$100 aud voucher

I have a $100 aud voucher at a pc shop but idk what to spend it on. If it were you, what would you spend the $100 on?

Attached: serveimage(9).png (800x800, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B013JPLOQQ/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_b1Muqux_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=KBV55CFA9G8MMBNTFV6T&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=8fc50eca-db79-5cb9-b4bf-3deedcf4fb2d&pf_rd_i=1254762011
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a hooker and a little bit of sunlight

Buy $100 worth of Cable Ties.
worth it.

Dunno the buying power of ausbux but I'd personally get some quiet but effective fans.

If it doesn't have an expiry date, keep it until you actually need something.

What shop
>pc case gear
Keep it until you need to buy something, since it's like $100 shipping for a flash drive there.

I was very much exaggerating $100 shipping.
But pic related is quite real.

Attached: PC Case Gear in a nutshell.png (1003x475, 70K)

ple, got it for my birthday today

one year, but its a present so i want to use it so mum and dad dont feel it was wasted

Open to adding some of your own money to it?
If so, I'd treat it as a good excuse to get a new monitor
If not, maybe an HDD if you're short on space?

It's a tricky amount- too much to waste on something frivolous but not enough by itself to buy any big upgrades.

Post your current specs

according to google, thats $75 usd.

Id buy a hard drive. probably like this:
amazon.com/gp/product/B013JPLOQQ/ref=s9_acsd_top_hd_bw_b1Muqux_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-4&pf_rd_r=KBV55CFA9G8MMBNTFV6T&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=8fc50eca-db79-5cb9-b4bf-3deedcf4fb2d&pf_rd_i=1254762011

>Open to adding some of your own money to it?
yeah ikr, i mean im pretty happy with my setup as well

1070ti
xb271hu

so my setups pretty g

Trade it for $70 worth of drugs.

All set for storage? Boot SSD, large game installs HDD, etc? Maybe just buy a nice peripheral, like a 7.1 headset or something

Ssd

Don't pay attention to this, OP - if a hooker is only $100, there's usually a reason.

yeah maybe.

asus seem to have some ciik kiijubg ibes, or maybe a kraken

What OS do you run?

MacOS

Then get a new SSD and run a proper OS on it.

windows 10 my man, idk who this mac guy is. actually maybe a racing wheel or something could be cool. though i dont play many racing games

>windows 10 my man
That's worse than Mac OS. Get an SSD and at least dual boot with GNU/Linux. I used to dual boot with wangblows and Arch, one on an HDD and one on an SSD. Eventually you won't even want to use wangblows.

true, i mean ive dabbled with ubuntu but i can do all my uni stuff with just windows (bluej, mysql right now)

But you can do everything with GNU/Linux and also have freedom, to a degree.

well games mainly desu... im trying to work with unity on the side. i know it can probably be done the same on linux but i want to make games for windows mainly since most people use windows

That's why a dual boot can be good. You can always go back to Windows when you feel like you need it. I gave up on games years ago. Now I can't stand them. They were my only reason for using wangblows.