Is s6 edge still the best and most beautiful smartphone ever made?

is s6 edge still the best and most beautiful smartphone ever made?
>ib4 s7 had waterproofing, improved battery life and sd card slot

Attached: s6 edge.jpg (1920x1026, 242K)

Still have an S5. Love it.

All samsung amoled displays begin to show the blue collors with a tone of yellow or my phone's display is fucked ? Other collors looks fine, but if i set a blue wallpaper like that one for example it begin to show some random yellow nuances on the picture, no matter what brightness setting i use.

Attached: jxfvdc5eskwz.jpg (1449x2000, 627K)

>has a curved screen
>best
Not even close.

Why do people chose american botnets over chinese botnets? Why are there still people on Jow Forums paying for brand names?

no, its shit and any curved meme phone is shit

goes for crappy "no bezel" bullshit too

kys

>All samsung amoled displays
All OLED displays period.

the regular s6 was better because it didnt have a curved screen. Ya it looks really nice, but functionally its not that great and makes the phone hard to hold without touching the side bar on the curved part of the screen. I have an s8 right now and I will never ever get another phone with a curved screen again, and probably wont be getting another samsung because of this even though I've had samsung phones for the last 4 generations.

Its something that looks cool in concept, but in practice is annoying as all fuck

>>ib4 s7 had waterproofing, improved battery life and sd card slot

Well you said it yourself, also no camera bulge.

is it still decent buy nowadays? I hate the lack of physical button in s9

It's really snappy and fast, I used one until recently when it broke (being clumsy), there is a lot of good things about it:

Good screen, Okay battery life (S7+ is better) and quite fast.

The big downside is the Samsung bloatware, which sucks, and glass backside, that is both slippery and very easy to break. I would say the phone is more than viable today though, i would definitely choose it over S9

Also you got the Samsung VR stuff if you want to try that out

>snappy
>samsung

the fuck am i reading

IPS master race

friend upgraded to s9

wants to sell me his s8 unlocked for $200

I'm on s6 edge 128GB

is that a deal?

I've already got orange OLED burnmarks on my galaxy s8+'s display after 1 year of usage.

Thats not bad if its in really good condition

This.
I had S2, S3 mini, S5 Neo, S5 mini, and so on. S5 is love S5 is life.

The O stands for organic. The panels deteriorate and die faster than synthetic LCD components.

that's a great deal

Yes, what are you waiting?

Can you work against it by using some color filter?