Gdpr happens

>gdpr happens
>shills, activate!
>"muuh small businesses have to pay 20m"
>nobody cares
>"muuh article 13 is taking our maymays"
>nobody cares
whats next?

Attached: completed.jpg (1675x929, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/economic_power_vs_political_power.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everything else

and what would that be?

You name it

I cant find anything to name

Attached: amerikunts.jpg (450x450, 28K)

I love it.
> I want article 13
> I want every upload to be scanned via your provider. They should man in the middle your HTTPS also.

Why?
> Because FUCK YOU that's why

>people complaining about gdpr
I sometims forget that people who read and believe whats on Jow Forums still exist

>mitm'ing https
thats technically not possible.

of course
breaking HTTPS is the definition of mitm

it is not. Also how? Bruteforcing thousands of keys every second (every https site you call*number of users the provider has) does seem a bit tricky to me.

You don't actually know how to do mitm do you?
You won't have to bruteforce ANYTHING.
You'll just have to install a trusted CA cert via malware or something and you're good to go.

The actual "attack":
>You send http request
>ISP grabs request und sends the same to the actual website
>ISP recieves answer, opens HTTPS an reseals it with the trusted CA cert
>ISP send answer to your browser (signed with that trusted CA cert)

That's how mitm works. Or in terms of firewall/security it's mostly refered to as: Deep Packet Inspection

>You don't actually know how to do mitm do you?
I not an expert on it. I know a lot about encryption tough.
>>You'll just have to install a trusted CA cert via malware or something and you're good to go.
and how is mr isp gonna do that? inb4 it comes with win updates.

>and how is mr isp gonna do that? inb4 it comes with win updates.
There are plenty of ways. In Germany for example they got a goverment trojan for that. (The trojan was allowed last summer)
Gotta use those lovely backdoors.

>be me, use libre software and os
hehe, nothing personell germany
also govtroj is there for terrorists (officially) and not used on every person. If one would find it and decompile it, they would be fucked.
Trojans are possible, but highly unlikely (especially for something relatively unimportant like that).

>officialy
lul

Are you using Firefox? If so, go check your trusted certificates. Can you explain to me why the bloody Hong Kong post office is a trusted cert authority? The answer is "because china said so". If the EU wants to, they'll just manipulate their way into being a trusted certificate authority, and issue the ISPs their own signing keys. Windows already trusts the US government root CA. Nobody’d object if the EU asked for the same treatment.

Attached: hongkong post office.png (600x60, 3K)

What do NG and boeing do to the avg us consumer that's on par with the rest of these?

>"muuh article 13 is taking our maymays"
article 13 is not part of GDPR

We were all 14 at one point. The ones over at Jow Forums are a special breed.

>gdpr happens
>shills, activate!
Is the shill part supposed to be ironic? It's not like someone is advocating another PRISM project (although there have been people actually defending it and similar projects).

as long as cas are locally configered, you can always remove known to be malicious ones. If it comes out that some big ca is not trustable, it will go out of business. And since its a license to print money, no (at least american) one will risk that. Most of trusted cas are american anyway. But you have point.
by shills I meant people that repeatedly make threads about it, and sometimes they "sound hired". I saved "memes" like pic related from another thread. This also includes people being contrarian for whatever reason, which applies to a quite large group on Jow Forums.

You are an idiot. What are you doing on technology board? Are you lost?

This. Only fucking guy who knows anything. This is idiot consumer board

care to explain how to crack public key encryption? You sure could make a lot of money weth that knowledge. protip: you wont

forgot pic, here is the thread instead >

Gee I dunno what impact could the giants of the military industrial complex have on politics and the economy.

You don't have to crack encryption. You just need trusted certificates. Government and ISPs can have them and boom. You just mitm'ed https.
Not only it's technically possible but it happened already in some countries.

Yes...?

aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/economic_power_vs_political_power.html