Why should I use Opera?

Why should I use Opera?

Attached: Opera-logo-1200x600.jpg (1200x600, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/firefox.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/qutebrowser.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/iridium.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/otter.html
leavegooglebehind.com/how-tos/how-to-eradicate-google-from-firefox/
youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You shouldn't. It's proprietary.

Its part of the botnet

What browser should I use?

t.Chrome user

Attached: Ah_the_eternity.jpg (577x433, 153K)

are you retarded?? The least botnet is firefox

But I don't like firefox

Incorrect: see spyware.neocities.org/articles/firefox.html

For good browsers, see
spyware.neocities.org/articles/qutebrowser.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/iridium.html
spyware.neocities.org/articles/otter.html

There is no other option butprobably you dont know why you dont like it. Go back to your stupid iphone u fag

leavegooglebehind.com/how-tos/how-to-eradicate-google-from-firefox/

It's got good bookmarks that are organized in a series of folders instead of drop down menus, comes with a free vpn, and it has gestures so you can make a swiping motion to open a new tab or close a tab, etc. I'm really lazy so the gestures are good. If you don't use the mouse much, then it's not that important. All these things are true of Vivaldi too (except the vpn) and Vivaldi has more customization options so you might want to consider that. I should also mention that opera has a lot of synchronization and there's this thing called flow so you can send tabs from your pc to your phone instantly.

>.neocities

Attached: 1510941455500.jpg (500x400, 105K)

I moved to Opera since announce about plugins annihilation, and I like Opera for free VPN and some good plugins like umatrix. I really give no shit about botnet meme, you manchildren.

*Firefox's plugins annihilation

>people who care about the botnet are manchildren
enjoy your dystopian future nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=QDVVo14A_fo

My senpai, I don't give a shit because fighting botnets is pointless, time consuming, and is just like a dumb hobby.
I give a lot of shit about opsec tho, my paranoia fuels my activity to harden and minimize ways to be attacked, while you kiddos meme about botnets but yet using CoMmOnSenSe sitting in Windows without a simple aintivirus and enough knowledge about a lot of threats and their attack vectors which ones not possible to fight with your stupid meme commonsense.

bro it's like 5am and I'm too tired/autistic to tell if you're actually trolling or not

well the video pop out thingy is pretty nice

I'm serious, my bruh. It's fucking pointless to fight, each year they implement more spywares, less options to avoid it even at hardware level. Holy fuck, did you read about sweet NSA tools to literally hack the shit out of your hdd and you can't do shit against it, you can't repair your hdd and "debotnet" after compromise, they just put malicious shit so deep inside hdd that you are FUCKED, you can't detect it, you can't fight it, even if you are level 9000 hackemen basement weeb dweller, you can't do shit. Your only option is just to shitpost and meme about botnets on Jow Forums, that's what get. There is no dystopian future, nigga, it's already here, hidden and disguised.

ur retarded t b q h

Enjoy your meme present, nigger, where you just shit talk about botnets on bonobian cave fingerpainting forum, and in reality all what you against botnets is absolutely pointless.

chinese cock

Because I preffer being spyed by chinks two continents away than by the CIA operative next door.

What is the point of this browser?

It's superior in every way

>native speed dial
>native gestures
>has its own extensions and an extension to install Chrome extensions
>classy name and icon

For chinks to spy on people who still assume Opera was not discreetly sold to a shady company.

Vivaldi is the best for you.

Apparently it's the only browser that does dpi scaling properly on Linux (KDE). I'm like 20 or more versions behind though because I hated the messenger/whatsapp update.