We post our jobs and salaries

We post our jobs and salaries
Defense Subcontractor to a Sub - 104k

i try to do less work than my previous job but they only hired me for my clearance

Please kill me now.

Attached: me dancing.gif (840x488, 511K)

>occupation
sith lord
>sallary
unlimited access to the Imperial Treasury
suck on that

>occupation
Apple store sales associate
>pay
$17.59/hr
>benefits
bretty gud
>happiness at work
bretty bad

subcontractor to a subcontractor? that does sound rough

No job
500€ a month

Where do you think the 500 billion dollars go to each year?

Stress engineer for commercial aerospace
$65k

Got offered a job in defense, but I turned it down since I just wouldn't be able to live with myself

Attached: a5c6f55fe30096afc6ed00f2dee8afbd.png (747x1058, 755K)

I don't know how you live with yourself now considering you are a pedo gay scum

Main is Lockheed
We sub and all the pain of doing WORK is pinned to LM doing the systems engineering, us doing the software. I was hired as a contractor for this place.

They say they have new business coming in they brought me in for, they built a scif.

1. I'm in NJ, I'd rather be dead than be here, I didn't realize it was such a shit hole compared to other places I've lived.
2. I'm thinking of going to Pine Gap down in Australia but thats just a maintenance contract but I can get some good contacts in one of the bigger 3 letter agencies

>being attracted to old hags

Attached: 00b653ee44689be400079d80ccd36e9a.jpg (5931x4085, 2.3M)

>being that kind of faggot who jerks off to cartoon girls

I tried to be a neet like you guys
But fate just wont let me
I just wanted to play WoW and eat tendies at my moms house

BUT NOOOOOOOOOO jobs are everywhere literally cant go a day without an offer, New Hampshire for 160k...:(
buying shit doesnt even make me feel happy anymore

More anime feet pls

Toys r us, not salaried
Made 29k last year

UUUU

Attached: 00000.jpg (1280x1814, 374K)

Software motion tester

No benefits, but 45/hr is nice, but bay area cost living ia a lot. Still under 25 so on parental health insurance. Saving $ to buy a ring to marry, which is bullshit, I'd rather buy LTC.

Trying to get into ocean conservation with a software focus to feel more fulfilled

>occupation
pleb
>salary
$35k

>occupation
IT Helpdesk
>pay
around $13 dollars/hour
>benefits
None, forced to make 45-50 hours a week. Can get fired if you don't manage to get certain (useless) certifications (hence why every Tyrone in the company simply cheats all their exams).

Actual work includes being shit upon by four different managers when something goes wrongs, a workload which expects me to keep track of 50+ outstanding calls every single day and being forced to coordinate 15+ local IT'ers in other countries who somehow manage to dump all their clusterfuck problems on us.

Developers look down upon us when they can't even be bothered to google the most basic shit, customers on the business side will bitch and moan about getting extra's (smartphones, tablets etc.) and when we follow procedure and tell them no they go through the hierarchy chain via their managers and get all their toys while we get reprimanded for not providing the required level of "service".

Workload gets bigger and bigger while the management team refuses to let us even hire an intern to help with imaging pc's while they pay 120k (plus subscription ;^) ) for four Microsoft Surface Hubs (which had to be hoisted in via fucking windows because they didn't fit in any elevator) all so that their scrum teams can replicate sticky notes on a TV instead of on a wall. Its the """agile""" way of working (no one even fucking uses these things, ever).

Learned myself programming and getting the fuck out ASAP. Don't fall for the helpdesk meme.

Attached: 1517032302476.jpg (586x634, 64K)

Support analyst to a government agency
12k not American

Netsuite Developer
$300/Month
No, I'm not joking

Medical instrument assembler
11€/h

>occupation
Fullstack developer w/o education
>pay
$30/hr
>benefits
Working from home every single day, only have phone meetings.
>happiness at work
Can drink beer and start when I want to 10/10

Intern
$40/hr

>neet
>$1k/month
help

Attached: 1504453289829.png (658x662, 59K)

Cybercriminal. I sell people's credit card numbers and make around 5mil a year.

electrician
$5/hour

Mech Eng, 65k

Nigger
Stealing
:D

I work at a factory for twelve hours a day because I'm a fucking retard hahahaha

How do you get a help desk job?

bitcoin millionaire

> Job:
Data Engineer and professional cock smoker.

> Salary:
$75k and free soda.

> Outlook:
Kill me plz.

Attached: 1523678185051.png (439x456, 311K)

Yet the horror narration didn't scare you away. Now him, but an effective way is to get a certificate, like CCNA, that's how a get a helpdesk job in NOC. I am going to work harder to be a programmer instead.

"Junior" (Student) Traffic "Engineer"
$16.50 Canadian pesos per hour
Benefits aren't terrible for a student, 500/year health and wellness plus Christmas bonus in range of $500-$1000

At this rate though I'll be outpaced by minimum wage unless I get my degree first and can ask for a nice raise. At least I have a nice office and the company bought me a laptop for work/school

consultant
€16/h
it's not too fun but I'm just starting so maybe that

USAF (E-4)
Network Engineer
~$50k, excellent benefits (pay nothing for all medical, $4.5k/yr tuition assistance, pension, etc).
Should be getting an effective raise to $70k next year with my assignment.

Definitely not to hiring good first party contractors or retaining the right uniformed members.
I honestly think the DoD could retain better IT staff if they got rid of a lot of the BS that us military guys have to deal with.

Technology Support Technician
12/hr

what project can I do to my porfolio?

>Warehouse Associate at Costco
>$14/hr
The diploma of IT, user... She did nothing...

Webdev, 100k a year, medical and pension covered. Im apathetic toward web shit

isn't web dev a pretty dead end?
I'd be apathetic as well.

Its easy but yeah its meh. Its like it tech support or something.... stupid coworkers and stpider clients

Rather than stupid, have you considered both of you have specialized in very different areas?

>occupation
front desk
>pay
~$2,000/month gross
>benefits
vision, dental, health, christmas bonus, generous PTO, free food the likes of steak and lobster, amazing bosses
>happiness at work
literally just play EVE on my thinkpad all day/10

Attached: IMG_20180614_133035_158.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Desktop Support
$40k
Environment is bretty good
Get to drink whenever really boss has a nice ass bar in his office

QA Engineer
I can (and mostly do) work from home. Sometimes shit is just broken and I can wait for the fix and just play muh videogames.
Feels good man.

Iktf mang, had to work in a factory for a year to pay for uni, that shit was so fucking mind numbing and boring, they wouldn't let us use headphones or sit down, the only resort was to automate my hands and study/daydream in my head
People aren't meant for that kind of shit, it's inhumane, if I was starving and had to work there again to survive I'd rather die or eat mud cookies

Attached: 1527690822690-g.jpg (474x530, 44K)

Generic entry level software engineer
$70k
I average about 35 hours a week, which is nice. Benefits/healthcare are good, too.

>they wouldn't let us use headphones or sit down
What the ever living fuck?

That's fucking shit when that's the only option for real employment in a town.

Can someone help me understand life

I'm a 35 year old sort of high function autist with anxiety and stuff. However I'm good at jobs and work, my last major job, I was the sole IT person for a dining service that had 40,000+ weekly customers, and I did everything from desktop support, networking troubleshooting and physical wiring, IP security cameras, building servers with RAID6 storage, backend windows server stuff like just active directory management, etc

It was 7 years ago that I left that job, however obviously I can still do any of that stuff

I don't understand what type of job to try to get or what I can get hired for. I cannot sit around and answer phones, period, I just can't do it.

It seems like I should be able to get like a 50k job in Charlotte easily with my skill set, I just don't know what to do. I haven't been employed for a year now and I have been unemployed most of the last 5 years.

Doing jobs is never difficult whatsoever, but the process of applying to and getting jobs is completely poisoned and unreasonable for a person with my difficulties

oh yeah, also, at my old job, i did everything with point of sale systems from physical maintenance and troubleshooting to the back end database to program all the items and interfaces and stuff.

It feels like I should be able to get at least a decent job, but I can't get a job. I hate this

As I'm sure you know, the name of the game is really about who you know if you've got issues that prevent you from interviewing well.

I'm not really sure what to tell you, but there are government agencies that help place disabled people in jobs.

I'm not disabled and I interview as well as anyone, better probably

i can't get interviews

>Qualifications: Being gay
You're in!

Then your resume is the problem.
I'm not in the hiring world, so you'd need to have someone else help you with writing a resume that the employers are looking for.

>occupation
Sole IT person for two sub companies.
>compensation
23/hr, no degree Lmao

Jobs fun, usually just the boring help desk shit, but Ive done shit from running wire, to electrical, planning and design, digging fuckin trenches, working with industrial systems, ect.

System admin... fuck off

that's the type of job I want

Navy Crypto - 53k a year

It's alright. Best part about it is free certs and training that prep me for a good job in the private sector.

Get into an Ag company.
If you know a guy, you can walk right into a job.

Full stack web dev for an investment firm
92k, medical, dental, 8% match 401k

I don't know any guys. I basically hate humanity and don't make friends or contacts with people. What is an Ag company? Agriculture?

Yes.

>this pepe gif
kek

Ju-sus, that's low pay for a crypto! At least you're taking advantage of those government bennis!

junior software developer

$60k

first job out of college. More than some of my peers, less than other of my peers, but the company has neat benefits (free standby flights with Delta/AA/United/SW, etc)

Yeah being enlisted sucks ass. I have friends who are nuclear engineers in the navy making the same or less than me.

>web dev
>dead end
depends what you mean by web dev, really. In a way, a large % of jobs open are web dev.

Sometimes i wonder, oh gee Americans really have it good with these salaries and benefits.

But oh boi if you're out of a job you gon have it rough nigga, and i mean sucking dick on the streetcorner rough.

What's life like as Navy IT?
My buddy is an F/A-18 mechanic, and he says the work is OK but his leadership is awful and composed of spineless fucks who ass kiss their rating officer so they can make chief.
Can you see yourself staying in?

I'm USAF, and I've got sorta mixed feelings. I do enjoy the people, stability, future pay (E-6 makes like $85k+ with tax advantages), but sometimes I get frustrated with the extra BS.
Just signed a 25 month extension to for a European assignment, so I guess I've got a while to make a decision.

>Autist
>I'm not disabled!
I'm sure he could have worded that better, but this is still hilariously salty. Don't worry user, we're all socially disabled here. Not sure I'd want to be a normalfag anyway

I would wholeheartedly stay in if I was a different rate (mos or job title). But the possibility of work on the outside is just too tempting in this field. I still have 2 years left in my contract and I've already got a couple offers at a little over double my current pay, plus benefits.

Comfy. About the same as where I started after I graduated.

You'll be making 80 in a few years.

Free flights sounds like an awesome perk.