Deleting facebook without consenting?

How do I delete my facebook without consenting to them using all my data. I can't log into facebook without consenting.

Attached: facebook.png (225x225, 1K)

Move to the EU, get protected by GDPR and the right to be forgotten law.

I am in the EU, they've made the ultimate checkmate, if I delete my account they will still pull my data and sell it, cause I agreed to it. But you can't log in to delete it, without agreeing to terms and conditions. I hate these people.

Just go ahead and delete it. The information they have will soon become out of date, and outdated information is not much more useful than no information.

>if I delete my account they will still pull my data and sell it,
Wrong.

>cause I agreed to it
You can't sign away your rights in the EU.

Stop being retarded.

Email them and demand the account to be deleted and that you refuse to consent to their data usage in order to delete it.

If they say they cannot, threaten them with a lawsuit for not complying with the account deletion law.

Get to a country with proper privacy legislation and sue the hell outta them

Still able to message people without consent. When that shit pops up just follow the link to your settings and you'll be locked in the settings page with messages enabled. Don't try to leave or you'll get insta-cucked by the agreement again. I'm pretty sure you can also delete your account from one of these submenus without agreeing to the terms.

Cheers I'll try that. But usually when messages do pop up the agreement pops up within like 1 second. Do you just have be really quick?

Nevermind I figured out how to do it via desktop. Sorry for the thread.

FUCKING DUMB FUCK PHONE POSTING NIGGER. ALL THIS BECAUSE YOU CANT INTO PC TECHNOLOGY. A FOSS THREAD DIED JUST SO YOU COULD TELL US YOU'RE A PHONE POSTER. DIE IN FIRE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT!

LOL

deletefacebook . com

Yes, you can. Go to www facebook com/settings
You can actually still see and send messages from there. So you can still use Facebook without consenting.

No, there's a link to privacy settings in the consent text somewhere.

Yeah you can delete facebook, but not all the app profiles that are connected to facebook which also record all your data. Many of the apps also require you to log in to delete the account ("By tapping Log In, you agree with our Terms of Service and Pricacy Policy. So still impossible to get rid of data.

>many of the apps
Why did you even use those? Facebook itself doesn't state "by tapping log in, you agree to...", so it's a non issue.

Just deactivate it
This also
Even if they don't delete it it will be useless info even if you just deactivate it or block fb crap

Sorry to keep disturbing you guys, but this is really creepy. It literally won't let me delete my account. It asks for a password which I reset to make sure it definitely worked and a captcha. I've filled in both about 15 times and it still won't let me delete it.

>Implying they will reply
Kys faggot

Step 2) get blown up or stabbed.

>stabbed
He said EU not US

ADD FAKE DATA, YOU AUTIST

Wouldn't US be more like getting shot for spilling some mountain dew?

Blacks are more likely to stab you than shoot you.

this, upload cute anime girls and zip bombs

Kill yourself Euroshitter

Why do you even care if some literal machine has access to some harmless information about you, like birth date and interests?

shit bait

Facebook is evil and too powerful, they dont need to play by the rules

they already are using all your data.

Kys negroid

->and get arrested for mean tweets or critisizing islam. trust me i'd glady give all my info to advertising companies if it meant not being Under constant pressure by the gov to suck immigrant enriching cock.

Attached: 31959484_1705177779535359_5062502205475520512_n.jpg (482x427, 65K)

aaand all your pictures, messages ever sent, every liked posts ect ect. fuck off retard

>and get arrested for mean tweets or critisizing islam
Britain isn't in EU anymore

it's happening in germany, France and belgium too, you just don't hear about it. it's not as terrible as in the uk but it happens, if you're on the blacklist they will eventually come for you when the time is right.

>my data
Like they care what stupid memes you shared and your age/work/school matters in a sea of billion of people.

do you never ever say anything of substance ? they've got every private conversation you ever had on their platform

Jow Forums IS Jow Forums WITH ROUTERS

Attached: Honk Honk.png (209x193, 50K)