What do I buy after this dies?

What do I buy after this dies?

Attached: 26-104-838-05.jpg (640x480, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRCybR_UZco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It won't.

This but G502

G403

This one looks good but is the braided cable stiff/

You send it to Louis Rossmann for repair
F
A
G
G
O
T

Stock up.

mine just died yesterday, scrollwheel stopped working. i literally just picked up a g502 and plugged it in about an hour ago, no ragrets

if you don't mind choosing wireless, get G603

Check how many years the warranty covers you for and also for how long you've had it for and hope you can be issued a replacement or a mouse of your choice of the same mouse from LogiKEK. Believe me, I've been through it before

I've had it since 2013 m8

I've checked some reviews and it appears the G403 is the best option

youtube.com/watch?v=mRCybR_UZco

G502

Logitech g400 without angle snapping. I changed to this from mx518.

Attached: 61DQrOKV01L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x942, 115K)

I'm still using a MX510.

It isnt.

Had one of these and it broke after a year

fat fingers

the buttons worked idk why it died. I think it was the cable

If my g400 ever dies i cry

me too

I picked this up for $5 in a local comp shop's bargain bin. Had it myself for at least 5 years, no clue what kind of use it got before me but I used to chuck it in a backpack every day. Shit works good.

Attached: Logitech-MX518-optički-miš.jpg (656x617, 119K)

>dies
Got mine in 2013 and it hasn't died yet.

finalmouse

I should add that I bought an MX Revolution beforehand (the $99 one) from logitech and even the shit like the rubberized plastic has held up better on the mx518 with even more use.

Replacement parts and the tools required for a repair.

This.
Buy a g502
It's mouse button might die but the rest of it wont
I need something with more buttons

The "g8" button on those mice is in a fucking retarded location

This. Turn off the gay LEDs and you've got a perfect replacement.
It's not too stiff IMO, but the desk I have has one of those dedicated roll out spots for the keyboard and mouse.
The back of that isn't sanded down and is just the exposed particle board which the braided cable scrapes against which causes a lot of friction.
So, if your desk is like mine then be aware of that. I'm probably going to try and sand it slightly in the future and see if that helps.
If you just have flat top desk then this shouldn't be a problem.

Attached: g403.png (393x393, 21K)

Get a thinking man's pointing device.

Attached: mbank271202_w1400_h1400.jpg (1400x1400, 128K)

The cables suck on the OG g400. Mine died in like 8 months or something but I called up Logitech and they sent me a g400s that has been great for the past 4+ years or something like that

>gimme that purple stuff

Attached: 2495652B-C195-4D07-90FA-E1571291B51B.jpg (1298x823, 133K)

Buy the g305 or g603. Wireless with no extra input latency over wired mouse is GOAT

Is there any good mouse with the OG g5 sensitivity buttons below the scroll wheel rather than on both sides? I used that thing for like a decade and all the newer versions don't cut it for me because of this.