so no one can criticize them because that would be homophobic.

nice damage control sir

>straight white male
>3.95 gpa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA