If you tape your computer camera, why don't you tape your phone camera as well?

If you tape your computer camera, why don't you tape your phone camera as well?

Attached: 1528729119489.jpg (820x820, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B076H3HFY6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
nytimes.com/2018/06/13/technology/apple-iphone-police.html
opensource.org/node/711
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indeed, Mr.Faggot

i don't have a phone with a camera

but i do, user...

my phone does not have a camera

I taped both front and back camera, obviously. The little hole in my screen protector made the tape blend in perfectly, people don't even notice it and are surprised when the topic comes up

Muh selfies

>your computer camera
USB, may disconnect
>your phone
Does not have any internet connection.

i forgot to connect my front phone camera after replacing screen and im ok with it

Kek if you tape your laptop camera you shouldn't even have a smartphone. It's literally listening to everything you say all the time and recording it forever anyway.

Neither my monitor nor my phone have a camera.

because i don't fap in front of my smartphone

Attached: shrug.jpg (502x304, 21K)

Because I am running Lineage OS™

Do you seriously believe you're THAT important?

It’s a valid point, summer friend

I want FBI so see my cock

>why don't you tape your phone camera as well?
user ... i'm disappointed

Attached: e141e56fb64c545137da675d5d8e4e72.jpg (500x500, 19K)

For the advertising business everyone is important.

OMG where can I buy this?

Attached: 15284859286930.jpg (1000x800, 457K)

Because I don't have a phone.

My front phone camera doesn't work since I replaced the glass myself but it doesn't bother me

that's one bloated pic, OP

Attached: memeFrog.png (800x800, 22K)

My phone is in a pants pocket 99% of the time. I don't care if some fag can see how much pocket lint I'm packing.

>what's a front facing camera?

Attached: motorola droid x2.jpg (1000x568, 84K)

This senpai

because malware and ad companies only target important people, right?

sometimes the tape comes off
how am i supposed to NEVER EVER SHOW MY PHONE MY FACE?
also i send face pictures on snapchat

Because I own a macbook and an iPhone so I guess I’m 99% safe.
But when I was on Android I use to do it

Imagine being this retarded.

I have an old android phone (samsung galaxy S7), what kind of hardware mods can i do for the lulz

It would be cool to replace the camera feed with something, eg dancing bears.gif
and then spoof an important location like UN headquarters

Because the "cover your webcam" only apply to laptops

Attached: 1527390343406.png (1024x576, 1.03M)

Do you think security breaches are the same as a virus?

Valid point
I have no fucking answer to this why I don't I do this?

¡¢£¤¥¦§¨©ª«¬®¯°±23´µ¶·¸1º»¼½¾¿ÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖ×OÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõö÷oùúûüýþÿĀāĂ㥹ĆćĈĉĊċČčĎďĐđĒēĔĕĖėĘęĚěĜĝĞğĠġĢģĤĥĦħĨĩĪīĬĭĮįİıIJijĴĵĶķĸĹĺĻļĽľĿŀŁłŃńŅņŇňʼnŊŋŌōŎŏŐőŒœŔŕŖŗŘřŚśŜŝŞşŠšŢţŤťŦŧŨũŪūŬŭŮůŰűŲųŴŵŶŷŸŹźŻżŽžſƀƁƂƃƄƅƆƇƈƉƊƋƌƍƎƏƐƑƒƓƔƕƖƗƘƙƚƛƜƝƞƟƠơƢƣƤƥƦƧƨƩƪƫƬƭƮƯưƱƲƳƴƵƶƷƸƹƺƻƼƽƾƿǀǁǂǃDŽDždžLJLjljNJNjnjǍǎǏǐǑǒǓǔǕǖǗǘǙǚǛǜǝǞǟǠǡǢǣǤǥǦǧǨǩǪǫǬǭǮǯǰDZDzdzǴǵǶǷǸǹǺǻǼǽǾǿȀȁȂȃȄȅȆȇȈȉȊȋȌȍȎȏȐȑȒȓȔȕȖȗȘșȚțȜȝȞȟȠȡȢȣȤȥȦȧȨȩȪȫȬȭȮȯȰȱȲȳȴȵȶȷȸȹȺȻȼȽȾȿɀɁɂɃɄɅɆɇɈɉɊɋɌɍɎɏḂḃḊḋḞḟṀṁṖṗṠṡṪṫẀẁẂẃẄẅẛỲỳəɼʒͰͱͲͳʹ͵Ͷͷͺͻͼͽ;Ϳ΄΅Ά·ΈΉΊΌΎΏΐΑΒΓΔΕΖΗΘΙΚΛΜΝΞΟΠΡΣΤΥΦΧΨΩΪΫάέήίΰαβγδεζηθιkλμνξοπρςστυφχψωϊϋόύώϏϐϑϒϓϔϕϖϗϘϙϚϛϜϝϞϟϠϡϢϣϤϥϦϧϨϩϪϫϬϭϮϯϰϱϲϳϴϵ϶ϷϸϹϺϻϼϽϾϿἀἁἂἃἄἅἆἇἈἉἊἋἌἍἎἏἐἑἒἓἔἕἘἙἚἛἜἝἠἡἢἣἤἥἦἧἨἩἪἫἬἭἮἯἰἱἲἳἴἵἶἷἸἹἺἻἼἽἾἿὀὁὂὃὄὅὈὉὊὋὌὍὐὑὒὓὔὕὖὗὙὛὝὟὠὡὢὣὤὥὦὧὨὩὪὫὬὭὮὯὰάὲέὴήὶίὸόὺύὼώᾀᾁᾂᾃᾄᾅᾆᾇᾈᾉᾊᾋᾌᾍᾎᾏᾐᾑᾒᾓᾔᾕᾖᾗᾘᾙᾚᾛᾜᾝᾞᾟᾠᾡᾢᾣᾤᾥᾦᾧᾨᾩᾪᾫᾬᾭᾮᾯᾰᾱᾲᾳᾴᾶᾷᾸᾹᾺΆᾼ᾽ι᾿῀῁ῂῃῄῆῇῈΈῊΉῌ῍῎῏ῐῑῒΐῖῗῘῙῚΊ῝῞῟ῠῡῢΰῤῥῦῧῨῩῪΎῬ῭΅`ῲῳῴῶῷῸΌῺΏῼ´῾ЀЁЂЃЄSIЇJЉЊЋЌЍЎЏAБBГДEЖЗИЙКЛMHOПPCTУФХЦЧШЩЪЫЬЭЮЯaбвгдeжзийклмнoпpcтyфхцчшщъыьэюяѐёђѓєsiїјљњћќѝўџѠѡѢѣѤѥѦѧѨѩѪѫѬѭѮѯѰѱѲѳѴѵѶѷѸѹѺѻѼѽѾѿҀҁ҂҃҄҅҆҇ҊҋҌҍҎҏҐґҒғҔҕҖҗҘҙҚқҜҝҞҟҠҡҢңҤҥҦҧҨҩҪҫҬҭҮүҰұҲҳҴҵҶҷҸҹҺhҼҽҾҿӀӁӂӃӄӅӆӇӈӉӊӋӌӍӎӏӐӑӒӓӔӕӖӗӘәӚӛӜӝӞӟӠӡӢӣӤӥӦӧӨөӪӫӬӭӮӯӰӱӲӳӴӵӶӷӸӹӺӻӼӽӾӿ

>s7
>old
wat?

I still use an s5 and I didnt even think it was old

>looking for keywords
>can sell data to advertisers
>can give data to fb, nsa etc
So yeah, when you're talking to your furry friends about degenerate shit they're building a profile to use on you in court when you fuck an underaged kid you fucking faggot pervert

The tape fell off

The camera can be removed and replaced/upgraded. The mic can be removed/replaced/upgraded.
Has anyone gone to a friends house ( knowing they have Alexa nearby ) and saying some keywords

I know a guy that does. As for me, I don't spend hours at a time with it in my face so it doesn't bother me as much

I know the difference but there’s no exploit able to break my phone or my computer known at the moment. Of course, we can never know.

I'm not a faggot, why should I?

You don't need internet to transfer images.

why tape it if you can writer over with an edding

Why do people tape their camera?

autism and/or paranoid delusion and/or being legit terrorists and threats to (inter)national security

I share some courses with CS students and indeed see some covering their front cameras with black tape
Feels awkward just seeing them

My camera doesn't have a phone, frog.

amazon.com/gp/product/B076H3HFY6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I bought a pack of these a couple of weeks ago. Works great on my phone, tablet, and laptop.

i send them out for free. just post your address

Microphone too

I live in a third world and Alexa is not coming here in the next at least 10 years. It's not because of availability, it's because people are stuck up and old fashioned

i don't masturbate in front of my phone

Why do people cover their webcams on laptops? I just disable the webcam through the BIOS

fuck off and die, frogposter

Attached: download (2)__01.png (132x224, 26K)

Because they saw it on Mr. Robot and don't know how to access the BIOS settings

Because it doesn't work, that webcam can be reactivated. Tape works.

Because it's not convenient, and you can either just leave the phone in your pocket, or leave it facing camera-down on the desk where it can only capture the ceiling from the front-facing camera. A phone with a toggle switch might be nice though.

Your phone tracks you to far more of a degree than a webcam would.

You're a fucking idiot if you think someone can/would hack into your computer just to watch you jerk off.

nytimes.com/2018/06/13/technology/apple-iphone-police.html

Me individually? No.
Society as a whole and the valuable data collected? Absolutely.

I do. Why would you think I don't?

Dumb frogposter. Smartphone doesn't need a camera to spy on you. The solution is to not have a smartphone.

Absolutely not relevant. There’s a huge difference between cracking a password and hacking into a webcam.
To my knowledge, nobody can hack into a well-maintained macbook or an iphone camera at the moment. It will come, but in the meantime there’s no reason to use tape or whatsoever on Apple products, and it’s making neckbeards mad for reasons I understand too well.

>nobody can hack into a well-maintained macbook or an iphone camera at the moment
You have no idea what you're talking about

Attached: 1527559876255.jpg (358x242, 86K)

Lmao

>Ͷͷ

Not OP, but If I send you a binary will you run it on your mac so I can prove you wrong? :^)

>not wanting to pay for the privilege of having a literal spying device in your house makes you stuck up and old fashioned
Your countrymen are sensible user

he's right though
unless your device was in 3rd party's hands (and at this point it's already safe to assume it's compromised) getting that to work without physical access is very difficult

I don't tape my cameras. People can spy on me if they want. I have no reputation to destroy and engage in no activities that could destroy it. I have shame, but no ego left to damage by using it against me, because the shame has already consumed me. Targeted malware and ads don't affect me because I am not an idiot. Really the only bad thing that could come of someone spying on me is the possibility of them breaking into my house and killing me, to which I say, be my fucking guest.

I don't need you to prove anything to me m8.
Just like I don't need to prove to you that your macbook's and iphone's camera can be remotely access

>Really the only bad thing that could come of someone spying on me is the possibility of them breaking into my house and killing me, to which I say, be my fucking guest
You and you alone aren't representative of all people data mining has been performed on.
opensource.org/node/711

I don't understand. The link seems to be suggesting I should protect my own privacy for other people's sake, but doesn't make a clear argument for that besides "muh politics."

>but doesn't make a clear argument for that besides "muh politics."
Dunning-Kruger effect.

Now? No. Thirty years from now if I run for congress and suddenly there are recordings of me ready to blackmail me into voting for whatever (((they))) want? Yes.

I have.

Now that's what I call a very very very good goy

Satellite connection not possible with that antenna.

>what is gsm

I put a sock on top of it to make it look like my phone wears a hat. This also covers the back and front cameras.

Apple actually protects its users

I literally just pried the camera module of my thinkpad today.

Going to get rid of my smartphone tomorrow and replace it with a feature phone (that stays at home)

Why didnt people do anything about snowdons revelations but collectively shrug?

what's a phone?

Do these exist? How do I get one?

The Virgin Taper vs The Chad Non-Taper

why not just remove the webcam from your laptop altogether?

The phone's always in my pocket because nobody calls me.

Attached: v5c-K2vzjEiUKswHcjeIlmnvGDJBSqDaGQy_tuVSHZg.jpg (1693x2257, 841K)

t.fbi

Using a tape does not block 100% of the photons. Deep learning will be able to figure out what you're doing even with partial information. It's better to to just disconnect the camera on the motherboard.

>>nobody can hack into a well-maintained macbook or an iphone camera at the moment
you just don't know about it ;)

Do you see how they've used reusable Velcro straps rather than one-use cable ties?
That's professional.

That's why I use a write protect tab from a 5.25 floppy. It's metallized.