Why aren't your learning Artificial Intelligence development with the help of based Siraj Raval yet, Jow Forums?

Why aren't your learning Artificial Intelligence development with the help of based Siraj Raval yet, Jow Forums?

Attached: TWIMLAI_Background_800x800_SJ_02.jpg (800x800, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SrWJ1Mgn_hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My name is Siraj, and I hate every single one of you...

Attached: DQ46pbgVQAAQpfg.jpg (1200x677, 119K)

Hey guys today we're going to create an AI

import AI

Does he actually teach anything between his jump cuts?

Because i'm helping him gang-rape random foreigners instead.

Attached: 2018-06-15_203901.png (661x1013, 365K)

Twiml AI is unironically good

POO'D

Hey guys! Siraj here.

I'm just your stereotypical bay area basedperson virtue signaling my way to social media fame!

Today we're going over convolutional neural networks. What's convolution you might ask? Fuck that, who cares!

import convolution
import neural_networks as nn

return convolution*nn

And we're done folks! Don't forget to donate to my patreon

What does that have to do with ML or Siraj?

Siraj orchestrated it, using ML.

youtube.com/watch?v=SrWJ1Mgn_hc

Good lord what the fuck. Just another silval """engineer"""

I don't blame him, his target audience is retards who don't have the slightest bit of knowledge on linear algebra.

Why should he know linear algebra?
he teaches AI, not algebra

is this bait?

I'm trying so hard to resist

which is not a bad thing, he explains the concepts of how things like neural networks work very well to people with little to no math background, its a very good channel for anyone who really wants to find out what ML is before the invest years of their life learning the math

i think it gets people into the bad habit of importing everything without looking into how it actually works

I'm more triggered by the fact that ML (& to a larger extend computer vision) require PhD level knowledge of very niche fields, and then retards like Siraj present it as something anyone can get into which is certifiably false.

>I'm more triggered by the fact that ML (& to a larger extend computer vision) require PhD level knowledge of very niche fields
Africans in Ghana can master AI and work for GoogleAI. Why can't you?

Attached: afr.jpg (617x534, 55K)

There are phd's in africa...

hmm, aren't you thinking expert systems?

Machine Learning with Neural Networks is literally just trial and error lego brick building + lots of data

Just stack layers, do permutations on those layer setups and see what works best. A monkey could do it.

Yes, a monkey could train a set on top of a predefined ml architecture. Making the architecture is the hard part.

hire 5 pajeets for the price of 1 SV datascientist and let them bruteforce the architecture lol

>NOOO, SOMEBODY ACHIEVES THE SAME RESULTS AS ME WITHOUT SPENDING YEARS IN COLLEGE

>this self-taught "engineer" thinks he can hold a candle to someone with a B.S. with his stackoverflow and youtube tutorials

Two last decades proved they can. Do you think Indian unis are any better than being self-taught?

For one, I'm not a minority

>he thinks there's any difference
Yeah, there's a difference - you wasted 4 years and got a huge debt.

Attached: iVPyOkA5bEzCXDAeuMgvvrKJFI5gT_fgozwFzGZFAsQ.jpg (320x240, 31K)

>implying i went to school for CS
I got an actual engineering degree lmao.

Are there any good resources that explain how to implement ml algos? I just want to implement nn's and convnets without relying on frameworks

And literally everything you ever learned was because of someone else writing a textbook. Guess what, someone self learning actually reading the entire textbook and doing the problems is going to be a hell of a lot more knowledgeable than some retard that got Cs and cheated on his shit. A degree doesn't mean you're smart it means you paid for someone else to acknowledge you're not a retard. I've worked with quite a few electrical engineers that were self taught and let me tell you they had a hell of a lot more drive and appreciation for the field than anyone I've ever known that got a degree.