youtube.com/watch?v=OK0FOoCIxYs
youtube.com/watch?v=lQpQHyIdP4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JcoPWiwZ4kw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Qsb7s_knsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VjdXAbQ11Yo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks good on paper op

better hit up nintendo before some autist stole your idea

Attached: 1515366240423.jpg (655x527, 36K)

Nintendo is only run by old men now they have no good ideas anymore

>bought into the meme
>almost all thrid party games run like crap
>joy-con mechanism wears out
>console bent from the heat
Is this really the peak of gaming and the only other option is a $1000 PC?

Your daily reminder that only children and numales use nintendo labo.

Attached: NumaleNintendoLabo.gif (680x315, 129K)

This is why nintendo might as well release a phonegot a guy like this at work, hes literally gay but a cool dude

I need a portable that I can rock in the middle of the street and do stunts with so that all the qts will mire me.

>no good ideas
they created the most powerful handheld console to date
they have literally no competition in that area

They won't, because that will cannibalize their other hardware products.
They do try mobile gaming (software) though, to test the waters and be prepared for the future.

Its still basically a phone with a 2015 chip

they can do way better and their success doesn't rest on a solid foundation.

as I said they need to just take a 1180ti, make it portable and you carry this on your shoulder to take calls, and skate on it. not a lot of people would buy it, but the company would be memorable as it died unlike sega

t-theres still the Vita, right?

The switch is fine, they just shouldnt market it as an equivalent console, but consoles are already neutered PCs so might as well get the only console with any flair of originality or a high number of quality exclusives

Equivalent to what? Other hand-held consoles? Other static consoles?
It's marketed in it's own field.

then they have to tack on android and get even worse performance and stutter.

Not just most powerful. Also by far the most popular. And the continue to innovate in form factors.

They don't innovate shit. They shovel out garbage gimmicks, and their hoard of fanboys will screech that it's the new big thing, and that Nintendo has revolutionised gaming. Remember when the Wii "revolutionised gaming"? What ever happened to that? When was the last time you used motion controls? Now they shit out a garbage chinkshit handheld device, (30 year old concept) and you STILL hail them as the messiah of gaming. What the fuck could they release that you wouldn’t claim as innovation? When was the last time Nintendo made a game that wasn’t a sequel/remake, by the way? Nintendo is a shit company, and you only defend them because they plaster their garbage in nostalgia bait. Fuck off to with this thread.

You still didn't get nintendo's philosophy? Sheer cutting edge technology isn't their thing since forever

Kek did miyamoto fucked your sister or something?

kek, fpbp

Attached: 1383886529417.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

I totally agree, my fellow hardcore gamer.

Why are Nintentoddlers allowed on this board? They're a fucking embarrassment and make real mature gamers like me look bad for even occupying the same board as me.

>b-but Nintendo excelled at making platformers!

Bullshit, Nintendo didn't excel at one god damn thing. I take that back, actually. They excel at one thing. Nintendo excels at being for bing bing wahoo babies and manchildren who run away when they see blood because they are immature babyfags and can't handle a deep, dark, serious game like I can. Microsoft and Sony had games that reflected the inner darkness of my soul from having two Christmases since my parents were divorced, while Nintendo did kiddy shit because nintentoddlers are fucking babies who never had to rough it in high school like real people, like me, who had to deal with bullies and preppy douchebags since they didn't understand my real power...

Nintendo should fail in hardware and start make just games

That’s a /vr/ pasta, fren

DURR HURR I PLAY MATURE GAMES FOR MATURE GAMERS LIKE MYSELF

That's what you sound like.

Sorry, I don't browse /v/.

Me neither but I do browse /vr/

didn't even know that board existed

Relax, friendo. I'm pretty sure that's bait.

Attached: 1477700099388.png (625x626, 38K)

We call it...
A nPhone.

This thread reeks of onions

Attached: 1526017302037m.jpg (824x1024, 117K)

The Jew fears the Samurai. Zelda is and has always been about a proud Aryan male reducing a proud Aryan female from an evil sandnigger. Doesn’t seem very onions to me.

Attached: 1514726933917.png (1879x1384, 571K)

> meme pictures
The thread is nothing of value, but you're not adding to it.

I've been saying this for years. Any phone company that actually goes balls deep into an affordable phone with first party attachable controllers will consume the handheld portion of mobile gaming. The reason it didn't work before is because the hardware was shit, and the phone itself was replaced the next year.

>since forever
do you actually believe this?
>what was the Nintendo 64
>what was the Nintendo GameCube
they only stopped playing the cutting edge game when they lost

>meme pictures
my IQ dropped a few points

>1180ti
Switch has Nvidia's Tegra which is underclocked by 20% even in docked mode so the console won't melt, this is not even /v/ level of stupid bait. Logical upgrade path is Tegra 2 with more efficiency and power plus it can be tweaked better for different performance modes. It would dream for Nintendo to do their own chips because they love to work close with hardware to make their games but that's just a dream since they have nowhere money to do so (Only Microsoft has both cash and incentive of making their own hardware to do so but still nowhere enough to commit).

That 30 yo seething numale that sits in the corner by himself listening to BABING BABING WAHOOOO

>N64
PS1 was more capable
>gamecube
PS2 and Xbox were more capable

Like I said before, cutting edge technology isn't never their thing

They made a tablet, that's just as good.

If they can go the Amiga route, they'll make more money.

>do their own chips
Unless they're intel, amd or samsung, every companies go to TSMC to make their own processor

Nigga plenty of foundries that could produce ics

their new ceo is in his 40s and grew up playing nintendo

Kek there's a huge capability gap between producing irrelevent chips (counters, clocks, eprom or any other supporting chips) or even ARM processor with 14nm x86 processors

There are only 4 foundries capable of producing 14nm (soon 7nm) x86 processor and 3 of them in asia; one belonged to communist china, the other went bankrupt so the only one remaining is TSMC

They prolly gonna invest in their own ARM processor for their future handheld game to save cost.

>PS1 was more capable
>PS2 and Xbox were more capable
You are fucking retarded. Both N64 and GC were powerful as fuck, they were only capped because Nintendo stupid decisions (making 64MB cartridges when PS1 had 700MB CDs and 1.5 mini DVDs when PS2/Xbox had 4.7GB-8.5GB DVDs)

>PS1 was more capable
KEK

Attached: 1508508751917.jpg (640x960, 119K)

>release another phone in 20XX

PS2>Gamecube>Xbox
N64>PS1

>PS2 and Xbox were more capable
>PS2
>capable
youtube.com/watch?v=5qz0LbKpZtI

Attached: 5jww82.png (988x307, 473K)

PS1 version had better framerate in Army Men though

>a system with x64 processor is less capable than a system with risc processor and 1/3 the clock speed

user, I...

imagine not being able to get good framerates with those SuperFX graphics tho

Wrong, PS2 was less powerfull than a Saturn.
Xbox>GC>DC>PS2

Attached: burnout 3.jpg (1366x624, 290K)

Clock speed wasn't everything

Anybody who was actually alive back knows the PS2 was the weakest, underage ban.

PS2 had low specs on paper but was far more capable. Since we're on Jow Forums, we all know something as trivial as driver software can greatly impact effective performance. Gamecube had better specs but it just wasn't capable of anything demanding.

Sure thing senpai
>But is PS2's CPU with Vector Units really more powerful than Gamecube's? We went to Julian Eggebrecht, president of Factor 5, a developer currently underway with Gamecube projects for a different opinion. "Gamecube's Gekko is the most powerful general-purpose CPU ever in a console. The PowerPC alone is so much better and faster structurally that Gekko not only is much, much faster than the PS2's main CPU but every bit as fast as a 733 MHz Pentium,"
ign.com/articles/2000/11/04/gamecube-versus-playstation-2

Also, pic related runs at 480i@30fps on PS2.

Attached: 1447412893886.jpg (1695x480, 157K)

It's one thing if the difference is negligable (ie 5 to 10 percent), but 300 percent?

Also, you're comparing a processor that was made for serious computing with a processor that was found in low-powered system

Don't give them suggestions.

>this thread
All of you are the subhumans that have caused this board to go to shit. Fuck off back to /v/ and die.

Attached: 1521893220694.png (500x316, 149K)

the wii sold like pancakes though.

>PS2 had low specs on paper but was far more capable
youtube.com/watch?v=OK0FOoCIxYs
youtube.com/watch?v=lQpQHyIdP4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=JcoPWiwZ4kw
youtube.com/watch?v=1Qsb7s_knsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VjdXAbQ11Yo

Attached: 1365437427703.jpg (719x720, 47K)

I want a Switch mini desu, and all they need to do is get some recent Snapdragon and shove on a screen. They can also call it a phone as a bonus

I'd buy a Switch with a reinforced infinity display and larger controllers. The controllers are already super tiny for me

I want something 3DS sized, controllers are basically the same size.

Attached: zMCfwVt.png (655x929, 395K)

Why not just a PS Vita then?

The whole reason why the switch even exist is the fact the tegra X1 is a failure as a mobile chip.
The GPU is literally a tweaked geforce 930 to eat less power and support fp16, and as such it is not very efficient at running the Open GL ES3.0 software on android/IOS as there's a shitton of circuitry on the chip that does absolutely nothing while running ES3.0, while the rivals such as Mali and power VR have every single fucking transistor in em dedicated to running ES3.0.
So this means that you either use all the circuitry of it with vulkan or similar, or well, it sucks, and to do that you need software written specifically to tegra, which means you need a non-android platform.
Nvidia tried it with shield with moderate success, but only a company such as nintendo or sony could actually exploit the chip to its full selling potential.
And as i explained, the tegra sucks as an android chip, so your nintendophone would fail as well.

because the left analog is in the wrong place

Also i forgot to include but while the mobile phones do support vulkan now, the actual requirements to use it are the same of ES2.0, which means games written for it will still not be on par with what you can do with a tegra, just run a tad smoother.