So I got a new 500gb drive and I copied my old 160gb drive onto my new one and now my new 500 GB drive only has 160gb...

So I got a new 500gb drive and I copied my old 160gb drive onto my new one and now my new 500 GB drive only has 160gb of useable storage and 320 GB of "unallocated storage" how do I fix this?

Attached: IMG_20180616_201931.jpg (4864x2736, 3.94M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64
youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Grow whatever partition that is at the end before unallocated.

>Right click the Unallocated Storage
>Create new NTFS Partition

Windows users, ladies and Jow Forumsents.

How do i merge two volumes together

Brainlet

if you cant google that yourself, your best bet is to install gentoo using the official handbook
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64

Why tf would I want linux

Really? A thread died for this

Windows is obviously too confusing for you, if you need written description of what you need to do. Gentoo can provide that.
Also you will never have to be afraid of writing to MS support and you can get help from jobless neets on imageboards and IRC.
You can even call them niggers after they help you.

Didnt call anyone a nigger but ok also its not "too confusing" its just my very first time playing around with my hard drive cause when I got my PC I got a friend to install windows and that 160gb HDD is what I've been using for 1.5 years

You're fucking retarded.

Theory of the mind you nigger

Here's some help buddy. You type in disk management in the search bar and click the first app you see. Then you go and select your new drive and right click it. Last, click extend partition. If you cant extend it then there must be a huge partition you must delete first. Thanks for your time!

Attached: Screenshot (2).png (1920x1080, 3.55M)

First person to actually explain how to do it without calling me retarded , I already figured it out myself but thanks for not being a cunt

lurk more

>i got a friend to install windows
see with linux you wouldnt have this problem, because you have a handbook or installtion guide for every major distro. Also there are american friendly versions developed in africa that you can basically install without reading anything before hand.

Stfu

>right click it
What if someone is left handed?

>right click
>extend this partition

these days it should just work when you scream at it loud enough.

Lurk more, you fucking newfaggot. Or even better, go back to >>>/l/eddit.

Photos of screen should be banable offence.

what else should i use ?!?!?!??!

yeah cause spending more time on Jow Forums is a good investment of my time you nigger

If OP can't spend 5 minutes to Google his question about Windows, do you think Gentoo would be any better?

You should kill yourself.

I googled some shit up , didnt help , played around with it and fixed it , stfu

you should kill yourself cause your too retarded to provide a better and more relevant alternative to the subject than what i did.

>he can't take screenshot of a screen
Use google, bait-kun.

youtube.com/watch?v=8TGalu36BHA

How do persons as computer illiterate as OP find their way to Jow Forums and figure out how to post? Wtf?

Also OP if you are gonna participate on this board READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU DUMB NIGGER!

The thread was shit anyway