Is it possible that the earth has lost advanced technology over time?

Is it possible that the earth has lost advanced technology over time?

Attached: 2500 years old.jpg (1024x893, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast
youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

Depends on how you define advanced: Is it possible that civilization has died out and taken special agricultural techniques with them to the grave, sure.

Ancient aliens building pyramids, no, absolutely not.

No but it is possible we've been visited by ourselves in the future and we're living in the timelines that infinitely branched off when people time traveled.

Attached: article-2301996-190666A3000005DC-712_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 91K)

>it is possible we've been visited by ourselves in the future
no

we'll never know. the cabal is really good at hiding the real history of what's happened. they wouldn't want you to know that there was a greater civilization or species before our existence occupying the same space.

Time travel back in time is not possible due to newtonian laws on cause and effect.

It is, look up berenstein vs berstain thing

>the cabal
Is this a dogwhistle for reptilian jews?

>they wouldn't want you to know that there was a greater civilization or species before our existence occupying the same space.
Why though?

>hurt the ancients were all retarded before muh gay 18th century '''Enlightement'''.

Atheists are the most low IQ that society has to offer.
They don't even consider the idea that advanced civilizations destroyed themselves with powerful magics and left behind only barbarous nigger tribes behind.

Attached: 2d891be4f569dbf373ac85aa607fac3c423069db1adec57816a61e0bcd951c34.jpg (1000x1000, 92K)

Right but creation of new timelines has not been disproven.

>unironically believing in magic
Typical christfag

10/10
lmao, that genuinely gave me a good chuckle

Attached: le_serious_cat.jpg (1172x1646, 125K)

uh oh, not this stupid tripfag poster again

>the Bible is fake because of flood don't real
Child-like thinking you have.

It has not been proven either. Time doesn't work the way you think it does, if it did, it would mean that string theory/m-theory/brane theory is wrong and gravity would not be possible (gravity exists beyond branes [aka timelines]).

i miss trip figging lole

>Why though?
so you don't question why they have the power to be above everyone else, or question what they are doing with the information that they have.

they only allow the knowledge and information out to humanity that they want. for all we know, galactic travel is possible but they keep it for themselves.

>literal word of god and gods prophets
>"b-b-b-but it's meant allegorically"
Nice bed time stories and fairytales, I suggest getting swallowed by a whale and living in it.

Religious are the most low iq that society has to offer. They think taking for granted something that has no backing whatsoever makes them enlightened.

Here's your (you).

Attached: religion-cuck.jpg (720x651, 61K)

>be me, Gronk McGunkGunk
>wife no happy in bed, me care somewhat because she makes many bad noises from her mouth hole
>it too much trouble to hit her on back of head until she sleeps every time
>me carve exotic dildo from marble
>wife now happy, get off Gronk's back
>mfw future apes think Gronk invent space ship

Attached: grunk.gif (329x365, 27K)

Makes life more interesting desu.
>tfw it could one day be possible to kill yourself in another timeline and replace them

Trips of truth

What ist this pictuee trying to tell us ?

>One day your alternate reality faggot self will come over and try to kill you for the lulz

>implying the mysteries of life and the universe isn't interesting enough without having to resort to extraordinary claims that violate our current understanding of the universe entirely
mfw

Attached: sagan.jpg (1500x900, 77K)

Back to /x/ with you

Time travellers have ears on their necks.

There would be evidence of it in the ground. Remnants of something would remain. Especially nuclear material. Old satellites drifting. But there's nothing OP. So unlikely.

Attached: daaawwww.jpg (605x399, 88K)

>Doesn't know the dictionary definition of religion
Jow Forums is 18+ only

Attached: 1386738984413.png (1024x776, 98K)

yes the hindus had the most advanced technology in ancient times

Attached: main-qimg-25729c8df0e45024ddbe675d5b66c255-c.jpg (602x766, 180K)

Hitler is definitely from XXI century.

Attached: dyKbt8E_d.jpg (640x592, 20K)

Jesus
Wept

next you are going to say in 10000 years where there are no humans anymore some ayylmao could dig spaceship toys and believe we wuz space kangs

Proof?

Seek help

>Hearing aid that looks like old cell phone
If they would be time travelling why would they be travelling from the 80s?

In the future phones are huge again.

Technology was so shitty back in times, that now we can't even understand wtf was pictured on photo

Citation needed

And I came :^)

Proof of what? I can't prove something never existed, that's not how the burden of proof works.

To think, I hesitated.

Then why are you running your mouth saying its not possible aliens built the pyramids when clearly you have no proof that they didn't?

If you want to claim aliens didn't build the pyramids the burden of proof is on you.

REKT

>Depends on how you define advanced: Is it possible that civilization has died out and taken special agricultural techniques with them to the grave, sure.
Technology hardly ever gets lost, just replaced or becoming obsolete.

>Then why are you running your mouth saying its not possible aliens built the pyramids when clearly you have no proof that they didn't?
We have proof that the ancient egyptians did it themselves though.

>If you want to claim aliens didn't build the pyramids the burden of proof is on you.
Wrong, faggot. Learn how burden of proof works, you stupid underaged little shit cunt.

>Technology hardly ever gets lost, just replaced or becoming obsolete.
I agree, but it is possible it can be lost when sudden extinctions occur.

Is there any source for the object in this picture or is this just a made up one?

>thousands of years old advanced tech
>looks like 1970s imagination of future tech

>its not possible aliens built the pyramids when clearly you have no proof that they didn't?
we have proof they built them you fucking retard. stop watching the history channel

Who knows, a lot can happen in 4.543 billion years.

Noah's ark comes from Hinduism

They didn't have rocket ships but there was a relatively advanced civilization around 9600 BC, that was first to advance from hunter/gatherers to agriculture. Göbekli Tepe, the oldest known stone structure, built around 10000-12000 BC, required excess resources to build, which is indicative of agriculture. Vessels found at the site also contained chemical traces of beer brewing which strongly hints at agriculture.

Then "Meltwater Pulse 1 B" occured and wiped out this civilization. It is very likely that both the myth of Atlantis and Noah's Ark are referring to this gigantic flood.

It took another few thousands years for mankind to fully transition to agriculture.

So yes, there was a more advanced civilization that got wiped out.

Attached: image_4996_1e-Gobekli-Tepe.jpg (1920x1268, 373K)

All of the brightest minds throughout history have been religious. In science and every other facet of life.

>All of the brightest minds throughout history have been religious.
That's not an argument. Of course people where religious back when the church was the major institutional force driving science and our understanding of the world, but that's no excuse to remain an ignoramus today.

Nice digits.

Majority of engineers and scientists today are still religious. Much to your tiny brains beliefs atheists are in the minority still.

I think there's a higher advanced society keeping track of us. Whether or not they've helped us reach milestones is debatable.

>Majority of engineers and scientists today are still religious
And I can be a leading expert in biology too, but it wouldn't make me a good nuclear physicist, would it?

>Much to your tiny brains beliefs atheists are in the minority still.
People with PhDs are in minority too. So clearly not the argument you want to make.

>timelines that infinitely branched off

Attached: 1472695364998.gif (240x200, 359K)

Yes, absolutely. Humanity is a lot older than most think. I mean come on, you really believe that in around 5,000 years ago people just wandered out of caves and started building massive pyramids, inventing mathematics and written languages, farming, and domesticating animals? It's horse shit. There are also the flood myths all around world that have been passed from generation to generation for thousands of years. When Euopeans came to the Americas and Australia, the natives already knew about the flood story, and had their own extremely similar versions of it. Even abos, the retarded subhumans who "forgot" how to make fire still clung to these stories.

So yes, there was probably a lot of advanced ancient technology lost in natural disasters over time. Look those jars that were found in the Middle East that they call the Baghdad Batteries. Only a fool would dismiss these possibilities.

Attached: 1517350308879.gif (500x389, 1.96M)

Attached: iqvsreligion.gif (327x230, 3K)

It looks like a gnome

its possible there was an advanced civilization on venus, but the runaway greenhouse released acid atmosphere annihilating most evidence it ever existed.

didn't even have to read your blogpost to guess how absurdly stupid it was, thank you for posting the frog

(You)
>tripfag calling anyone else stupid

That hurt you know :^(
There's literally no way that stupid frogposter is smarter than I.

>implying they didnt just use something else

Frog posters are infinitely better than tripniggers. Neck yourself, cum stain.

Attached: 1464811632311.png (616x596, 67K)

There is no proof aliens didn't help humans build the pyramids. Just because you dogmatically accept that aliens weren't involved because white male archeologists told you so doesn't mean the rest of us have to accept baseless lies as truth. The only truth in this conversation so far are the pyramids were built. Who was involved in their building is yet to be factually and precisely determined. That's a fact whether your pea brains can accept it or not does not negate that fact. In reality your dogmatic adherence to antiquated beliefs on ancient pyramid building are as bad as dogmatic beliefs that the earth is flat when clearly it has been proven round.
Again I'd like to point out you were the ones that claimed the pyramids weren't built by aliens. The burden of proof is on you for making that claim. So either post proof substantiating your claims or fuck off.

>There is no proof aliens didn't help humans build the pyramids
Can't prove a negative, you fuck. If you're going to make that claim, provide evidence. Extraordinary claims need extraordinary solid evidence.

>The burden of proof is on you for making that claim.
But you're the one making the claims that aliens were involved....

Here's proof that aliens didn't help building the pyramids; aliens have not been proven to exist. Do you have proof unicorns didn't horn-fuck your mother up the ass last night? The burden of proof is on you, you're the one claiming that never happened.

Wrong blue board, faggot, this is Jow Forums, not /x/.
Return to your fucking moronic shitposting hole.

>>There is no proof aliens didn't help humans build the pyramids
It could have also been the Easter Bunny, King Kong or Santa. Read up on Ockham's Law, the Law of Parsimony.

This is unironically what happened to Atlantis

many original greek texts were lost when the library at alexandria burned

What has this got to do with atheists you retard.

Yes.
Old space metal decays in the Earth environment into a material chemically indistinguishable from common stone.

cause and effect a shit

it's possible but rather unlikely. to me it looks more like a dwarf but sideways. really shitty figurine compared to what Greece and India were doing 2500 years ago.

we're calling pretty long period of time "renaissance", and it was all about searching for lost wisdom in ancient history

veda.wikidot.com/ancient-city-found-in-india-irradiated-from-atomic-blast

Yes, at least some groups have.

atomic like erasure does not equal a fucking literal a-bomb

Who the fuck do you think she's speaking to if there are no mobile phones anywhere else in the world, or even cell towers for that matter

Unbelievable, I swear this place gets stupider every day.

looks like a an easter island head

Attached: faa9i6u4.jpg (893x1024, 290K)

Attached: lonar_ast_2004334.jpg (517x388, 72K)

its just a retro one of these

Attached: 51BALYIFT9L._SY355_[1].jpg (355x355, 9K)

I recommend everyone in this thread watch this entire video: youtu.be/j9w-i5oZqaQ

It thoroughly examines every ancient alien / ancient supertechnology theory mentioned in this thread. It's fascinating even if you don't believe any of these theories - it explains many of the subtle details of how ancient megalithic structures were created, what tools were used, the cultural context around them, etc.

cool meteorite impact crater

more like a merchant

Looks like elon musk's time travel machine

isnt this thing only a few cm long, no bigger than your little finger ?

>newtonian laws
>modern understanding of the universe

It's certainly possible, given that evolution tends to convert on useful mechanisms and adaptations it's likely that a species with highly developed brain and social structure had existed before humans.