/vape/ - vaping general

What vaping technology are you using gentlemen?

My Paranormal 250c should be here Monday, using the Drop on top with some SS claptons to try out Replay mode.

Attached: 250c.jpg (650x650, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fasttech.com/p/9644100
vaporesso.com/vape-kits-orca-solo-kit-vape-pen
fasttech.com/products/0/10034168/8377003-authentic-voopoo-drag-157w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

Attached: 1528854105151.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

I am still waiting on fasttech to get the fuckers in!

REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

loser

lung fedoras

I currently have a Smok T-Prive, Voopoo Drag, Innokin Coolfire 100, Vaporesso Orca (for stealthy vapes). Multiple tanks (Geekvape Blitzen, Cleito 120 and RTA option, Baby Beast etc

t. big tobacco
They have them my friend.
fasttech.com/p/9644100

>replying to thread you dislike
Just leave already

Attached: 1528943022963.jpg (893x592, 65K)

Yeah I want a different color though lol

make me.

>implying big tobacco isn't making a killing on vaping

you're retarded

Best kit for 100$ help poorfag

at least i don't walk around sucking on an edick blowing clouds of pineapple scented cum

>vaping

kys degenerate

Looking for you.

Are yoo coming from smoking or are already vaping? Mouth to lung or direct to lung?

Ass to mouth.

20W 1.4 ohm on the rda
>I hate this for no reason

Attached: 7C039D6E-2702-4175-AC75-7BC1EEC3D648.jpg (2027x1520, 335K)

If you are coming from cancer sticks for the first time I highly recommend you get one of these

vaporesso.com/vape-kits-orca-solo-kit-vape-pen

And nic salts ejuice. Fuck those expensive pod systems. This is a cheap as chips entry system that I put above JULL, Sourin, Smok and all those other shitty pod based systems. Just add any nic salt ejuice you like and off you go.

If you are a regular vapor who does direct to lung then grab something like a DNA75 kit a good rebuildable tank like a Geekvape Blitzen.

>fasttech.com/p/9644100
>$150
>made out of pot metal

I really want the new Rebel DNA250C but fuck that price.

Attached: file.png (600x599, 448K)

Fuck JUUL!
Fuck Aspire Halo!
Fuck pod systems!

Assuming you're trying to quit smoking;

Mouth to lung > Aspire Zelos kit, or Aspire Breeze with nic salts.

Direct lung > Fireluke Mesh tank and whatever mod you like the look of. Avoid Smok at all costs.

The chip inside it is why you buy the mod, but equally they feel very high quality in the hand regardess of zinc alloy

You really can't beat a Voopoo Drag (Horrible name) for price to performance. Stick a silicon case on it to take off the sharp edges and you are sweet. Ramp up time is super fast (0.10ms), it has temp control if you want it (limited to 80 watts which is a down side). Shove a decent 24mm tank on it (the silicon case prevents overhang) and it's a great setup.

fasttech.com/products/0/10034168/8377003-authentic-voopoo-drag-157w-tc-vw-apv-box-mod

>cancer sticks
There is no conclusive evidence smoking tobacco definitively causes cancer. It's suspected to on the basis of non randomized epidemiological studies, however, experimental studies fail to induce cancer. Moreover, Japan has a tenth the rate of lung cancer in its smoking population which should raise further concerns on the validity of epidemogical studies.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9608635

>No statistically significant increase in the incidence of malignant lung tumors was seen in either species as a result of smoke exposure, a finding that does not agree with the results of epidemiological studies in humans. Possible reasons for this lack of correlation are given

No! fuck those pod systems!

Get a Vaporesso Orca and you can use ANY nic salt juices you like!

I'd rather vape and enjoy a MUCH lower risk thanks. Evidence point STRONGLY towards smoking causing at least lung cancer. The evidence is pretty conclusive on that front.

>Rebel DNA250C
>Made of 3D nylon printed plastic and produced to a high standard, this truly is a luxury high end mod
jesus christ what is with these companies charging lots of money but using the shittiest manufacturing materials possible

its made out of fucking pot metal, one of the cheapest and shittiest metals possible

Oh and even if you don't get cancer your lungs will be filled with shitloads of tar, you will lose your sense of taste and smell and cough like a motherfucker.

The only other DNA250C device I know of worth buying is the Rebel which is 3D printed and scores a 10/10 from Jai Haze. But it's like £200 for the ally version.

You can put any liquid you want into any of the things I mentioned lad. I agree real pod systems are a rip off.
Again, you buy it for the chip. Regardless of the material, it feels quality. You can gut it and put it in a titanium case or do whatever you want if it doesn't feel good enough.

They do an ally version for 10 more.

Vaping! Gaping more like.

I smoke Benson & Hedges.

Yes I will probably drop dead soon but at least I'll die in the knowledge that I don't look like a faggot sucking on a dildo.

You queer fuckers need to give your heads a shake.

Attached: HollowWelllitCarpenterant-small.gif (250x444, 1.56M)

I was always under the impression volcano and herbalizer were the only two vapesntjats mattered. Or mayne the handheld vape from storz and bickel

MIPOD is great

dont look like a vape nation juggalo buying a big battery pack and dildo shaped glass piece

pods are the future

The Voopoo (lol) Drag weighs just under 203 grams. But it's built like a tank and performs like a champ. The Rebel ally weighs something like 220 grams.The Lost Vape Paranormal DNA250C say the package weight is 220 grams. You can get the Voopoo Drag for under $43 on fasttech

Health over looks faggot

Still using my voopoo drag
Other then the gay company name
And the obnoxious DRAG on the side
It's a good mod that I recommend

Get a nice silcon protector for it. Feels nicer in the hand and also prevents overhang on 24mm tanks.

>silicone

>the shittiest metal available
>quality
pic related is what happens when things are made out of pot metal

what the fuck is ally

Attached: 15pjyic.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Aluminum/aluminium

>posts a gun to prove his point

Amerifats I swear

Attached: 1496962127629.jpg (250x203, 6K)

>doesnt have freedom

Attached: IMG_20180616_124934.jpg (2448x2448, 1.33M)

It's just a bit of nichrome wire, a battery and a voltage regulator.
This isn't technology.

>"machined out of die-cast Zinc Alloy"
>Pot metal doesn't mean metal used for pots and pans
Interesting.

Attached: 1505276163935.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Just a little copper, tin, and fiberglass
Not technology

Attached: 107E4BCA-53B8-45B3-B5C6-99FEAD74FB01.jpg (967x632, 186K)

> is a colloquial term that refers to alloys of low-melting point metals that manufacturers use to make fast, inexpensive castings. The term "pot metal" came about due to the practice at automobile factories in the early 20th century of gathering up non-ferrous metal scraps from the manufacturing processes and melting them in one pot to form into cast products.
Whenever you hear the term Zinc alloy they mean pot metal, which is just zinc and whatever scrap shavings they had left over from machining things out of real metals.

Just a cheap smok stick and some no-nic juice

Usually I go out to bars and blow clouds, get a lot of women's phone numbers that way

Wrong. There's a fucking micro-controller in there running a fucking operating system. Not to mention OLED display, battery monitor and charging circuit, ohm-meter, volt-meter, watt-meter, etc.

you are a weak, pathetic human being

vapes are for fags. debate me.

Lawl, lemme guess. the OS is called VapefagOS

you do realize mice and humans are not the same thing, right?

do you really think what you said was funny?

No, I know the risks but enjoy the experience.

I don't have to explain myself to someone who sucks on a plastic bell-end and breaths in clouds of shit flavoured nicotine as they don't have the bollocks to quit like a fucking real man.

As Edmund B's doctor once said, "I'd rather be a quack than a ducky".

Now fuck off.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Who /sqounk/ here

Mice are excellent models for carcinogeniaty testing.

VapeShop owner here bois.
Finder 250 with a Drop running a clapton 22g flat nichrome core and a 38g outer. My current favourite liquid is a 30% lemonade 70% razzle tazz made with UJuice liquids.
I have used many mechanical squonk boxes, but I just don't like the experience of using mechanical mods. I am waiting on a good 2/3 battery squonk mod to come out.

Attached: IMG_20180616_203548.jpg (2299x3369, 1.79M)

>20W 1.4 ohm
Get with the times gramps. If you're not sub-ohming in 2018, you're either a grandpa or you've been living under a rock for the last 3 years.

Attached: IMG_20180616_204639.jpg (2634x2620, 589K)

>just don't like the experience of using mechanical mods

Same here. The first hit of power is nice but nothing a regulated can't match these days, love the form factor of tubes tho. How do you find the Drop?

Forgot to mention I'm running 2 9 wrap coils.

The Drop is one of the best RDAs ever made imho. It's great for squonking and dripping. The airflow is moderate, but that's just the way I like it, it's also super smooth. The posts are very nicely positioned for bigger coils (~10 wraps), smaller coils can be a pain sometimes. The flavor is not the best, but it's very good, on par with the Carnage, which costs a lot more. The setup in pic related has given me the best experience I've ever had and I've used over a dozen RDAs and a lot more RTA and tanks.

Attached: IMG_20180616_205446.jpg (2468x3568, 1.6M)

Smoking cigarettes is a disgusting experience. I smoked for 9 years. And every day I realized what a weak pathetic human being I was because of it. Quitting smoking was the best thing I ever did in my life. There is nothing bad about Nicotine. Vaping is a smooth and pleasurable experience, which allows me to still enjoy Nicotine. If you continue smoking, you obviously have 0 respect for your body, and don't care about what any of your loved ones will go through when you begin to die a slow painful death, but not before living a sad, pathetic life

Thanks! That's a nice looking build.
Could you compare it to the Dead Rabbit or Bonza? Two of my favourites, especially the DR since I have a tendency to overdrip.

Don't be an idiot. 60 watts is more than enough for most.

You are seriously trying to suggest smoking tobacco does not cause cancer. This has been studied to death for over 100 years. If you think smoking does not cause cancer, you are choosing to deny reality.

I love the Geekvape Blitzen

Attached: ecigwarehouse.co_.uk_Authentic_Geekvape_Blitzen_RTA_In_Stock-1__48656_zoom[1].gif (960x520, 109K)

Drop and DR are good, but the Loop is better

Attached: 20180430_142610.jpg (1441x1599, 643K)

>he doesn't DIY his own liquid

Attached: beep beep.jpg (960x539, 35K)

it's officially summer everyone

I haven't tried out the Bonza yet, but I can say that the build deck is similar to the DR, the only difference is that the leads go inwards and the posts are set wider apart, the airflow is a little less and the flavor is pretty much equal. It also has a smaller juice well, but then again the DR is basically a tank with that juice well.
If you enjoy the DR you will likely enjoy the Drop too.
I sell Loops but I haven't gotten around to trying one out yet, it looks promising but the fact that you have to cut the leads off before installing the coils is a little annoying, the Dead Rabbit and the Drop don't have that problem.
Even cheaper tanks nowadays work best around 100 watts user.

I used to DIY, but ever since I opened up a shop, I haven't had the need or time to properly mix up some liquids.

it's worth it

Attached: 20180522_213818.jpg (1231x979, 309K)

It's all about the flavor dude. Not blowing huge, gay clouds.

>This has been studied to death for over 100 years.
Bulk of the research is faulty non randomized epidemiological studies. Sheer quantity of bad research does not make it better research.
If it was a carcinogen as claimed, tobacco smoke would induce cancer at rates higher than control in experimental studies. It doesn't. The mechanisms for its carcinogenesis are faulty and rest either on benzopyrenes (negligible amount, toast and a seared steak have a hundredfold more) or obscure radioactive isotopes (found in all plant matter and even more so in meat due to bioaccumulation, at sub PPT range!).

Best mountain dew flavor

Attached: IMG_20170621_125824.jpg (3120x3120, 1.2M)

I've been using evic minis for 2-3 years. theyre pretty good vapes. I've dropped them tons and been through one each year. theyre only like $40 so its ultimately worth the perhaps ~$10 total I pay to have nicotine without smoking.

Can climb mountains and run now fine. No chronic bronchial shit anymore, I smell good, and its not as expensive. I lost my vape and smoked a pack while my replacement arrived, cigarettes actually suck now. They make me want to gag like a kid whos dad is making him smoke a carton. The taste is shit compared to the vanilla caramel tobacco air I'm usually breathing.

Also since I have to get up to go outside every time, I don't get as much nicotine from smoking as I do from vaping.

Hey jackass, all smoke from burning organic matter is carcinogenic. there is nothing special about tobacco that makes inhaling it's burnt leaves magically non-cancer causing

Favourite YouTuber?

I know they're all shills, so I really only rely on them to see new releases and rate them on entertainment value.

For me it's Grimm Green. I used to like Bogan but he's become too much of a shill since going full time.

Jai Haze is a good one imho, he doesn't have that big of a subscriber base and he owns a shop himself, so he sells the products that he deems good.

>I don't have to explain myself to someone who sucks on a plastic bell-end and breaths in clouds of shit flavoured nicotine as they don't have the bollocks to quit like a fucking real man.
>Real man
>Worried about what some assholes think
I don't even vape but holy shit you sound insecure.

Evic Primo Mini
Eleaf Melo III with RBA head
1.85ohm 17.9W 5.75v

Wattage increase to keep it at 5.75v as battery depletes.

Citation needed.
Most constituents of cumbested plant matter are light weight organic molecules, which are not carcinogenic. Benzopyrenes are the known byproduct of combustion that are carcinogenic but are in small quantities and avoid liver metabolism as would have been the case was it ingested. You're getting more from a seared steak than a carton of cigarettes.
The human lung is incredibly suited and evolved to handle particulate matter. Our ancestors have been surrounded by flames for hundreds of thousands of years. Tobacco smoke also contains polyphenols and co enzyme q10, which attenuate the damage done.
"Jackass".

VooPoo drag custom door, pla with iorning on the top layers still picks up juice and finger grease.
will have to find out if abs/ petg plastic with ca coating or solid infill can improve quality before making it public.

Medusa V2 rtda works. Valerian subohm is mediocre with expensive replacement parts.

Attached: IMG_20180530_004648.jpg (2160x3840, 2.2M)

Is there technology that helps you avoid smelling like total shit?
Asking for a coworker

Something called show-ers or zhaoers, something like that

You basically stand under a stream of water and clean yourself with different types of soap. Although I heard it had side effects like triggering existential thought.

Attached: 1490468535355.png (520x414, 352K)