Google is struggling to hold onto black and Hispanic employees, diversity report reveals

>Google is struggling to hold onto black and Hispanic employees as report reveals 'dismal' improvement in hiring minorities and women

>Google released its latest annual diversity report this week, with the results showing that the search giant is still predominantly male and white

>Black and Latinx employees left the company more than any other race

>The firm made incremental improvements in hiring more females overall

>The results come after former employee James Damore was fired from the company for sharing a controversial memo about female employees at the firm

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5852069/Google-struggling-hold-black-Hispanic-employees-diversity-report-reveals.html

Attached: 4D3E017200000578-5846563-image-a-1_1529088620434.jpg (634x413, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It will never be good enough for the constant complainers, might as well focus on making your company awesome.

Attached: 1490719776191.jpg (1201x900, 454K)

Leaving implies they were struggling with performance. Maybe they couldn't make the cut and when you hire people for their race instead of their skill maybe that will happen.

Yo Google, unironically hire me. I only know first year CS shit, some C, some Racket, some HTML/CSS/JS, and I can learn more on the job.

>Latinx
This shit triggers me so much as a Latino. STOP CHANGING MY LANGUAGE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's being changed from the inside, by your communist

What do the teach at Google's blacks-only coding school?

Attached: google black.png (913x833, 410K)

Only white people and their pets use it. Like literally 99% of this PC, SJW shit is just white kids

Has nothing to do w/ complainers. I'd say the average minority is overqualified and beyond complaints as complaints of any form result in you not achieving the qualifications necessary to be hired. The issue more likely is faux token hiring whereby a company hires for quotas and then tells the minority to sit in a corner. Nothing is more dissatisfying than that. When you can leave and work on something more challenging that's exactly what you do.
Leaving implies they left on their own free will.
Getting laid off implies they were lacking in performance.
> mfw brainlet

Not sure. I can imagine the same thing they teach Indians and Chinese people who come in on H1b visas and shit up the code base
A good number of Liberals are secretly closet racists. You learn that once you see beyond their smiles and hollow gestures.

>have friend who is a professor
>the school has enacted all sort of initiatives to get shitskins into stem
>free tutoring
>relaxed requirements each semester
>they have doubled the numbers of freshman
>but they all drop out before junior year
>the administration is pulling it hair out about what to do now

Attached: 1528838451721.jpg (1050x1418, 955K)

not true kek

>be hispanic
>apply to google
>google never responds

International tuition fees are higher.
It's all for money as are most things.
They use smokescreens like diversity hiring to throw brainlets off the scent.

Unless you have a degree from a high ranking university, a coding all star, or in management in a related industry already forget about it.

They don't lower their standards for minorities they just poach the ones who have sufficient qualifications.

>trusting daily mail
>mainstream media on a tech-related topic
>UK news on a US topic
oh fug :DDDDDD

I thought that said 'Black and Linux employees'

West won Cold War by

>alliance with Saudi Wahhabits
>importing cheap labour from Third World
>final abolition of gold standard
>de-industrialization and export of factories

I love this song. And you?
youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxsamQ

>I'd say the average minority is overqualified
Citation needed.

The Negro programming language:

AYO

SO YOU BE SAYIN "Hello World"

HOL UP

AYO

>"Ayo werrd"

>Not sure. I can imagine the same thing they teach Indians and Chinese people who come in on H1b visas and shit up the code base

Indians and Chinks are terrible coder BUT they are actually good at math.
I can't think of a single thing negroes are good at except basketball.

>I can't think of a single thing negroes are good at except basketball.
Single parent families? Smoking crack? cmon user you know a shit ton of things they're good at!

>Getting laid off implies they were lacking in performance.
It's better to leave on your own rather than to get laid off. Saves a lot of faces.

Why is ethnic diversity important to Google? As long as a search finds what it's supposed to, who cares who wrote the code behind it?

>Latinx
Otra vez esta mierda no.

Attached: .png (500x500, 253K)

oh fug :DDDDDD