Who would win in a competition: 10 Jow Forums programmers or 10 programmers from Harvard?

Who would win in a competition: 10 Jow Forums programmers or 10 programmers from Harvard?

Attached: birb.png (549x420, 431K)

Are we writing FizzBuzz?

No, it's a hackathon hosted by Google

Jow Forums obviously
no pajeet can defeat us

Harvard's code would be nicer but Jow Forums's would be aesthetically ricer.

most people here can't even do fizzbuzz right

Harvard is a bunch of H1Bs and kids who devoted all their time to school in highschool. They changed their grading policy to be so that you can't get lower than a B in a class, so long as you show up you can be a straight A student, it's the easiest shit, there is no focus on education quality, and it's basically done away with most people with actual talent.

Jow Forums would win.

Depends, is the competition related to programming?

Is it theoretically 10 of the best programmers to post on Jow Forums in say the last year vs Harvard's 10 best?

This is rediculous because it's going to be men with years of work experience vs people under 25 years of age and are paying to learn...

A better matchup would be Jow Forums vs Reddit and Reddit would win.

I believe the top 10% of Jow Forums is smarter than the average Harvard kiddo.

Agreed. Harvard trades on it's alumni network and name. They don't produce anything of consequence any longer. Advances in science and medicine are made at places like Cal Tech and Emory down in Atlanta not ancient relics like the Ivy League schools.

Except the Wharton's School of Business. That's top notch.

Shitposting competition? Jow Forums for sure.

What about MIT vs Jow Forums?

You guys don't actually believe that on average, Jow Forums programmers are better than Harvard programmers right?

Attached: 1522726894456.gif (540x540, 1.1M)

Jow Forums doesn’t use affirmative action, so yes.

10 random, Harvard wins
Best 10, we win

This. Harvard's code would probably be nice to look at and work just fine, while Jow Forums would do dumb shit like initialising rand with malloc because they're too autistic for time.h, but their shit would be at least 2x faster as a result.

Plot twist: it's a waifu quality competition.

Attached: 330b9f9b993db13e0f8e13894dc382d1.gif (565x435, 90K)

>4 blacks have to post before you can post again

fucc harvard
im in

Dumb question, Jow Forums programmers would argue about the language instead of writing and the Harvard faggets would just dive straight into poo

I'm from harvard.
java is life.

Sign me in, I'll make the logo

It is a stupid question. "Programming" is a shit-tier job. Anyone can do it. No one goes to Harvard (or any 4 year university) to program.

I'll make the logo too

Hahaha

>Harvard programmers
probably even your average Pajeet is better, who the fuck goes to Harvard to program?

Attached: 1516207190495.png (721x724, 502K)

Accurate.

If by competition you mean success in life, Harvard by a longshot

Who cares about gay shit like that?

I care about $$$, and if you graduated from Harvard you're gonna be showered with 6 figure job offers.

Jow Forums would win. Harvard faggots would be doing textbook shit because that's all they can do and autists would... well be autists and out perform them even if both produce the same results.

10 programmers from Harvard
>develop requirements
>begin project
>finish project
>project works

10 programmers from Jow Forums
>immediate argument about linux distros
>shitposting on Jow Forums
>project abandoned

With or without programming socks?

>reddit would win.

go back

>Reddit would win
Hrmmmmmmmmmm, I'm sure personalities like Bisquit would be a great help for Reddit but I've met some real ((Harvard niggas)) here with a hate boner for Reddit

Attached: FB_IMG_1528971508427.jpg (720x835, 34K)

wait can we hit up some guys from lam>?
if so gg ez u tried

What about Jow Forums vs Lain?

4chen
10 people would get confused. Try to gon rust and get in a Zerg clan. That hard

What if the top programmers lurk Jow Forums and Reddit?

Lain would win. No contest

Jow Forums because Lain needs her writers to code for her.

a better match-up would be 10 Jow Forums programmers vs 10 crows

>You guys don't actually believe
I think they do. Delusion is a helluva drug.

10 Jow Forums programmers from harvard

If Advent of Code was any indication, Jow Forums's in good shape.
Several made it on the leaderboard, and an user got 1st place overall.

Attached: advent of code 2017 calendar.png (3282x2475, 3.35M)

You're comparing pears and apples.
Under the prude word "progammer" exist several categories of creatures:

The gracious gods of pure thinking and good concept (Dijkstra, Alan Turing)
The otherworldly Dell Lab men of good tooling and smart ideas (Ken Thompson, Dennis Ritchie, Rob Pike...)
The Ingenious Ones (Linus Torvald, Casey Muratori, John Romero, Richard Von Der GNU)

----------POWER GAP------------------

The Mozilla SJW (Steve Klabnik)
The "10 Years of Experience" in system programming-man

The Jow Forumsreasy Jow Forumsentoomen of uselessness and fine tuning (/ournigger/ LukeThomas)
The "Pajeet" Technical Expert of business oriented solutions (Vivek, Pajeet, Kumar)

The CRUDapp men (You)
Hipster WebDev (You)
Java Pajeet (You)
SAP Kumar (You)

1(one) Jow Forums programmer is enought for win

Attached: TEMPLE_OS.png (734x566, 354K)

ITT: Neckbeard circlejerk

Harvard.

Attached: hexadecimal.png (700x118, 10K)

I'm self taught and probably twice as smart as 2/3 of the retards that get pumped out of US colleges these days. Employers in the tech industry wouldn't even give me the time of day because of credentialism. It's stupid boomer shit where you're expected to have 4-6 years of college to work in fast food. I decided about 5 years ago that I'm not going to work with insufferable swipple pricks who work in tech. Now I do C programming as a hobby and learned a skilled trade. I make okay money and it's not as stressful as an office job.

There's nothing worse than retards who think they're Einstein because they spent a couple years pissing away daddy's money while they cheated for a piece of paper.

Attached: 1520799518088.jpg (628x534, 58K)

>There's nothing worse than retards who think they're Einstein because they spent a couple years pissing away daddy's money while they cheated for a piece of paper.
Not worse, but on the same level are the brave autodidacts who need to tell us all how smart they are and how they are much better than people whom'st've spent time in academia.

Butthurt blue haired diversity hire detected.

Its true, but not all who attend college develop a know it all attitude, but hands down the majority do. I know I did at first,
Small business management, thought i had it all figured out, caused many arguments between my old man and me, thought i knew more about running a business than him all because of college while he had 30+ years experience.

Once youre over 40 college doesnt mean shit to you, nor do you care if someone has a degree or not, it loses its value over time.

Give me 10 neckbeards with experience over 10 virgins with no experience and only college.

>Give me 10 neckbeards with experience over 10 virgins with no experience and only college.
What about 10 well-groomed men with experience and college?

>im a self taught failure programmer with aspergers

He has a vape and a fedora to prove it.

>I drove a car once and got a license, therefore I am a NASCAR driver
>I have an art degree and can finger paint, therefore I am an artist
>I have Harvard CS degree and can write spaghetti code, therefore I am a programmer
Sure.

Attached: 1525356540584.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>insufferable swipple pricks who work in tech
Goolag drone here, just wanted to confirm this part. If the Harvard people have egos half as large, then Jow Forums would easily prevail.

>you're not a REAL X
*snap*

>Terry A. Davis not at the top with "Divine Intellect"

(You)

Attached: 1527559277064.png (800x800, 413K)

That'd be interesting. The Lainchan entry would be written entirely in Steel Bank Common Lisp. The Jow Forums entry would have a logo.

How many of them wear programming socks?

Fuck your shrekfucker

It depends. Would the kids from Harvard be hyper autists who are programming savants, or lazy average CS students?

Harvard uses personality factor for their tests. So Jow Forums would fail.

Thats only for whites and asians. 90% of Jow Forums are black/hispanic so our stories are compelling and we have great personalities.

>what do you call someone who finished last in their medical class?
>doctor

>because of credentialism.
Credentialism is just an excuse employers have to tell you to fuck off if they don't like you. The reality is you probably came off as a worthless spaz during your interviews so they gave you the boot.

Jow Forums
see tribes: ascended as to why

>zuckerberg dropped out of harvard and made billions

>meanwhile the sum total net worth of anybody who ever posted on Jow Forums isn't even 1/10th of zuckerberg's

top fucking lel

Attached: japanese_laughing.jpg (680x440, 192K)