What was the best phone to ever exist and why was it the Samsung S3?

What was the best phone to ever exist and why was it the Samsung S3?

Attached: Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Neo-2.jpg (1634x2125, 410K)

Nexus 5 or iPhone SE

fuckin wrong

Attached: 1500269809513.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

Tho it was revolutionary. This was and is a phone I reminisce on.

Attached: i.swisscows.ch.gif (770x433, 133K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: 416Q02GR0ZL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 19K)

the fuckin Voyager, it was pretty advanced at the time.

anyone who was anyone at the time had a blackberry though

Attached: 1517734427075.jpg (1920x2560, 2.41M)

Nexus 5 was GOAT. I wish they'd make a successor that wasn't the ugly-ass 5X.

>Nexus 5
/thread

2007, get a great deal on an HTC Mogul for unlimited everything 30/m
right before iphone/android a year+ later.
browsing the pre-social internet on the go was so awesome, even if I was a dumb faggot at the time

Attached: 44.png (320x257, 108K)

>2007 not using pic related.

Attached: i.swisscows.ch(2).jpg (542x500, 39K)

I had the Sprint Galaxy with a keyboard. Can’t recall if it was an S1 or S2. Shit was so cash.

Attached: BB Passport.png (800x661, 212K)

>calls itself a "smartphone"
>almost all of the native apps developed for the OS come preinstalled with it

Based

>smartphone |ˈsmärtˌfōn|
>noun
>a mobile phone that performs many of the functions of a computer, typically having a touchscreen interface, Internet access, and an operating system capable of running downloaded applications.

>Nexus 5
shit camera, shit battery life

The best phone to ever exist is [insert phone model I personally owned].

bends in pockets. seen it happen with other people

my classic still works...except for the screws in the body get loose and the keyboard backlight and proximity sensor don't work until I open the back up and re-tighted

I've never heard of this issue before. I've had the corner wear through my jeans pocket from the way I carry my longboard but I can't imagine that's a common problem

yeah the frame separates from the screen. One of my managers even had this happen, only wears khakis so it's not like they're skinny jeans

i can't imagine a keyboard without the toolbelt or alt keys. avoiding on-screen keyboards is the whole point.

>i can't imagine a keyboard without the toolbelt or alt keys. avoiding on-screen keyboards is the whole point.
I made fun of it from the day it was released until around two years after it came out when I decided to try it. It would definitely be better with a four row keyboard but it absolutely wrecks my Q10's keyboard. The only time I really use the screen for typing is to bring up the symbol keyboard, and then you're back to using the keyboard like when you press Sym on any other BlackBerry. I can delete words with the flick of my thumb, double tap on the keyboard to use it to move the cursor, etc.

maybe when my classic dies i'll buy a $100 passport off ebay to try it.

[spoilzz]my first blackberry was the classic after i moved from botdroid[/spoilzerrz]

Samsung S5 before they made the gay versions. Bitching camera, HDMI ports, completely waterproof, and good speakers. Miss it.

Attached: s8-colors.png (991x420, 175K)

Note 3

note 4

S3 had a horrible battery life

Every smartphone I've owned has had horrible battery life

S3 was great but camera sucks for 2018
also stuck at android 7
and horrible screen burn

You could bring an extra battery - wasn't even that bad if you had one that wasn't worn to shit

this

>a whole year and zero (0) actual improvements
Lel

iPhone X obviously. Find me a phone with a brighter OLED screen

S3 bricked on me in less than a year. Overpriced piece of shit, but it was decent while it worked.

s3

>iPhone SE
5s would have been better since it served as the basis for the SE design

This is a close second

I used mine until the microUSB port broke on it. Replaced it with an Essential Phone.

My moto z has a brighter display than the iPhone x and I bought it for 300$

LG G2.

>putting an iPhone above a BlackBerry
Blasphemy

Galaxy S5 or note 4 were the last best samsung phones which didn't have a full body made of glass and you could easely replace their battery.

Attached: samsung-galaxy-s5-g900f.jpg (160x212, 12K)

Nexus 4 was better and cheaper. Prettier and more powerful.

Attached: 1280px-LG_Nexus_4_back_glass.jpg (1280x853, 252K)

I'm still using an S3, is there a reason to upgrade?

Had a brand new s3 back in 2012, the battery would almost never last a full day.
By comparison, my s8+ has around 70% by the end of the day.
Both s3 and s4 batteries sucked cock, they started to be usuable with s5 model finally.

Still using an s3... On the original battery too. Will buy an extra battery for when traveling. No reason to upgrade using lineage.

Note 4 was the peak
>removable battery
>headphone jack
>actually useful features like multi-window years before it was added to stock

Attached: 1161598-n3.jpg (589x700, 83K)

Nokia N9

Oh, sweet summertime ...

Hardware backwards retarded buttons? Lol no

Don't forget the IR blaster. Being able to switch off TVs in shops was fun as fuck.

Note 4

fite me

Hard to say which one was best, but these were all pretty good

Galaxy S3
Galaxy S5
Oneplus 1
Oneplus 3
HTC One
Nexus 5
iPhone SE
iPhone 6s

Phone I used:
1. Nokia 6600
2. Moto rokr E6
3. Nokia E63
3. Samsung galaxy S3
4. Redmi Note 3
5. One Plus 5

All of them fortunately gave their best to me. Great phones IMO.

i actually i really loved the s4 that was my fav phone ever

Attached: s4.png (628x565, 323K)

Currently posting from one. It's usable with LOS 14 even though OpenGApps make it slower and MicroG is still not a viable option if you really need your Google Play apps to work.

Had one, very fast but build quality was seriously shit

The iPhone 4s was the basis for the SE tho.

Motorolla razr v3
it's the phone that i had for the longest time in my life and desu if it was still working i would probably still rock it to this day

>plastic trash

I've had the LG G6 for over a year now and even though it does everything I want it to I still kinda miss my G4.

I loved the black leather back and the slightly curved design. Also I'm probably talking out of my ass but I swear the camera on the G4 was better than the G6, or at least it was easier to get good photos with the G4, manual mode is a godsend.

Attached: g4.jpg (1600x1200, 522K)

>aluminum is premium material i swear goyim!
Titanium or GTFO

Ahhh.. LG G4.. mine got bootloop after two years of use.. So I tried to "resolder"... But I had no heat gun... So I used my gasstove (Hey, it resoldered my dell studio 1558) ... But Some black shit at top of board literally blew up. So I am going to order G6. Cant get silver one though... So black fingerprint magnet will be good enough.

You're gonna want Ice Platinum m8.
The black one is possibly the worst scratch/fingerprint magnet I've ever held.
At least you won't be paying launch price for it like I did :^)
Make sure you get the H870DS model for the Quad DAC and 64gb storage.
Wireless charging is a meme.

>LG G4.. mine got bootloop after two years of use.
Thankfully evaded this issue somehow.

Had to use an S4 for a week while my S8 was getting warranty serviced and it was unusable. Extremely slow, battery was complete shit (relatively new Anker one), and got really hot for no reason. This was after I factory reset it.

I'd go with the galaxy s9. Don't have that much experience with phones, so someone please come with some drawbacks with it