Wow.... apple officially wins

wow.... apple officially wins....

youtube.com/watch?v=eRl5wi8JCnA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dar_brj8zdw
youtu.be/hA7u5T7UiLE
apple.co/2JCd4eH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she really likes corporations

None of this was scripted at all

Her back should be really fucked.
Also her music is horrible.

Why can't she just go back to normal and be a qt

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

>a teenage girl behind a mac
Color me non shocked.

>teenage girl

grimes is 30 years old

Why does she dress/look like a teenager?
Thats weird.

>that back arch, ouch!

Are you fucking autistic or something?

yeah, I forgot she's in the music industry so that explains the youthful look. Bunch of pederasts out there.

youtu.be/dar_brj8zdw
So fucking cringe

oh god

>muh artsy garbage
macOS is unusable for any actual productivity

Attached: 1524178805340.jpg (247x248, 30K)

and yet every tiem you see one of these dev or hacker talks on yt they're standing behind a mac

Attached: 1526392599439s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

What's the problem with someone expressing themselves the way they want to when they're free to do so?

Her job doesn't require her to dress in business attire, so she's taking advantage of that freedom.

>Most people prefer older crustier looking women.

just to look more trendy

i am suddenly starting to dislike grimes

This also adds to her immature look.

I don't know what to think. I've always regarded them with derision, but, who knows, maybe we're the baddies?

>that shot of her picking up a pile of dongles

Against who? Win-durrs?
Let's see an Apple computer compete with a Linux computer. Guarantee the Linux computer will win every time.

This.
Window management is fucking atrocious.

>Apple runs it slowly
>GNU/LInux ....it won't install.

Apple wins.

apple has god-tier marketeers on their team

why are they shilling the MacBook so hard, whats wrong with the iMac?

Attached: apples-imac-pro-accessories-surface-on-ebay-without-the-5000-commitment.jpg.png (1200x900, 1.42M)

>GNU/Linux ....it won't install.
"I'm too retarded to install GNU/Linux" != "GNU/Linux won't install"

Windows is way superior on desktop.

so for all the millions of macs that are sold, some are actually used by talented people.

i guess statistically it is bound to happen.

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u4.png (413x549, 126K)

>I don't know the difference between an OS and software applications
Either that or you're grasping at straws.

I was going grocery shopping earlier and on the way into the store I saw a couple who seemed to be in their early thirties clearly dressed in emo/punk style. It was interesting to see, but I wasn't in any position to judge. Life doesn't have a dress code.

>we were talking about software applications, as opposed to OSes, at any point in this conversation
Either YOU'RE grasping at straws, or I'm very confused.

Tss, everyone so mad here.
You can smell the fat and anger.

Fuck you, it's not my fault I'm fat, my dad raped me in the ass and I became bulimic.

>I only use the OS because I'm smelly NEET that likes to distro hop.
Just like every other GNU/Linux user.
If you actually use a computer as a tool you rarely touch the OS directly, you interface with the applications instead.

Yeah, I do interface with the applications instead, what of it?
Fact of the matter is, you seem to be suggesting we were talking about a specific application here (which I now assume is what you meant by "it" in "GNU/Linux... 'it' won't install").
When, in fact, we were not talking about any such application. Was the stipulation "wow, Apple officially wins IN REGARD TO RUNNING SOME SPECIFIC APPLICATION WHICH I WILL NOW PROCEED TO NAME?" No, the stipulation was simply "wow, Apple officially wins."

MACFAGGOTS BTFO

That's a nonsequitur.

The applications is any Professional software used today.

There are none for Linux.
If you want pro Unix you use macOs, if you're a fat, NEET neckbeard you use GNU/Linux.

Many studios are using either ancient Macs or Windows 7, I have to agree. If you believe she is talented, you definitely need to listen to more music.

>The applications is any Professional software used today.
>There are none for Linux.
GIMP and LibreOffice are professional software.
Oh but that's right, you don't mean professional software, you mean Adobe software. Which is really only "better" or "more" professional because it's Adobe and for no other reason.
Also: GCC, Clang, and Java are all professional software as well. To name a few out of many.

>first 10 seconds of the video is her struggling with dongles
Yep

I agree.

>GIMP is better than Adobe
wat

Well I mean it is.
Slight correction: GIMP and Inkscape together are better than Adobe.

don't provoke the fat smelly teenager.

missing a sticker there, you fucking retard.

>buy cheap macbook
>multi millionaire now
>dating billionaire

these computers are paying for themselves

Isn't macOS an excellent operating system for music production? It would only make sense for her to use it professionally.

Attached: iMac-Pro-Logic-Pro-X.png (5120x2880, 1.66M)

>she claim "i dont be professional for make music"
>editing music in macbook, because that devices not have decent DACs or professional audio cards
>Yoko Ono cosplayer

Also, much more importantly (since software development is a much more important and respectable job than graphic design), Vim, Emacs, and Geany are all superior to XCode.

Many studios are opting for Windows 7 and for a reason. As this thread isn't about audio production, it would be fairly easy to find out why.

Good thing Apple created clang.
Also, any Unix can run vim and emacs.

>software development is a much more important and respectable job than graphic design),
before this post, i pitied you.
now, i hate you.
this is war. i'm going to find out where you live and slit your throat.

>wow.... apple officially wins....
Huawei won as well, because they paid supermodels and celebrities to say nice things about them.
youtu.be/hA7u5T7UiLE

Un-ironically this. I get more out of emacs than VSChode, Sublame or even Wordcucks.

iToddlers can't grasp the simple concept of marketing or shilling.

Maya works on gnu/linux lol

>I get more out of emacs
Because it's not Unix it's a lisp machine.

>Also, any Unix can run vim and emacs.
Maybe so, but not just any Unix (specifically not Apple) can easily extend these things with packages adhering to a standard toolchain that other people in the software development community primarily cater to. Furthermore, with Linux, you get all the benefits of a Unix based system without being stuck with shit hardware and proprietary restrictions.

>Maybe so, but not just any Unix (specifically not Apple) can easily extend these things with packages adhering to a standard toolchain that other people in the software development community primarily cater to.

You've gone full retard.

>has no argument
>"y--yeah well y--you're retarded"

Attached: 1528762873616.gif (326x256, 351K)

Too white.
Apple must be nazi company

I just have no idea what that word salad means.
Are you implying the bash shell, makefiles...the myriad of POSIX toolsets are not on a POSIX and SUS certified UNIX?
if you are then yes, i confirm you are in fact retarded.

I hate all of her dogshit and I hope you do too.

this
i only heard about her name a couple of times but i have no fucking clue what her music is like. it's probably shit
>apple
of course it's fucking shit. fucking scathead company

This. They better check their privilege.

Exactly. Why does she want to dress like a child?

>why are they shilling the MacBook so hard, whats wrong with the iMac?
Everything

>mactoddler makes shill thread
>gets utterly btfo
errytim

Attached: 1500749975157.jpg (813x1402, 176K)

more artistic that way

Does she try to become a goddess, or does she just happen to be one?

Only them /x/philes can figure this one out, Jow Forumsents.

Attached: laintaoismbfree.jpg (1132x804, 45K)

I'd dress like that too if I could get away with it like she can. In fact, you know what...

Attached: 3c2a29f808426d8af8ac7715cfa58aaa--punk-rock-grunge-style-grunge.jpg (600x938, 120K)

>doesn't want to ask for permission and is all about freedom
>uses non-free software

im literally shaking Daniel Johnston would never sell his soul to Apple (tm)!!!

who?

>it's super important for me to work on the floor.
>not being in a professional studio
>just being able to move my thing around
>anyone can do this
>you have the tools

>disabled comments
>Learn more about making music on Mac at apple.co/2JCd4eH
>it's a fucking imac pro. you can't use it on the god damn floor with your god damn thing

Apple is crap because they're a marketing/advertising company and not an innovation company. Morons and the unenlightened think it's an innovation company, but that's only because of their good marketing/advertising.

>Power to the pro.
LE POWA TO THE PEOOPLE HAC DA PLANEEEEEEEEEEET

Elon Musk gets that ass.

>touchbar
>cheap

Attached: 1525569524265.png (574x566, 528K)

>fat Jow Forums neckbeards can't distinguish what makes a good ad good

yeah guys all it takes are lord of the rings graphics and some model walking around aimlessly with a voiceover ... you totally got us!!!
itoddlers!!! am i right!!

Attached: 1510083251443.png (300x301, 144K)

Millenialls are trapped in perpetual childhood, though much of it isn't entirely their fault, many can't afford to take the final step in adult maturity and purchase their own property or the costs associated with children.

Just compare those who rent to those who own a home, those who rent are just that bit more immature.

Attached: 1525384309315.png (1600x900, 1.71M)

What are you even talking about? No one is arguing about competence of their marketing managers. This thread is about the effectiveness of the ads. Anyone with a touch of critical thinking isn't their target audience, therefore it can be argued that marketing campaigns were successful.

>You can do way weirder things if you're alone in a room and you're not worried about people judging you
Coming from a person who makes synth pop. I'll definitely go buy the latest Mac now and make an avant-garde masterpiece by sitting on the floor with it.

How does using a professional studio, or even just a fucking desk and chair, translate to judgement from others? And why does she care so much about being judged when she's such a strong independent womyn?

Wow, way to prove a fucking point and have my argument go way over your head.
Dubs pretty much nailed it

Ehm, sweaty that's not a strong independent trans black womyn. Where's all the courage?

they have nosferatu?

>take a step bro
>get cucked by divorce bro
>fucking millenials i swear
t. boomer

Who's this girl again?

This is true. I'm 32 now and I still wear carpenter pants, skate shoes and hoodies everyday. At 32 I'm like a more reinforced and improved version of myself at 22 that isn't a virgin.

checked

Im a security guard and all of our systems are Linux VMs
Cameras work fine, everyone can connect to the network and see security feed on site. The offices run off the same systems.

But the question is, can shooting a commercial kill a macbook?

>I saw a couple who seemed to be in their early thirties clearly dressed in emo/punk style
Friendly reminder that they were the target demographics for the early emoscene in the early- to mid 2000s.

Talking on in-breath to sound edgy, jesus fucking christ

It would be extremely painful.

You're a big boy.

Attached: c1a.jpg (768x768, 99K)