NEW NVIDIA CRIME DOCUMENTARY

>youtube.com/watch?v=H0L3OTZ13Os&feature=youtu.be
how will they ever recover?

Attached: 1529029062235.jpg (750x710, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclideon
forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/06/12/from-apple-to-sony-revealing-amds-graphics-identity-problem/
forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/06/12/sources-amd-created-navi-for-sonys-playstation-5-vega-suffered/
nvidianews.nvidia.com/news/nvidia-announces-financial-results-for-first-quarter-fiscal-2019
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summit_(supercomputer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just like Intel...
AMD is the only redeeming "big name" hardware company these days with good qualities.

Holy shit fuck off tripfag

>1 hour
Christ

What the fuck? AMD held back CPU and GPU development by not getting their shit together and starting to be competitive. They are responsible for the shitty hardware we have now.

Console are to be blamed for lack of development, no point in releasing features every year that nobody will use.

Lots of crimes to be documented I guess.

Jealous much?

Please neck yourself. Also, I'll pay you double what nvidia is paying for a copy of the shilling NDA they made you sign. Feel free to censor any PII.

IS THAT ALRIGHT?
IS THAT ALRIGHT?!!
IS THAT ALRIGHT WITH YOU!!!???
ₙₒ

AMD really paid him huge cash

Attached: 1512487700410.jpg (180x200, 6K)

i bet amd is next

This. For the most part he puts every company in the meat grinder equally. Vega was supposed to be worth getting but then they punked out these shitty buttcoin cards that cost an arm and a leg to get now.

That's not how works, you dumb fuck. Sure, they were incompetent for quite a while, but i choose incompetence over malice of nvidia/intel.

Look m8 I'm not shill but you have to admit that poo in the loo either:
a.) was paid by nvidia to fuck up vega (primitive drivers DOA)
b.) is a massive retard that shut have been executed where he stands

>Scouse

jkysmm

bumping for justice

amd doesn't even send him review samples regularly.
iirc the last ones he got were ryzen 1 and rx 480 cards.

He didn't get vega review samples. He borrowed one.

Now think how they got in the state where they couldnt compete
Du untermensch

hmmmmm

>need a video to know about shit nshittia has done
>claim themselfs technology preoccupied
Absolute state of this fucking retarded site
Just a bunch of kids and nigger tier supermarket it employees who claim they know anything about IT
All this stuff said in the Video is known to anyone who even remotely searches for computer related stuff
>just consider killing yourselfs, really

hi jim
why do you feel the need to advertise your shit here every time you upload a video?
arent your retarded reddit followers enough?
cheers

>everyone must already know everything ever and you are a shithead if you have to learn new things.
please die

holy shit.
nvidia shills are very well paid.
no shekels, straight out high-end hardware for them. Explains why they're so relentless.

>is 12yo
>is on g
> claims he knows anything about IT
>buys components without, analyzing the past of the manufacturers, so he knows what to expect from them
> claims he dosent need know everything
>doesnt even know the most easy reasercheable part of a Company
> claims every one who doesnt want to drown in shit, because he relied on advices from wanna be IT employees and underage nvidia gaymers, should kill himself
>i would seriously stomp your debiloid head in if you would meet me in persona

Yeah getting free tvs and GPUs would be more than enough to buy out your average neckbeard NEET. I don't think they even have to spend that much money to pull this off. Kids are fucking easy to manipulate.

funny thing.
yesterday I was browsing for opinions on a lesser known e-tailer (3rd world shithole) which had a good price for a vega gpu. I stumbled upon 3 different forum threads across various sites, where the OP was declaring his interest in buying an AMD card and asking if that store in question was trustworthy. On all of them, the only repliers, only a couple of people, all ignored the main point, the e-tailer's reputation, and just kept on dishing on the OP's brand choice and convincing him of going for an nvidia alternative -- all of them more budget products, so they were pushing for 1060's and bellow. All of them tiny threads, and I believe even kinda obscure sites. I was thinking of the relentless fanboyism from some people but maybe it was a more professional endeavour after all.

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
For somebody new
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse

Is that alright?
Give my gun away when it's loaded
Is that alright?
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright?
Is that alright
Is that alright with you?

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be cheating on you
It's the wrong time
But she's pulling me through
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse

Is that alright?
Is that alright?
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it
Is that alright?
Is that alright

Is that alright?
Is that alright?
Is that alright?
Is that alright?

No

Aanother cute freudian slip is how Nvidia fanboys are so quick to point out cherry picked benchmarks. In the same tone of shifting the blame from their hardware bricking drivers to vaguely bad drivers from team red.

I wonder if there's a guideline to not touch certain threads. I see the dankest shit OP's every day reach bum limit while stuff like this simply fades into obscurity.

>1 hour long video

Lol fuck off. Not all of us are basement-dwelling NEETs that can afford to waste our time like this

What's the bottom line?

Maybe if the jews hadn't bribed every oem in existence to blacklist AMD they would have had enough money to spend on R&D

>t. user wasting his time in the cesspool of the internet
>he's been here 3 hours now.

nvidia shills for hire; unethical hyper-capitalist cutthroat and monopoly building practices; stifling innovation in graphical engines when it doesn't serve their cause (makes them look bad); cheating on benchmarks, cheating on game engines (developer bribes); ah, there was also price fixing; and then some more stuff.

AMD open sourced software developers kits which faded into obscurity because there was no adoption in spite of it being fucking free says hi.

Dont forget that when most people are running 32+ x86 cores in their machines, the need for a GPU fades substantially. Nvidia is trying very to hard to suppress talk about a revived software rendering approach.
>Goy, you must design rendering pipeline to be compliant with our fixed function hardware. No innovations allowed in your algorithms and data structures pls.

64+ cores and revivifying voxels.
that doesn't sound bad, actually.
Intel had a presentation in 2016 or 17 talking about voxels, but since they're entering the discreet gpu market I believe they won't push for it anymore.

Yes, in fact one would say it is absolutely contrary to the interests of many large technology firms. Might be time to start developing some new demonstrators of the software rendering approach using modern x86 hardware. Can you imagine what the impact would be if someone were to launch a very high-fidelity ray-traced game on steam that didnt require a dedicated DX12 GPU? This would start a revolution and shut down an industry virtually overnight, especially if the engine were to be made open source. That would be really bad for them, wouldnt it.

afaik his vids are banned on plebbit

I think it's a pipe dream. It's a multi billion industry now, no one would try to kill it making the total system costs cheaper. They'd try to get a piece of it, like intel just started (again).

That's some AOTY material right there.

Attached: 1528806768257.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

It's ironic how there's the meme right now of how Ashes of the Singularity "isn't a game" and is more of a tech demo, being pushed by people who have worked closely with Nvidia in the past, like Linus, Jay, etc.
Of course, it would also happen to be the game where the devs decided to ignore all of Nvidia's pleas to disable async compute and other DX12 features.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euclideon
remember this guy?
maybe he'll drop map making and go back to his old (pipe) dream of redefining pixel rendering.

>Adoredshill

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

Thats the thing though, it takes no initial outlay aside from a software engineer's time to develop this solution. The hardware has been around for 30 years.

>DirectX 12 was announced by Microsoft at GDC on March 20, 2014, and was officially launched alongside Windows 10 on July 29, 2015.
damn, 4 years already and it's still not widespread, par for the course. Even when triple A titles release dx12, they do so along side a dx11 path.
n-Nothing to see here, right guise? I wonder who could be behind it.

what the fuck is that accent my god

forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/06/12/from-apple-to-sony-revealing-amds-graphics-identity-problem/

forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/06/12/sources-amd-created-navi-for-sonys-playstation-5-vega-suffered/

AYYMD is a garbage company that got exposed recently pandering to Sony for Navi development money, top kek

They don't give a shit about you worthless AYYMD asskissers :^)

Wow that fucking victim blaming. Intel used their Jew tricks to run a full blown anticompetitive campaign against AMD for a decade and got away with it because the US government is corrupt.

>trying this hard to spin this story in a negativ light.
Their semi-custom division working closely with a big partner. Yeah, that sounds really bad.
Nvidia surely can hold a grudge, having one single topic shitting on both AMD and Sony simultaneouly must've been a blessing. Too bad your butthurt over losing that contract still shows.

Why would Nvidia care about that low margins contract? Your butthurt really shows :^)

Stay mad, Adoredshill, your garbage does nothing, no one will listen to your AYYMD asskissing ways

>decade
user... quite literally since the 70's
95% of the posters in board are younger than this single intel jewish tricks campaign. Myself included and I was born in the early 80's.

>Why would Nvidia care about money?
yeah, you won't be winning that one kiddo.

nvidianews.nvidia.com/news/nvidia-announces-financial-results-for-first-quarter-fiscal-2019

>NVIDIA today reported record revenue for the first quarter ended April 29, 2018, of $3.21 billion, up 66 percent from $1.94 billion a year earlier, and up 10 percent from $2.91 billion in the previous quarter.

Nvidia makes more money in 1 quarter than AYYMD makes in 1 year selling low margins console garbage to Sony

Keep embarassing yourself with your low business acumen, it really shows

>1:02:01
>ONE HOUR, TWO MINUTES, AND ONE SECOND LONG

Attached: old man laptop.jpg (650x427, 80K)

He does it for free too to support garbage like AYYMD :^)

Qualcomm isn't that bad besides its patent trolling. They're pretty friend towards open source, and contribute code to the freedreno driver and mainline their 802.11 drivers in linux.

Ironically, that's the exact point of this thread.
You're the idiot for thinking that this scenario is a good thing for consumers, your favorite company in the world has a pretty solid monopoly, they won, and you still gonna get raped. Certainly, even harder now.

But what do I know, you seem to be enjoying it.

Hardware has never been better in your entire life you idiot

>my dad makes more money than yours
Your maturity is also very evident.

Are you retarded? Nvidia has executed very well and released Kepler, Maxwell, Pascal and soon Turing every 2 years without fail, continuously giving Nvidia gamers customers new GPUs

It's AYYMD that can't compete and unwilling to compete, something that Adoredshill can't seem to understand because his brainlet brain is too small to think

>AMD held back CPU and GPU development by not getting their shit together
We could say that it is all your fault for not contributing to improve the situation or building your own cpu in your garage.

how's that new ultra large display treating you? are they any good?

>every 2 years without fail
about that.
that deadline is already gone.
Fermi missed the mark on technical difficulties, Pascal has been artificially extended solely out of jewry. Why bother when they're still selling like hot cakes.

I wonder who's behind this post...

Attached: 1483678747438.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

Attached: spinning lady.gif (900x400, 475K)

>how will they ever recover?

>people don't know about any of this until its presented in a nice youtube video
Why are people so ignorant of literally everything?

Attached: 1481746843394.png (400x389, 48K)

nvidia tsoycucks on suicide watch.

even Kyle is shilling for Adored's video

Attached: 92e15de24b.png (1139x508, 150K)

Nvidiarrhea cucks will defend this.

Like clockwork.

Even when they had better stuff people didn't buy it. Also how the hell are they supposed to get money for development when they are being screwed over with unfair practices by competition. They did well to get where they are today all things considered.

we already knew they're a fucked up dogshit company
whats new

Surprised he left out the fact that the nintendo switch is using a vastly outdated, underclocked tegra fabbed on a process TSMC wasn't to get rid of ASAP.

It's fucking genius honestly, all those garbage binned tegra chips that don't even need to reach their specc'd top clocks being eaten up by the bucketload for a shitty handheld that they sell in discount bins in China.

OP is a shill and a fag.

Some of this seems rehashed from some old video.

Like others posted, it's way too long. Wish he made his points quicker.

Like it's enough to simply point out that Nvidia worked with MS in the past on Xbox, and now it's ever so clear that Microsoft isn't giving the slightest entertaining of the idea to have Nvidia bid to create a semi-custom chip for the next Xbox, just as it seemed to be apparent that Sony didn't even ask them either.
Mac doesn't work with them either.
Companies hate working with Nvidia, because Nvidia fucks them over. All of them.
Nintendo is the only one, and only because Nvidia was so desperate to offload off-the-self Tegra chips they had too many of and were too weak for any product anyone else is making. Literally phone quality graphics chips that suck too much power since they're on an old ass 28nm process. It's actually fucking embarrassing. No one but Nintendo can sell such garbage to fanboys and neckbeard manchildren.

The other point how Nvidia slings shit about other companies (like Intel does) instead of boasting their own strengths is another, but whatever he went on way too long about it.

Agreed. Funny, I wrote all that shit above before even seeing your post. It does really drive home how no one wants Nvidia's semi-custom bugged garbage lies.

No shit? From Hardocp, right? They are blacklisted by Nvidia and don't receive review samples.

Or sorry, apparently 20nm for the X1. But still. It's an ultra budget chip that underperforms phone GPUs the day the Switch came out.

That has got to be the single most insufferable accent for a "documentary" I've ever heard. Jesus Christ, I'd unironically rather listen to a poo speak for an hour than this shit.

Literally victim blaming

there must be. I also see shill threads with a few pages of retarded shill fagtalk and samefagging stop the moment someone posts something logical or documented and a few hours later the exact same thread is posted again with nearly the same retarded shill samefagging and fagtalk.

there's a lot of shilling here on g, there's probably there or more marketing companies who's got g included in their standard packages (which also includes wikipedia edits, facebook, redshit and so on). it's not that hard to spot, they always write like fags and their shit's always retarded

Someone doesn't own high 3nd 3nough hardware to play the Witcher

Difference is the price point of the switch vs those overpriced phones.

But I agree Nintendo even got screwed over in the end due to the unpatchable hardware exploit in all tegra that now has the switch cracked wide open

AMD PLEASE FUCKING DO SOME MACHINE LEARNING SHIT
YOU CAN BECOME KING OF THE FUCKING JUNGLE JUST FOLLOW THESE SIMOLE FUCKING STEPS LIKE NVIDIA DID
1. FUCKING DEVELOP SOME FUCKING POWERFUL DRIVERS. I KNOW THIS IS REALLY JARD FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND BUT YOU WOULD REALLY FUCKING ACCELERATE SO QUICK IF YOU JUST MADE SOME GOOD FUCKING DRIVERS.
2. MAKE SOME GOOD FUCKING LIBRARIES. NVIDIA HAS CUDNN WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE? I DONT KNOW IF YOU ALREADY HAVE SOMETHING BECAUSE IF YOU DO ITS OBVIOUSLY SO UNIMPRESSIVE NOBODY EVER TALKS ABOUT IT. JUST THINK OF THE RACKS UPON RACKS UPON RACKS FILLED WITH NVIDIA TITAN V CARDS THAT COULD BE FILLED WITH AMD CARDS. NO YOU CLEARLY DONT FUCKING THINK ABOUT THAT BUT IF YOU DID YOU MIGHT MAKE SOME FUCKING MONEY FOR ONCE.
3. ENGAGE WITH THE COMMUNITY. I DONT MEAN GO FAG IT UP ON R/MACHINELEARNING, I MEAN FUCKING READ IT AND SEE WHAT PEOPLE NEED TO DO THEIR WORK AND UPDATE LIBRARIES QUICKLY AND KEEP PEOPLE DEVELOPING ON YOUR HARDWARE.

FUCK

IT COULD BE SO EASY FOR YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE

I wonder how often you'd see things like price fixing and market manipulation if ceo's and company directors were actually prosecuted instead of having their companies handslapped with piddling fines years after they've taken redundancy.

>shitty hardware
>Number.1 in CPU right now
>Intel can't even catch up

amd will have a hard time getting into the machine learning market. a lot of frameworks are built around cuda now and it's not so simple to make a replacement. it will be harder than making companies not use goyworks for example

Pretty good video though yep really long winded.

Also should have mentioned nvidia's drivers """"accidentally""""" destroying their customer's older nvidia cards. I wonder what % bought another nvidia card as a replacement.

Attached: 10038884.jpg.png (500x618, 371K)

Cuda > opencl exists.

>Nvidia literally paying tripfags to create online personas to shill their stuff

Attached: nige.png (1207x1007, 1.34M)

>goywork
>everything that's worked came from jew

Attached: 32191547_593046751063252_3174254820592713728_n.jpg (720x960, 41K)

cry more NEET failure in life

Are you retarded? Sony approached Nvidia for the ps4 but Nvidia turned it down because they believed it wasn't profitable. Microsoft are working with Nvidia hardware and software engineers right now in the development of ray tracing. All of this stuff is a Google away. You're completely fucking deluded and I'm 100% sure I've had this same argument with you a year ago because you're saying the exact same shit word for word as the other poster. Not only that but you own a vega 64 and a are a self admitted AMD shill. For anyone who wants proof just look at his pcbg posts whenever anyone rightfully calls vega a flop. He goes full shill mode and has called literally every single reviewer who says vega is a flop a liar despite the evidence being in the numbers and no in opinions.

Every technology company is not there to push innovation - it's there to survive.

It's easy to point the finger when you don't have the responsibility of putting the food on the table for tens of thousands of people and their families.

In some possibility, AMD might be able to cleanroom'd shim for cuda using that technology. All it'll take is two or so pajeets, one/two to study document the api themselves, and another to write the glue code.
In other possibility, jewvidia likely has hostile license clauses that work against this.

*able to bundle a

but can it run with better efficiency?

Attached: 1512371524157.png (866x900, 94K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Summit_(supercomputer)
this is why nvidia still winning

The illiterate retard is you. Some shims have been better then original moron.

So what you're saying is that it's okay to break the law if it feeds your shareholders?

Good for them, if people buy nvidia despite being inferior they deserve the monopoly and should get fucked in the ass for the rest of their lives.

>Jen-Hsun Huang is Lisu Su's uncle

Attached: 1510391544683.jpg (1024x768, 80K)