On the Overclockers UK Forums...

overclock3d.net/news/gpu_displays/amd_s_gpu_apu_drivers_are_not_as_unified_as_we_thought/1

>On the Overclockers UK Forums, an AMD Representative called AMDMatt stated that "APU drivers are updated every three months as WHQL releases only", a message that we feel was not conveyed clearly with the release of AMD's Radeon Software Adrenalin Q2 2018 and 18.5.1 WHQL drivers. Now it seems that AMD APU users may receive driver updates as little as four times a year.

AYYMD HAS NO DRIVERS

RAVENPOOFAGS CONFIRMED ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Raja-Koduri-Intel.jpg (602x430, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27847/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=80939
downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27803/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10
downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27680/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you don't need nore frequent driver updates
one every three months is more than enough

I never update drivers unless there's some catastrophic bug which need fixing.
Updates just bring in more bugs and incompatability issues.

Intel for their GPUs does it once a year.
So AMD is way ahead of the curve.

>whql drivers every 3 months
Isn't this what Nvidia already does? And besides, why do you care so much about a Micro$oft stamp of approval?

you know that pajeets can't into programming, so no drivers.

Attached: 1501597363640.jpg (1449x1229, 217K)

>whql
That shit costs money, even nvidia only does it quarterly now.
Drivers are monthly (or less if a point release needs to happen) whql is quarterly.

AMD doesn't have any poojeets, Lisa Su has removed them all and replaced them with ROC chinks.

Intel is the poojeets now.
Hillsboro campus is 90% poojeet...

All the stateside Jews moved to Apple.
Haifa boys be fucked though.

This is the way it's alwayd been. I had an FM2 APU and the drivers sucked. Then they dripped support pretty early. I have no idea why Jow Forums likes AMD APUs so much.

Are you retarded?

downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27847/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=80939

6/5/2018

downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27803/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10

5/22/2018

downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27680/Graphics-Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10

4/26/2018

Intel has released more drivers than AYYMD has in months

>Intel has released more drivers than AYYMD has in months
Only for their latest CPUs,latest as the ones released last year.
They dropped the hammer on Haswell for fuck sake last year.

APU users confirmed second class citizens

t. Rajakesh Shekelstein

Attached: 1527629778452.jpg (679x758, 54K)

>They're literally different drivers for different products
AMD has a unified driver, they don't need to release 28 different drivers for each product.

Are you serious?
My a8 8650k kicks ass and I got it for $90 brand new.

I don't play many games but it runs csgo fine and it can emulate up to Wii perfectly fine, I haven't tried anything newer.

Serious question, why do drivers need to be updated so often? I've been using the same iGPU driver since 2015 or so and it just werks

>runs csgo fine and it can emulate up to Wii perfectly fine, I haven't tried anything newer.
Literally any intel igpu since sandy bridge

don't mind this thread, the OP is a retard

I think you're lying user.

Attached: S80617-023626.jpg (1440x2560, 478K)

Both work fine on my laptop at 768p

The only retard anyone can see here is you

Because the APU drivers are buggy, my 2200G gives me a black screen every once in a while, reallly wish they would fix that.

y u mad bro

if it ain't broke

quantity over quality, good job Intel.

>768p
I play cago on my desktop at 1080p on the highest graphical settings.
Not that impressive but it's better than 768p...

My point was that APUs can actually offer kick ass value if they fit your use case, I'm obviously not expecting to run bf5 or pubg on ultra FHD, but what I do play does run well for me. I'm not a heavy gamer, I don't have much time for it and when I do I prefer to either play older games from my childhood like totala, or more casual games like csgo and portal with my friends.
Even fortnite works great which I found surprising when I installed it.

>more casual games like csgo
what did he mean by this

>trusting Raja

It's like you've forgotten the flaming dumpster fire that was Vega already.

>inb4 it isn't his fault

It was his fucking fault, and you know it. Why Shintel wants to snap up this liar and AMD's cancerous old marketing team is a mystery to me.

this is a feature. your post makes me want the ryzeen 2200G for my upcoming budget build even more. Tell your manager at intel’s PR department that your attempts to shill have failed

>one every three months is more than enough
Does the CIA needs to update their drives so often?

>its ok when novidia does it
>give in to the gayforce experience botnet, goyim

Are you seriously asking what casual gaming is?

Attached: 1523316632872.jpg (600x800, 65K)

cs go is the most competitive fps we have right now

Doesn't mean it can't also be one of the most casual games to play with your friends either at the same time.

This looks like a typical shitty bait thread so I'll post this here.
I've never overclocked but I know I need a "stable voltage" under load, what defines a stable voltage? Like under load my coreV sits at around 1.12-1.26, is that a stable enough number to begin overclocking it?

will pajeets move to haifa?
please make it so.

>he doesn't play with his friends competitively
t. Silver IV