The truth about NPC

I keep seeing posts about the NPC meme. Here's the redpill about NPC's.
Your body is an NPC by default. It needs the force of an observe to feed the qualia back to the source in order to experience this universe. Why are you you and not someone else? That particular force is responsible for that. By default everyone around you is an NPC but you believe they can't be because they act like you, therefore you empathize and conclude they must experience whatever you do. But there is no evidence for that, that anybody other than me (replace me with yourself) actually experiences anything.

So here's a simple test to determine who is NPC and who is not. Describe to me the color RED.

I'll reply with who's NPC and who isn't based on your answers shortly after because thread will get crowded.

Attached: 1539158751438.png (660x574, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alert.

Attached: 1c26a355-f40c-4309-aaa4-5cbf952b2158_1.ede2d65a57a1580e181a607f1ba7078e.jpg (2047x2048, 45K)

Passionate
Like blood from your veins
Color red

I did it in haiku, am I a real boy yet, papi?

NPC answer, sorry. Re-read and try again

Fuck off greece. Go back to being gay just like in spartan times.

Literally not surprised that the most sociopathic and demeaning meme comes out on top on pol. I wonder what's next.

>can't pay denbts
>is arbiter of who's npc and who's not

Attached: think.gif (320x320, 240K)

>No appreciation for art
You are the NPC.

Colour is a representation of the code produced by the visual cortex after processing the various wavelengths of light that it can process.
Red is merely one band of wavelengths. We don't see slower wavelengths because there is nothing on earth that we require for survival which absorbs all but infrared and lower.
Alternatively, we don't see beyond it because we ate the forbidden fruit but can't process the whole universe.

Red is good fortune if you're Chinese.

Red is alert and emergency if you're western

Red is the colour of passion that boil within us. The colour of blood that unites us.

Red is 625 to 740 nanometers.
How do we know the OP isn't a NPC or AI trying to learn what red is to fool us?

We'll appreciate art some other time. For now you have to prove you are possessed by a player and not mindless code swimming around.

Red is scary and makes me feel bad.

#FF0000

You clearly arent grasping this.

Red is a color of danger, you don’t want to see a certain shade of it.

Quantify what you think a NPC is.

NPC responses so far.
Not surprising. The source is unleashing alert codes all over.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

youtube.com/watch?v=H6dv6G1FWxk

So these are NPC:s. They have strong opinions fed from (((media))) but have no own tough on it. They feel 100% right on their mind, but when comes time to think about it they can't make sense then they usually go defensive mode in their own way.

How we fix these people?

Attached: NPC Amygdala.png (1137x380, 131K)

So answer me this. Is “god” an observer who can’t be observed?

Attached: cognitive dissonance.jpg (220x229, 11K)

Oh look, an NPC trying to teach itself how to break free by leeching off of us

>We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity.
I’m over 20 and have several memories of when I was a toddler.

Attached: OPcocksucker.jpg (239x226, 38K)

Then enlighten us OP or forever be known as a faggot npc

You fail to explain why these are NPC responses.

>Beliving they are living in some matrix or some other pseudo-science theory bullshit
"U,u,u,u iz NPC' guise. its totaly not the fact that im mentaly ill and looking at things in autistic ways"
Have you gotten checked for autism yet my new age kebab friend? If not,you should probabily do it. You are showing signs of mentall ilness by beliving any bit into autistic shtishow memes like these made to piss off people.

Red is what I want to want it to be

how would you answer this?

You can't tell me what red is because you could be the NPC . You're in no position to judge who's the NPC

op bruh is an npc cuz his only response is calling others an NPC.
tsktsktsk

Attached: 1538771950814.gif (480x200, 3.4M)

red is really 'reddy' like, its pretty angry. red seems like an angry color, or just a really driven color. red doesnt take shit from any of the other colors

Probably because its a slide thread.

Op didn’t reply to my post Am I a player?

>Describe to me the color RED.
Imagine swimming through an ocean. That's blue. Now imagine touching a hot iron. That's red. It's impossible to ignore.

Why do people feel the need to write detailed reviews on memes these days. NPCs are boringly predictable people who cant think for themselves. Please stop with the fucking memetic analytics and complex deconstructions, just enjoy the meme

No you are retarded. Just like the rest off the people taking literal autism seriously.
Enjoy being retarded guise. While niggers fuck your girls and you are debating whetever some made up shit with the prupose off being an anoyance and derogatory term (Meme if u may call it) has a basis in reality.
Kindly. Kill yourselves.

You can't really describe colours, that's the answer bois.

Because only NPCs would try to answer such a simple question to prove how "deep" they are.

this NCP is pissed that he cant know red

Note to non-NPC reading; You can spot NPC's easily by how obviously emotional they become.
I have nothing to hide
If you think about it, no person sure of himself has to rage in such a way. Only someone who hides/wants to prove something.

HAHA, my response was shitty and not deep at all. I AM THE MC!!!

You sound like a non-NPC. Good

You'd better respond to my post, Greece-kun. I want to know.

#FF0000

Attached: 465679809.png (320x490, 126K)

the absolute state of Jow Forums

Faggot not using shorthand
#F00
Red is foo.

So its based on the perception put into by society and culture? This is exactly what was being implied already you faggot.

Only a NPC would need a direct spoofed answer rather being able to infer meaning based on other people responses.

This thread is a waste of time

>You sound like a non-NPC. Good
Also 1 + 1 = 3

Seriously. OP reminds of me those kids who would ask you have many fingers you have and when you say 10 they go "no! Its 8 fingers and 2 thumbs!"

If this is how all Greeks are then no wonder why its a shithole of a country.

Red is the colour of control. Red is the colour of fear. Red is the colour of power.
For me red is one of these, or any other for that matter. Red is the colour that you used in order to gain the attention, and manipulate some morons here, who want to prove that they're not a npc said by a random guy on Jow Forums. My dude, red is red, and I decide how to look at it, that's it

>3 posts by this ID
NPC

6 posts. Faggot npc slide thread detected.

it's also a colour i sometimes pay attention to but otherwise don't give a shit about

>would ask you have many fingers you have

Attached: 1538442242953.gif (381x216, 966K)

only 2 so far. your addition script is malfunctioning, bot

shut the fuck up retarded incel

lel

Dormpth

Attached: 1512529809867.jpg (600x485, 40K)

that's the same thing as saying red is red anyway

Attached: meme.png (754x175, 10K)

if people didn't think about a meme for more than 5 seconds how tf do you think new and fresh memes will be created for the masses?
Think you can just sit back and casually enjoy a creation until the next one materializes from air onto Jow Forums ?

>bip bup the color red is red
fucking russian bots

I once used to believe most people around me are NPC. Now I know that I am the NPC. I have never thought in words, just like the guy in picrelated and never understood how it can be possible unless one has literal voices in his head.

Red is the colour of your blood.

Attached: 1539097105186m.jpg (1024x871, 159K)

everyone is a NPC. we are all biological robots. red can signal as alert because our blood is red. blue is calm because water and skies are blue and we associate blue with them. even if you think without words you think. i change or use both pictures and words when thinking.

as a human red is passion or danger. but if i were a alien and i had blue blood and water looked like red. then red would be a calm color.

that big reddit spacing...

The color red is active,determined and clashes with blue

Red is the color of anger , suffering, war, and absolute aunguish

stop replying to imptrash dumb redditors

Bump

you're gay

. I saw your posts from the original pol thread before it got moved for being faggot shit.

ok thanks for the heads up