Because posting this is the only way I can seem to get a response out of anyone regarding this...

Because posting this is the only way I can seem to get a response out of anyone regarding this, are you or anyone else from edwards on right now?

For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, there was a mind control program out at edwards afb conducted circa 2011 where a lot of bad things happened. I post here and occasionally I get answers.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-09 bant - Anyone from edwards on right now - International Random - 4chan.png (1519x4013, 1.13M)

This was MKUltra?

It was some kind of program, I don't know if it's mk for a fact but I'm just assuming it was a continuation of it.

Oh, well I don’t know any of this, but good luck finding answers

is this real?? when was this post?? i need any available information you have on this please.

Yep. And the date is in the pic. There was a mind control program being conducted out at edwards afb circa 2011. They could make you do things and then make you forget (most of it anyways, but there were always some memories left over) and certain people took advantage of that. She was a crew chief I was stationed out there with and she lived behind me in the dorms. I only remember bits and pieces but it was an absolute sarc fest out there.

>fucc

is there a way i could contact you?

If you look into this I'm easy to find.

is myspace sufficient? obviously we would not be able to reveal too much sensitive information, but it should work for now.

That'll work.

great. i should contact you within a week. youll know its me.

Alrighty mr.more than likely a fed.jpg

But I guess we'll see in a week.

guess you just gotta take my word (: this game is based heavily around trust

are you still here as well? do you have information?

Which is kind of hard to do without details.

thats true. either you do nothing at all and this goes nowhere, or you test this, and take a gamble.

I'm fine if it's only me, but there are other people involved. But what happened at edwards needs to be confronted.

im hoping to get something started with you. if we can get it going it could involve more people however, but they would all be selected by you.

Alright, but I'm going to need A LOT of information.