How do we solve the AMD shilling problem?

How do we solve the AMD shilling problem?

Attached: 1525710975451.gif (413x243, 51K)

Fixing Intel and Nvidia's business practices should do the trick, eventually.

How can AMD even compete? Their building looks like something from 1800.

Attached: intel on top of amd.jpg (2000x2400, 1.4M)

>their building
it's not actually amd owned, they had to sell it off to raise cash a few years back

Hahahahaha

>Intel
>looks like its 10 seconds away from the termiantor 2 intro

>AMD
>Bunker to withstand the apocalypse and rise from the ashes, ready to meet your post apocalyptic computing needs.

OYY VEYYYYY

Attached: 1492138786706.jpg (1845x1923, 1.25M)

>ask specifically about AMD shills
>"m-m-muh intel and nvidia le happy merchant"

AMD has as-good or better products than Intel right now, and at less expensive prices. At a certain point, shilling becomes pretty close to sensible advice.

you have to be a shill in the first place to vouch for intel

Intel and Nvidia were not even mentioned in the OP, yet the AMD marketers went straight with the script.

?

Well, unless you would argue for via (are they still around anymore?), Intel is the competitor of AMD on the CPU side, and Nvidia on the GPU side. It's pretty natural that they come up in any discussion of AMD shilling.

By removing faggots like you.

This thread is to discuss AMD's blatant shilling campaign, not Intel nor Nvidia.

You solve it by picking up an AMD RyzenTM 8 core processor.

pls tell me how I can get in on AMD's shillbux I can't find any job listings on their website

AMD fanboys do it for free, evidently

What most AMD drones don't understand is that AMD will be the end of PC gaming. Every AMD sponsored game gimps Nvidia (Prey) even though it doesn't have any special effect like Gameworks. When they add things like TressFX, consoles can also use it giving them the same privileges. Their games aren't optimized and run like shit (DE:MD) and now Sony will buy Ryzen and Navi, making 4K60 fps possible for console while the PC segment still doesn't have something good. Rumours even say that it will be a Sony exclusive GPU architecture because they didn't add MCM and because of the investments. Nvidia isn't better because of their anti competetive tactics but at least they give us an edge above consoles but AMD drones still cry because their 290 oder 480 won't run 4K60.
>inb4 muh gaymen
Most of you faggots are gaming and so does anyone with a workstation.

Why would anybody help out a for-profit company without pay?

FUCKING AMD SHILLS

Attached: 1500377406924.jpg (2083x1405, 462K)

>deflecting again despite no mention of Intel being better at any point
AMD shills really don't like being called out

YEAH FUCK BRAND LOYALTY AMIRITE? FUCKING AMD SHILLS I SWEAR THEY'RE SO PROBLEMATIC

Attached: 1489160516428.png (800x612, 245K)

Nice projection.
You make it really obvious with how you even have images prepared for these threads.
10 RYZE points have been added to your account.

Yes goy, it's just projection, now stop with this AMD shilling.

Attached: 1445873750669.jpg (250x250, 15K)

>Talks about brand loyalty
>Defends AMD like someone buttmad and posts pics like yours
Is this autism?

Good goy, destroy those AMD shills

Attached: 1525551728082.png (937x581, 161K)

>Brand loyalty
lmao@u

>How do we solve the AMD shilling problem?
Amd could start giving out some Vega gpus and freesync displays. AMD shills are poor as fuck. I'm jelly of Nvidia shills shitposting on Titan V's hooked up to 65" displays.
I'd like that. That would definitely solve my shilling problem.

Kek intel owners can't win.

Provide adequate competition.

AMD's building looks like retro-futurism to me

Attached: 4b1cf9f58e6993d54bb6d1d2f0fb30e7--retro-futurism-cutaway.jpg (736x572, 109K)

So, literally anything other than AMD?