32 year old Poo who knows Java gets paid $300,000

>32 year old Poo who knows Java gets paid $300,000
>Not even a citizen
>Literally watches soccer videos most of the time
>Sends all money back to poo family

How did this happen? Not even mad cuz he's a bro and even he doesn't know how he got the job, but still.

Attached: indiatrain.jpg (1200x795, 776K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/technology-21043693
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Capitalism

That poo can program better than you ever will, kid.

Because money is their driving factor. And that's why they are good but never great or ground breakers.

It's the same reason why they accept stupid foreigners into the best schools. They fill a diversity quota and end up paying more money.

The SJW typically occupies HR and they go by the book. They need someone with 10 years experience in Java or some bullshit. Your poo man probably lied on his application (they all do) and thanks to diversity quotas, he managed to get the job.

If a company is too white they WILL force you to be enriched, otherwise they revolve your tax ID and other bullshit. It's funny because this also applies to Asians, this is why you see a few Mexicans in the mix at your big Korean super market.

This has happened to people I've known personally and it's sickening. Michael Savage the #3 talk radio host talked about this for years as a PHD graduate being rejected while less qualified people of other races got the job.

Attached: 1483213354371.jpg (3888x2592, 651K)

Identifying talented software devs is incredibly difficult, especially in a field with ~2.5% unemployment. Technical interviews and resumes have negligible predictive power in determining whether an applicant is a 10x developer or a complete turd.

At this point, getting a CS job is basically just a crapshoot, hell the hardest part of getting a job at Google or Facebook is just getting the callback. After you get that, it's just solving a few Leetcode questions. I doubt there's an explanation for the Indian in question getting his job besides "HR picked his name at random and he passed the technical screens."

year old Poo who knows Java gets paid $300,000
B8

How do you expect a serious answer based off reducing his profile down to such a minimalistic description?

let me show you my guess, in the form of an example:
bbc.com/news/technology-21043693

>$300k salary, for Java

Stop lying.

>2.5 % unemployment
Ive applied for 300+ jobs with Bs and Ms in CS, unemployed. that number is higher

Bruh you might need to reevaluate some shit.

Java devs are the highest paid in the industry, no joke

>that chad in the green shirt and white pants

post CV

Post your github portfolio

That can't be it either, you can get employed before you even finish your diploma. I'm guessing he just sets off red flags somehow.

They work 12 hours a day and take 2 weeks off at most.
Entitled white boy wants 8 hour work days like we're in Communist Russia, and 6 weeks off.

Banks mostly use Java.

hes an incel
google, amazon etc capped incel jobs at 0

I'm a CS dropout and have no problems finding a job.

poo detected

cause poo is ceo of the company

>scrambled, nonsensical culture war Jow Forums bullshit the post
Shouldn't you be getting ready for your 711 box stacking job John? Them frozen hotdogs ain't gonna unpack themselves, you know.