gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/proposals/224-rend-spec-ng.txt#n517
youtube.com/watch?v=9fMN80wkYvM
youtube.com/watch?v=AWEpeW7Ojzs
youtube.com/watch?v=odE8dNcklks
theregister.co.uk/2018/06/15/meet_the_man_building_a_googlefree_android/
source.android.com/security/encryption/
docs.pwntools.com/en/stable/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok here is the real question, which language is more Cyberpunk. Haskell, Lisp, Scheme, Rust, C, or Erlang?

Functional languages seem the most cyberpunk to me personally, but I'd be open to other peoples thoughts.

asm

imo scripting languages are.
Quick 'n dirty but gets the job done

Do you guys install software with ports? How about making ports yourselves?
Why not Perl?

Imo only those languages that aren't target towards large business applications, so nothing "enterprise-ready".
>Haskell, Lisp, Scheme, Rust, C, or Erlang
Out of those I'd say Lisp/Scheme and C.

Honestly C.
It's fucking everywhere, it's easy to learn due to heaps of documentation and examples freely available in the wild coupled with the brain-dead simple syntax.
It's powerful enough to write efficient code with and drives most embedded hobbyist hacker projects.
Not to mention the fact that getting C up and running from the ground up on a modern computer is a cinch. All you have to do is produce your binary, load it into memory, set up a stack and longjmp to the entrypoint; which means it only requires a few lines of assembly to bootstrap providing any dependencies are statically linked into the binary.
C and Assembly are punk as fuck.

Pretentious academic research bullshit like any functional language I would argue as being the antithesis of punk.

javascript, how are you ever going to disrupt the institutions that threaten your freedom if you can't speak their language?

Can any one recommend some good C-Books which aim towards hacking?? I've been searching a little but can only find general approaches

>pic rel
it's in the book bundle

Attached: 3656772.jpg (350x461, 111K)

Not really, no. Books will not teach you anything more than general approaches.
The best thing to do is use those approaches, coupled with some intuition to develop experience doing whatever it is you want to do. "Hacking" is not a particularly helpful term.

that one looks interesting. I'll give that a try, thanks!
got your point, thanks for advice!

is 'violent python' worth reading?

Curious to hear this too, I see it suggested a lot.

That keyboard is looks very uncomfortable to use

That's why he has the cyber fingers.

scvcw4pzstukdo5mehpykeawhii22eryzi44nkfqzp6cmjafscjuzeqd.onion

i wonder if this will work for more than a few days.

What?

Seems to be gone already, according to the onion.to gateway.

Hello guys, first time poster on Jow Forums. Didn't want to start a new thread and didn't feel like getting banned "for not following rules" so might as well ask here.

So I have an old semi decent computer (with win7) that I use to host private game servers for myself and a couple of friends (inb4 cracked, we mostly play arma 2/3 and dick around dayz mod). In any case, recently I opened port 3389 because I was lazy and didn't feel like setting up a VPN for a couple of days I would be gone in case somebody wanted me to do anything. Left the server running as well.

So it happens I got a nasty ransomware infection. Ironically, arma server is a tough bitch and doesn't like being messed with when running so all my server files were left untouched, but pretty much everything else is encrypted. Now I don't actually need anything that was on that computer because I'm not completely retarded and I knew something like that would come eventually.

What I would like to do is find out if the hacker left any traces and in process learn something new. I know he connected over RDP, twice in fact, and there are computer logs missing. I already checked prefetch and there are some clues there. Couldn't find anything in registry. It appears ransomware program has deleted itself after running as well. Any suggestions where else I can look next? Also is there any way to check browsing history, cookies etc. even if they were deleted from the program/incognito mode was used?

it's a v3 .onion that doesn't need the master secret key loaded into memory to run:
gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/proposals/224-rend-spec-ng.txt#n517

I *think* I got my patch working.

onion.to seems to be v2 only, this is v3. I can still connect to it.

time to wait for some time periods to roll over.

what are some good ctf sites for practice

Windows stores RDP connections in the event logs, if the malware did something to your logs you won't be able to view the attempts.

That said senpai, never ever open 3389 to the internet, people scan the entire address space looking for idiots like you. Same with any other windows service. Use a VPN or just install team viewer next time.

"Here at Braymar college we can get you prepared for the 31st century with advanced programming, quad-rendering and Java+++ scripting language. We offer advanced job placement assistance. So upgrade your grey matter cause one day it may matter!"

Thoughts on Parrot OS vs Kali Linux?

thnk u vikram

Cyberpunk has nothing to do with cybersecurity.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fMN80wkYvM
That was a big eye opener video. We practically are like in the 70's with computers. Some of you guys are alright this is why I suggest you invest in DIY biohacking market and you'll get huge gains, mark my words.

Attached: current_rig.jpg (1280x890, 296K)

Is this the guy that drinks his shit?

What's his name?

No idea, but someone was talking about a biohacker that was drinking his own fecal matter for genetic modification

I think you got it wrong because that doesn't makes sense.

Why doesnt he just get it FDA approved, boo-hoo he has to wait a while for it to be approved but everyone else has to. What makes him an exemption

Ohhhhhhhhh, so you were against DIY and you tried a curb. Well mr. government, trying to stop progress and sucking big corp's dick is not something to be proud about.

Not but he's just whining and whining, where is the tale of his attempt to even get FDA approval.

Okay mr. FBI, if you are going for the ad hominem then why are you so proud of the FDA?

Attached: 4chan_arguments.jpg (857x1506, 455K)

Why are you so defensive of this pierced hippie that litterally states he did 30 minutes of reserach on whether or not it was dangerous to consume his homecooked liquid.

Why are you defending the FDA again?

Attached: 175.jpg (300x100, 17K)

Hey narc, quit the crap.

Attached: 1358792705831.png (273x411, 152K)

A talk on TED agrees with the poop guy youtube.com/watch?v=AWEpeW7Ojzs

Personal genomics is in the same position than personal computing in the 70's. We know how that ended.

Josiah Zayner.

Well, the Josiah is making money with biohacking youtube.com/watch?v=odE8dNcklks

rdp is almost always weak passwords

wechall.net

Attached: TUZR5n1.jpg (800x550, 103K)

Fecal Phil

=== /Sec/ News:
Tired of all the spyware, monitoring and backdoors in Android by Google? You are not alone:

>Meet the Frenchman masterminding a Google-free Android
Meet the Frenchman masterminding a Google-free Android
theregister.co.uk/2018/06/15/meet_the_man_building_a_googlefree_android/
>Interview Open source had a moral purpose when it was fighting "The Borg", Microsoft, in the 1990s, but then it fell from view. You could say it has found its mojo again, only this time it is about loosening the grip of companies built on ever more intrusive personal data processing: Google and Facebook. One of the biggest but most promising challenges is creating an Android free of Google's data-slurping.

>Last phase of interviews, its an interview with the boss who made the multi-million dollar 500+ employee company from scratch
>This is fine
>Interview starts, hit it of instantly
>Then the fucking questions
>"So how many kids and how soon will you get them with your girlfriend?" (Im male and so is he)
>10 minute story setting up a genie dilemma type of deal about what to wish for
>"If i gave you 700 000 dollarinos to clean all the windows in this town in any way you wish, would you do it? You would? Well show me your calculations then" (spiralled into 2 A4 papers of calculations about avarege time for cleaning windows given avarege window location / amount per citizen, turns out it would be pretty good payment in this town)

Got the job though. Then instantly walked straight into a punch-bag hanging in the corridor. Fun times.

Attached: sweaty.gif (346x195, 2.66M)

I need to encrypt my Android phone without using the provided encryption app, it is weak and most likely botnet. I want to encrypt everything,including the operating system. Can EDS do that? What other apps do you reccomend?

source.android.com/security/encryption/

an app will never be able to encrypt your system - you know, sandboxes and stuff. if it's a root one, it'll be able to, but that leads to the next problem - who decrypts your system so it's able to boot?

no

Any updates from the user that wanted to make a banesuit?

How can I trust a 4gb file for hacking books in a hacking thread

what else would it be?
grabbing the file and having a poke won't kill you either way

>won't kill you either way
... as long as you do it in a sandboxed system like a VM with no internet access.

>yessss download my root kit

>any malware
>4G

oh, that shouldn't be hard, considering the V7 leaks.
Remember those mid-90ies "Hacker tools"-CD's ?
Those were alread 700MB full of legacy malware

Care to elaborate please? Any alternatives you'd suggest?

Can I see archives of these anywhere?

these books get outdated fast and they're mostly all a waste of money/time
if you want a good read, get a decent book on computer/OS architecture

do you already know python?
if so just install bpython and pwntools
docs.pwntools.com/en/stable/

not really, you'll only find a handful when searching for malware analysis tutorials.
It's kinda hard to host that stuff and additionally its possession is illegal almost everywhere

Some /cyb/ animations in (and a fair bit of garbage.)

It's a huge number that they'll be lost to time like that. I'm sure there was lots of interesting stuff on them.

*bummer

I need an "airgapped" device for setting up cold bitcoin storage... I have an old laptop and a Raspberry Pi 3

I don't know how to physically remove networking capabilities from either... which would be simpler to do?

On stackxchange someone said

>To completely disable the onboard WiFi from the firmware on the Pi3, add

>dtoverlay=pi3-disable-wifi

>in /boot/config.txt.

Would this do it completely?

I do have a hardware wallet for bitcoin (Trezor) but it's still not airgapped and connects to USB, I want to create a safer device that is completely unavailable for networking for storing the larger portion of my bitcoin. Trezor (hardware wallet) will only keep 10% or so, for daily "needs"

Thank you all for any help

indeed. well, that cd should be somewhere around. If it comes around, I'll rip it

What do you mean ? Where would you save the private keys ? In the SD card ? Why would you do that?

This

The notebook would boot TailsOS from USB and the keys would be stored on an encrypted persistent partition on the USB

But ideally the notebook used for this would not have any connection to the Internet, so to be 100% sure I think I have to remove wifi and network physically?

Why is C++ not in your list?

Parrot can be used as a * daily driver * when Kali shoulb used live. Both are shit

When will pic. related be fashionable?

Attached: gynoid_1_by_666markofthebeast666-dbtz9ft.png (1145x1854, 1.61M)

Never.

what kind of "old laptop" do you have? some older laptops (dell's come to mind) have removable mini pci cards for WLAN.

Why

It is about wearing rather than carrying cybernetic devices.

>gynoid

Hey! I have DELL Inspiron 8600. Thank you so much for replying

anytime.
take the bottom cover off, pic related is your target.

Attached: 8600WLAN.png (480x565, 303K)

Thank you

People like this is what we need.

Sure. Looks better than on dudes.

thnx fren

anyone doing aragog on hackthebox, stuck in the main entry point

Has anyone tried to replicate the Icarus drone hijacking system? I'm trying to make my own and tofigure out how it works.

Knock on the back door.

Emergency bump

Any pointers on the box with the name of Lisa's brother?

Been dirbusting for fucking days and can't find shit.

Some hints on forum.hackthebox.eu

Attached: embed_asset.jpg (1200x895, 213K)

Yes, and more of them and more projects.

That is why I follow Redox-OS but in spite of GSOC it is rather silent. Latest news is moving to Gitlab possibly self hosting.

Hello /cyb/, looking for a torrent with 4.5 GB worth of pdfs all about Cybersecurity that was posted on /t/ but I cant seem to find it in the archives anymore, I feel retarded for not saving it to my pendrive earlier before my computer died.

Help a nigga out.

Attached: Cybersecurity01_Web.jpg (3000x2250, 1.48M)

I love to see what happens in other boards. Thanks.

Does anyone need a simple static page on neocities? I need to practice.

Update firefox about:config

what's the most /cyb/ thing to happen this year?

Attached: cyberpunk tzuyu.jpg (2048x1043, 368K)

probly speculative execution attacks. rendering decades of processors vulnerable in one fell swoop is pretty hardcore.

CRISPR/Cas9 becoming a mainstream topic, yet at the same time without the politicians understanding the enormity of the potentials. It is the megacorps that are positioning themselves here for future stakes with an aim to become the next Google.