Are malwarebytes and common sense enough to keep using this after support ends

are malwarebytes and common sense enough to keep using this after support ends

Attached: w7.jpg (571x559, 175K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jh09uIN6tl0
youtube.com/watch?v=q7ZYdLCzCJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there's much better antivirus out there user...

Attached: gentoo-g.png (180x180, 16K)

too brainlet to install linux

Attached: you are on the fastest available route.jpg (645x466, 139K)

You are on the fastest route picture?

youtube.com/watch?v=jh09uIN6tl0

Yeap. Just backup your important shit. You dont even need the antivirus. Install W7 SP1 and disable the updates.

Yes, you don't really need security updates since your life is worthless anyway and your networth is close to 0 making you shitty target for anyone wanting to profit.

yes, just add a few plugins to your browser like noScript and privacy badger as well.

Still using Windows XP here!

Attached: Screenshot.png (1440x900, 426K)

>32 bit
>8 jiggly bites of wam
Boi

[Eurobeat Intensifies]

fpbp

just because your net worth is low IRL doesnt mean you aren't a target for people. there's just as many hackers after in game currency

doesn't PAE handle that

I used to use the free version of malwarebytes as an on demand scanner but the new one insists on running in the background despite not having real time protection or anything. I once found its processes doing shit in the background even though the program itself wasn't running and sometimes it'd start on its own when I boot into Windows even though I told it not to do it. Either it's badly made software or it's doing something shady. The current installer certainly is garbage, won't even let you type in the path you want to install to and forces you to use the antiquated directory picker.

No idea why they made all these changes to the free version but I just don't trust it anymore. If you're going to trust a piece of software to always run, always be online and scan all your files and everything you'll ever open then you might as well just install Windows 10.

Yeah and make sure to use Adblock and privacy tools like PrivacyBadger

It's still 2 (3) years away. You'll worry about it then.

Common sense is probably more than enough.

Ok I get it. Only people who meme about Common Sense are actually false flagging lipoox nerds who want you, user, to be getting fucked in ass without antivirus. Welp, I think you anyway deserve it for being a dumb Windows user anyway.

Attached: 1437769219001.jpg (500x293, 33K)

I am a sheep and I follow herds that have 100,000 or more.

if you need to ask it means it's not for you

XP is so comfy, but I only really use my W7 install for geimu, and most games work with at least W7 SP1.

Same, i just have superantispyware to run maybe twice a year

wake the fuck up, random infections don't happen like they used to a decade ago.

even Linus knows it.

youtube.com/watch?v=q7ZYdLCzCJM

>your destination is behind you
Okay that was spooky

>qBittorrent

You're one dumb motherfucker. Go read about compromised pdf files which happened not a long time ago and tell me how losers like you can even predict such possible holes which are commonly in use fucking everywhere, you stupid common sense is a dumb escapism and ignorance, you focken bonobo.

security out of obscurity is not good.

>not a long time ago
So basically a non specified date that only exists in your head

A few months ago, mong.
There are a lot of stuff which fellow common sensers don't even know about and can't imaging due their low IQ.
Remember: once hacked, forever hacked. Malware can easily hack your router and live there for years being undetected because you all are stupid apes, some malwares getting root access to your Windows via routers. You orangutans can't and won't understand this simple fact, you're playing a Russian roulette with your ignorance, and always lose.

Attached: 001.jpg (322x420, 50K)