Get a GTX 1060

>Get a GTX 1060
>dies after switching the PSU off
>Get an RX 480
>Won't display anything after a power outage even with a surge protector
Fuck PC gaming! Wasted $400 fucking dollars for pieces of shit hardware AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 1526828399184.png (476x305, 226K)

>dies after switching the PSU off
well no duh. it has no power

So wait, fuck pc gaming becuase your shit fucked up? Ever here of red ring of death? Ps3 hard drive failures?

It shocks me that you found a way to present yourself as that dense. Honestly impressive.

bitch I don't care what happened ten years ago, I care about what's happening now and right now I just fucking lost $400 because stupid GOOKS CANT MAKE SHIT WORK!

Did you buy a cheap PSU and cheap surge protector?
If the surge protector was decent then the 480 would be covered by the warranty of the surge protector. Also if a PSU killed a 1060 then the PSU was shit.

let me guess, you spend all your moeny on your video card an then dot a diablotek $20-30 psu?

u probably have some ghetto psu

Are you sure youre not retarded? Did you get warranties?

Obviously a joke you dense cunt

Well that's it lads

Pc gaming is finished let's call play on gaybox or playmyassstation.

The psu that killed the 1060 was shit. I got a new one before I bought the 480. I don't know what surge protector I got. just bought one from Walmart. Had it for a couple of years, mainly used it for my Xbox.

no, faggot. I got it used. I'm a fucking Jew, I'll never pay full price. But now I fucking regret it AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1491803550754.jpg (1898x2274, 250K)

>Buy used PSU off of some buttcoin miner
>Complain when it doesn't work and blame anyone else
Go off yourself, kike.

Sounds like you're just a fucking retard with a sub-80 IQ. Stick to consoles.

My old one was shit, the one I have now is alright. it's a Thermaltake modular 80 Bronze.

>Buys cheap PSU
>GPU is kill
>Buys cheap surge protector
>GPU is kill
"Why are computers so shit?"
This all seems like problems you caused, not problems with the hardware itself.

>hurr durr u r Stupot for not stuping some tan tat u cant controll

Attached: 1515175477523.png (817x443, 34K)

Why the fuck doesn't the GPU already have something like surge protector on it? They're expensive as fuck, it'll seem likely the gooks would've implemented something on that shit. and the surge protector works fine. save my shitbox plenty of times.

They have something, pretty much all good components have something. It sounds to me like your house or whatever electric wiring is fucked up.

Because they don't have space to engineer around your shitty choice in power supplies.
That's like putting fuel contaminated with sand into your car, and then complaining that the engine should have been engineered to handle it.

I know, I was commenting on the quality of your ability to present yourself as so dense. Even when trying to act like a retard I wouldnt have said anything as obtuse as you did. Bravo.

It's a new apartment complex, so maybe something here is fucked

the 1060's death is my fault for using a bad psu, but the RX 480 dying is complete bullshit.

why the fuck did you turn your PSU off? you fucking shorted it out with a surge
dipshit
my friend did the same to his 1080ti
retard

>80 Bronze.
kek holy shit what a fucking moron no wonder you fucked yourself hard dipshit
hahaha the card was fucked before you put it you cheap fucking dipfuck probably mined oneat 100% load for 2 years literally used goods like your mom and gf

been gaming on pc since around 93 when I switched over from amiga, never had a pc part fail on me except for the obvious hard disk, you must be retarded

>PSU fries 2 seperate GPU's
> Blame GPU's

Nigga what? Can you put 2 and 2 together? Or do you need to put a few more GPU's in your rig and fry them before you figure it out.

>It's a new apartment complex, so maybe something here is fucked

More likely some American mutt got the polarity wrong on the wall. You check it with a multi meter but I'm af

you faggot, I already said that I replaced the PSU after the 1060.

> Thermaltake
No wonder your shit got fucked up, buy a PSU from a not shit manufacturer next time.