Untitled

pclinuxos.com/forum/index.php/topic,146233.0.html

Attached: 1457290113088-2.jpg (1272x1094, 568K)

Fuck I was just about to install this, hopefully it'll stillbe maintained.

He probably got cancer from all the anime he saw

At least cancer is killing the right people.
People who want to 'do their own thing' with Linux should all die of cancer, useless mouthbreathers and burden on society.

>People who want to 'do their own thing' with Linux
elaborate

>Million distros
>Million DE/WMs
>Million different things doing the same thing
>Shitloads of people contribution to all that while being "pls donate for me foods!"

Yes, very much the case my fellow user! We mere mortals shouldn't DARE modify or attempt to look inside our operating systems! Actually, an even better idea, why have our operating systems be open-source anyway? Having everything closed is much safer for everyone, as NASTY people can't look for exploits to infect your machine!

Now that's edgy

I'm now even more glad that I use Linux.

that's the point of open source software. hey, there's nothing wrong with not liking it - there are some alternatives for you like windows or mac!

>better have shitloads of broken things maintained by people who leech of other then having a few proper ones by people doing actual work
There is nothing wrong with OSS, but everything wrong about incompetent dumbasses trying and failing, over and over.

Wew, did you actually think I was shilling Windows or macOS? What's wrong with you, not everyone seeing the flaws of OSS and Linux is automatically a fanboy.

lul you actually tried to install gentoo, didn't you?
nobody's forcing oss down your throat. if you have nothing to contribute then don't.

It sure is better than doing nothing at all, like you do.
Piss off you scumbag, this is too much even for Jow Forums

This. Every distro should use the Linux kernel, systemd, dbus, Wayland, Gnome etc. Retards that stray from the standard can fuck right off. To be honest, we should just not call them Linux and actively exclude them from out community.

Fuck.
I'm not a fan of PCLinuxOS (bundles proprierary spyware crap by default), but cancer is just horrible. Hopefully he can make through it.

Attached: this didnt need to happen.gif (425x383, 2.44M)

>People who want to 'do their own thing' with Linux should all die of cancer, useless mouthbreathers and burden on society.
you fucking what
linux and everything surrounding it is the direct result of people doing their own thing
you think linux would exist if linus just decided to keep using minix instead of doing his own thing?

>are
>right people
>should
>implying not yet, or never will
You just contradicted yourself.

Reminder that Microsoft loves linux

>lul you actually tried to install gentoo, didn't you?
I did LFS when I was 8 years old.

>reading comprehension

do you also dream in code?